TEAM: Run Track Minds (November)

Options

Replies

• docbeauty1
    docbeauty1 Posts: 126 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I would like to bow out of this challenge because I fell and had patella fracture, my leg is put in a plaster cast that weigh almost a ton so I won't be weighing myself weekly.
    Hopefully I will back in January.
    Wishing everyone great weeks ahead.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    docbeauty1 wrote: »
    I would like to bow out of this challenge because I fell and had patella fracture, my leg is put in a plaster cast that weigh almost a ton so I won't be weighing myself weekly.

@docbeauty1 I am so sorry to hear that! Of course, a weight loss challenge is not at the top of your list of things to do right now. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and hopefully we will see you back in the New Year. Take care of yourself.
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 11/16
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Not really, went shopping again today, but only went to two stores, not as much walking as other trips

Wednesday 11/17
    Under Calories: No, made a meatloaf sandwich put me over… knew it would but was craving one and didn’t try to resist
    Exercise: No, had a weird schedule today and not really feeling very well thanks to pms
  • docbeauty1
    docbeauty1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    docbeauty1 wrote: »

@docbeauty1 I am so sorry to hear that! Of course, a weight loss challenge is not at the top of your list of things to do right now. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and hopefully we will see you back in the New Year. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Yeah I will be back in January
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (12 November)
    PW = 146.82 lb
    CW = 146.82 lb
    Thank you. :)
  • germaine_yee
    Options
    Week: Friday (19 November)
    PW = 146.82 lb
    CW = 146.82 lb
    Thank you.
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Faithit365
    Week 3
    PW = 362.1
    CW = 361.1
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    lawyerette

PW 198
    11/4 193.8
    11/11 191.4
    11/18 193.8
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Thursday 11/18
    Exercise: Yes, 50 minute walk outside. It was so cold! It took me a while to get up the motivation to go out of the house

Friday 11/19
    Under Calories: No. Tried Tamales for the first time, good but calorie laden
    Exercise: Yes, 49 minute walk outside
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Run Track Minds!

As you guys have been without a Captain for a while now and no volunteers have come forward, we're going to move members to other teams where there is a Captain for December.

Please let me know if you have any preferences for the new team assignments.
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Saturday 11/20
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Had tickets to a musical today. Had mixed feelings on going, first time going somewhere more crowded than a grocery store since March 2020. Found out none of the slacks in my dresser fit anymore, hadn’t worn any for 18 months at least and are all too big. Ended up just wearing my new cargo pants.

Drove an hour to the venue to find out they just canceled the performances for the weekend due to cast/crew being exposed to COVID. Relieved in some ways but after getting out of the house and driving down there was also kinda a let down. Mom and I ended up going to 5 Guys burgers and fries. Delicious but put me over my calories. At least I was able to resist getting a milkshake too.

User: KakoHikes
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 204.0
    CW: 203.4
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    DracoCapricorn
    Week 4
    Sunday
    PW=137.3
    CW=138.9
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Sunday 11/21
    Exercise: Yes, 40 minute walk outside. I grumbled about it being cold earlier this week… was 37f out today brrrrrr.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I apologies I didn't get my info in. I am in BC and have been dealing with the stresses of the weather. I think I need to focus on some other parts of my life for the next few weeks and will be back and ready to go when I am in a better headspace.

Good luck everyone!
  • KakoHikes
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello all! I hope you have had a good week!
    My schedule was wonky this week and I didn’t log for a few days. Had pizza for dinner Monday, Got my vaccine booster on Tuesday then got Hawaiian for dinner, Wednesday was leftovers and my mom bringing me home an eggnog milkshake(I had said no when she asked if I wanted one, but didn’t realized they had eggnog back for the season, if it was I would have probably said yes anyway but ignorance could have been bliss). I don’t celebrate thanksgiving so didn’t have that concern calorie wise and got back on track Thursday and today, was under my calorie goal, and went for a walk both days.

I tried two new recipes. A lentil and potato soup and a simple chicken curry. Both were nummy. I had never had lentils save for the Costco samples, am going to experiment more with them and have them more often.
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Faithit365
    Week 3
    PW = 361.1
    CW = 364.2
    Just aweful! 😩
  • AB0215
    Options
    Missing weighins:
    @Jenny4935
    @Lawyerette
    @germaine_yee
    @pipsqueak34
    @vacamama

Please get them in today if you want them to count for this week.
  • germaine_yee
    Options
    Week: Friday (26 November)
    PW = 146.82 lb
    CW = 146.82 lb
    Thank you.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Week: Friday (26 November)
    PW = 146.82 lb
    CW = 146.82 lb
    Thank you.

@germaine_yee Please post your weight in your new team thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849735/team-the-belly-flats-december#latest
This discussion has been closed.