WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,135 Member
    Options
    November Week 2 Challenge is UP!

Come enjoy playing the numbers this week:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10848383/november-week-2-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,135 Member
    Options
    My final post for tonight - it's reminder time!

Weigh-ins due for Sunday - Monday:

@deniners2
    @Terytha
    @DD265
    @kdblpn
    @tasoconnor
    @bootilicious
    @holymanhibbard

The good, the bad, the interesting, the meh - send them on in and we'll deal with it. If you need some extra accountability to track a couple of key numbers this week, go on over to the group challenge for week 2. I'm certainly going to use it to get out of suffering-with-a-cold mode and back into get-some-exercise-so-you-don't-get-stuck mode!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    @happimess01

Three that come to mind that I'm really enjoying right now are:

Wasted Daylight - Stars
    Heat Waves - Glass Animals
    Tessellate - Alt-J

None of them are new or anything, just loving them at the moment!

Loving all the additional 5 things updates, @conleywoods progress pics (I'd be interested in the original start pic you mentioned, love to see people's changes), and those step reports rolling in.

@sljjjembeca Glad to see you reporting in your steps. Just need Saturday the 6th from you and I can close your stats for the week

@micki48 @evangsimmons170 @eggfreak if you have your week 1 by end of day tomorrow that would be great

Well, just waiting for Brad to get to the airport.. his flight was a bit delayed so it'll be a later night. So excited to see him! He isn't the biggest fan of long walks in the city like I am, so I took advantage this morning and went for a 9KM walk this morning. Later on I needed a couple groceries and took off on foot for that too. I do really love walking as exercise. Also did a recovery ride on the Peloton bike and got a flu shot, so the day was full.

I'll report today's exercise tomorrow as I still have steps to get yet tonight. Talk to everyone tomorrow!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Also shout out to one of our dynamic duo sister pairs @EvMakesChanges and @jugar for the leaderboard time this week. And new member @kdblpn - way to go on the great week too
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 step stats

tav5bec8vbte.jpeg

Pilates 15 per day M, T, W, F, Sat
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods WOW! What a difference a month makes with some good lifting. Your progress really is quite incredible. I think I need to go pick up my weights.

Great work girlie! Your hard work pays off. Love to see the before again. 🎉👏🏼🎉👏🏼❤️❤️❤️
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods that's some really great progress!

@sljjjembeca my approach is to get a trainer - either a physio or sports injury therapist - rather than try to go it alone or with a PT. There are good PTs out there but they're harder to find in my experience. A pure lifting gym could be a good place to start.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86
    sorry for delay
    10/31 20,146
    11/1 7918
    11/2 5574
    11/3 9775
    11/4 5834
    11/5 13726
    11/6 2249(charging most of day, oh well)
This discussion has been closed.