Trimstones Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    @kcpond Hi Kevin, love your thoughts for Nov...it's hard to stay motivated, but hopefully we are all helping you a little bit with that! I am missing your steps for 10/27 please. Fill in my gap. I did go back and check the log for October but that date was skipped when you reported in. Let me know. Thanks! Stick with your running...also helps to clear your head...I love how my walking makes me feel invigorated too!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    FoolishJoy wrote: »
    FoolishJoy
    Monday
    November starting weight: 257 lbs

Nice loss for this week from your registration weight!! Great job! Please use the following format when reporting in (so your poor old Captain can log things correctly!)

Name (userid)
    Report Day of Week
    PW: 260 lbs
    CW: 257 lbs

Thanks...great job this week!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 185.8
    CW: 184.8

Thrilled to be chugging along again, even after Halloween!

Nice loss @ncfitbit Cynthia...you survived the candy deluge!!

Jessica :smile:
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    Steps
    Guess I missed this day :)

10/27 - 6,497
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 264 Member
    New month... refreshed focus.
    Yukie86 *now Yukie_OP (@jessicakrall8, just an FYI, changed my username)

Steps:
    10/30 -11,504
    10/31 - 12,661

Daily step goal for November: 6,800

• jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 306.0 lbs
    CW: 305.3 lbs
    LTD: 74.7 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    New month... refreshed focus.
    Yukie86 *now Yukie_OP (@jessicakrall8, just an FYI, changed my username)

Steps:
    10/30 -11,504
    10/31 - 12,661

Daily step goal for November: 6,800

Thanks for letting me know about the name change @Yukie_OP !
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    I think I’ll reintroduce myself as well
    I’m Casandra, 38 yrs old from Ontario Canada
    I have three kids, 17,15,9 I work from home with my husband and have for about 5 years now. We have a 1yr old large mixed breed dog that is a bit of a handful, and is improving every day. He finally likes walking farther from home so we are getting in two 1.75 km walks a day with him.
    My goal is to be at a healthy weight again, I will have lots of loose abdominal skin once I reach goal and that is ok. I will have tummy tuck
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    @suziieq56, @FoolishJoy, @Chalmation and @princessdimplz - Welcome all the new members!! I hope I didn't miss anyone.

@pupowl Hi Laura. I love reading about you and your progress. Losing 20kg is so awesome! If you keep on as you have, your daily check-in and awareness of your goals will take you where you want to be! Congratulations and Good Luck! :-)

@Waifer003 *hugs* I hope this week goes better for you!

@napattack9558 Your body must have needed the additional calories, especially since you lost pounds at your weigh-in. Congrats on the loss!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Monday
    PW 222
    CW 222

Considering a three night stint in Vegas (just returned) with that BUFFET at the Wynn I'm relieved to stay steady. @jessicakrall8 if you don't win our bet in 2021 I'll be shocked. One of these days I'm going to get serious.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited November 2021
    Monday, November 01
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1033
    • Steps: 12.756 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a nice gym workout on Monday. The rest of the day was very uneventful. I think I will clean up in my shed a bit and varnish a table. I would like to bring it inside so I have a place to do jigsaw puzzles on. I have a very big table inside already, but my cat kind of claimed that one. It has his waterfountain and a blanket so he often uses it to nap on. Yes, I am aware he is spoiled. :smiley:
    I gained 0.4 kg overnight which is a little weird because my eating was pretty decent. I will take it easy today and see what tomorrow morning is like. I have a new weigh in at the gym Wednesday so I would like a good loss. I planned to cook for the first time in over a year today, but I will move that to Wednesday instead. I loosely checked the calories last night and it's quite a mountain of food so I rather do that after the gym.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3

@princessdimplz
    Thank you! I ruined my wrist with gaming too much when I was younger, and I think I developed RSI. Ever since I got a new desk/chair/mouse, it has improved, but it remains a weak spot. I already do several stretches a day for my wrist, so I am not sure there is much more I can do, but thank you for thinking with me.

@Arc130
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, I appreciate it!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    Captains challenge week 6
    I know I'm a bit late recording but I did start Sunday.
    My challenge this week is to increase my exercise apart from walking.
    I aim to swim 2x & visit gym 3x
    I went for an ultrasound scan on my shoulder which I dislocated in Sept.Thankfully the tendons are still intact so hopefully I won't need an operation.However there is damage to the bone,I will know more when I see the consultant at the hospital.
    Week 5 I did struggle with no snacking.However as I had some healthy snacks prepped in my fridge as was able to bypass the chocolate & biscuits.
    My focus is also on trying to pre log my food diary.Will do this by planning meals in advance .My mini goal is to look at some new workouts on utube eg walking ones if the weather is bad.
    I hope to have another good week where I feel in control of what I am eating & drinking.I am hoping to have zero alcohol this week & only at weekend.So hopefully no meals out like last week!
    I hope to stay focused & not give into temptation.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    10/31: 13,902
    11/1: 8,262
  • CasandraW
    I could use some more friends on MyFitnessPal if anyone is interested
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    CasandraW wrote: »

Hi,I have just sent you a friend request.🙂
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    10/29-10,238
    10/30-11,127
    10/31-14,357
    11/1-8,532
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW wrote: »

Hi,I have just sent you a friend request.🙂
    Thank you

• ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    I am so incredibly sorry. This baby has been kicking my *kitten* and we are not friends🤣 Plus my toddler thinks acting like a psycho is cool now too. So this last week has been a nightmare for me.

My weight for last week was 224 with a gain of 3lbs. 😭 This will be my final weigh in, I don't want to drag the team down since I'm steadily gaining. But I do want to try to be there more to cheer everyone on.
  • jessicakrall8
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    10/29-10,238
    10/30-11,127
    10/31-14,357
    11/1-8,532

@angmarie28 I have your steps for Oct 28 and 29 both as 10238. Please check and get back to me.
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    I am so incredibly sorry. This baby has been kicking my *kitten* and we are not friends🤣 Plus my toddler thinks acting like a psycho is cool now too. So this last week has been a nightmare for me.

My weight for last week was 224 with a gain of 3lbs. 😭 This will be my final weigh in, I don't want to drag the team down since I'm steadily gaining. But I do want to try to be there more to cheer everyone on.

@ewilhelm2487 Would you like me to move you to the support team for a while? I wouldn't really worry about your gains affecting team, but really think about what's best for you! Let me know dear...and hang in there!!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.