Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    christinalagree
    Thursday weigh in
    PW 231
    CW 225.6

@princessdimplz What's on tap for your day today?! I hope it's amazing and peace-filled for you! What do you do for work, by the way? I'm working from home today...wish I could do it every day, but only two days a week...enjoy!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 Thank you for the kind words. The tap is filled with water sis :D ! Trying to keep my water intake up and I would much rather eat my calories than drink them ;) I'm a coordinator for two assistant superintendents of a school district in a Chicago suburb. We're of course in-person and I do wish that I could work from home at least one day a week to feel more productive LOL and two days for you is good. I like coming to the office because it forces me to look nice and gives me positive energy. What do you do for work?

Oh Sistah got jokes! :lol: Wow, you work hard then?! I actually went to school to teach elementary (K-4) but decided not to teach...I completely bow to anyone working in the school systems...VERY hard jobs there...but so worth it. Kids are amazing! I am a Logistics Systems Analyst for an international container shipping company in Norfolk, Virginia. So I'm supporting logistics IT functions...lots of electronic data, spreadsheets, analysis, coordination with outside IT vendors...I just love it, but it's sometimes stressful. I've been there for 18 years. It's a great company...

Love my work from home days though...more relaxing...I just turn on the jazz and go. Hope you have a great day!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    The medicine isn't for sleep. My sleep is actually pretty good and that's not what is causing my chronic fatigue. Doctor thinks it is because of dysthymia so that is why he wanted me to try the meds. I have been on two similar medications in the past and they didn't help me. Plus this one has a lot of side effects, so I am not even sure yet if I will try. They also advise you not to drive while just starting on them, so I am not going to start them tomorrow anyway because I am probably visiting my brother next week with my dad. It's around a 1,5 hours drive so I usually drive there and he drives home.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Steps

11/1 - 6,938
    11/2 - 9,553
    11/3 - 6,309
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    The medicine isn't for sleep. My sleep is actually pretty good and that's not what is causing my chronic fatigue. Doctor thinks it is because of dysthymia so that is why he wanted me to try the meds. I have been on two similar medications in the past and they didn't help me. Plus this one has a lot of side effects, so I am not even sure yet if I will try. They also advise you not to drive while just starting on them, so I am not going to start them tomorrow anyway because I am probably visiting my brother next week with my dad. It's around a 1,5 hours drive so I usually drive there and he drives home.

Sorry @Pupowl ...I'm not familiar with dysthymia...not sure what it is or how it affects you...I hope you find an answer though...I do have a few friends with chronic fatigue...and I know it can be debilitating...by all means, trust your instinct and the advice from your doctors...

Take care,
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,785 Member
    Options
    11/2-10,891
    11/3-7,350
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/2: 10,764
    11/3: 9,100

• CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl I love the photos. Beautiful
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly sorry. This baby has been kicking my *kitten* and we are not friends🤣 Plus my toddler thinks acting like a psycho is cool now too. So this last week has been a nightmare for me.

My weight for last week was 224 with a gain of 3lbs. 😭 This will be my final weigh in, I don't want to drag the team down since I'm steadily gaining. But I do want to try to be there more to cheer everyone on.

@ewilhelm2487 , I'm late seeing this, but I just wanted you to know I think I know how you feel. I was trying to lose weight before I had my second child and then life got crazy! You are doing a tough, important job right now! I wish I had been able to appreciate that more when I was going through having small children. All the craziness will pass. Please be good and kind to yourself in any way you can right now. Hugs.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Steps
    11/3 - 6893
    11/4 - 8006

Small victory: 7 consecutive days of meeting/exceeding my daily step goal of 6,800 steps. Doesn't seem like a lot but given that I sit all day and used to average 3,000 steps (on good days) -- it's a win!

*Happy Friday all *
  • Yukie_OP
    Options
    @Pupowl -- beautiful photography 🙂

I especially like the pic of the log with the mushrooms and trees with light coming through. Amazing! 🌳
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 200.8
    CW 200.8

I went a little overboard with the Halloween candy this past weekend, but cut myself off mid-week. My focus for November is a daily exercise habit. I'm prone to stops and starts, so I'm just making sure I do something for 5 minutes every day.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @Yukie_OP

I don’t think you should sell yourself short. You did a great job getting your steps in. Take a moment and appreciate the awesomeness that is you.

• Yukie_OP
    Options
    [/quote] @CasandraW - Why, thank you :)

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl I think you missed your calling...photos are STUNNING!! Thank you for sharing!

@chalmation Nice loss this week! Great job!!

@Yukie_OP It's those small victories that give us strength to work towards others!!! I think that's awesome!!

@bearchested Nice maintaining...which is an art unto itself...you'll do better next week.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Friday weigh in
    PW 192 lbs
    CW 192 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    Friday weigh in
    PW 192 lbs
    CW 192 lbs

@dillyg08 Way to maintain! Hope you're planning a nice weekend! Enjoy!
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Jessica,
    Here is my steps;

10/25 - 11842
    10/26 - 11842
    10/27 - 11730
    10/28 - 9793
    10/29 - 10932
    10/30 - 13266
    10/31 - 3765

Seika @ssssseika please check your step counts as you have the exact same count for 10/25 as 10/26. Please advise if they are correct or if one could be in error. Let me know. Jess

Hi, Jessica!
    I am so sorry I am responding you so late.
    I never receive any notifications from this page =(

Anyway, thank you so much for catching it.
    Below is the correct info;

10/25 -11842
    10/26 - 11730
    10/27 - 9793
    10/28 - 10932
    10/29 - 13266
    10/30 - 3765
    10/31 - 8798
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The Steps for this week;