No Nonsense November 2021 Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• havajavapoe
    havajavapoe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Last posted weight 132 beginning of November. Goal to reach 126 by holidays.
    Am now weighing in at 130. Lost two pounds this month.
    Mostly what I have changed is moving more, cutting out snacks.
    58 yrs/ Five ft. height, have gained ten unwanted pounds, lost muscle past two years.
    Feeling good about taking charge of myself again. :)
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    11/29/21 - Well, Thanksgiving kicked my butt! LOL! I made such good plans too! Leftovers! I expected my sons to eat it all, but didn't happen. Finally rid my home of all those pesky carbs, so back on track. I did get down to 185 again, but back up a couple of pounds to 187 this morning. I'm sure all that pie and banana bread had nothing to do with it! I was hoping to be solidly in the lower 180's by the end of the month, but not happening. But soon. My goal for December is to get below 180. I'd like to start the new year in the 170s. Looking ahead, not back!!

197 is my goal for the end of the year...wish I was there with you at 187! I hope you reach your December goal to get below 180! Even with my goal, though, I'm planning to go off track on Christmas and the day after Christmas. I'm 202 right now, but am confident I'll be able to get to my goal *crosses fingers*
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    64 yo 5'4" 9/14/20-255 lbs(heaviest weight, second time)
    5/3/21-240.5 lbs
    MFP start date 5/14/21-232.2 lbs
    Started my WOE 6/10/21-227.2 lbs

Well didn't make the 180 lbs or less for October, but that was my fourth October goal, so made 3 out of 4 of them.
    Actually had an uptick but I stayed on track for my calories, carbs, water and exercise so just normal weight fluctuations. Attempting for 15 lbs from 11/1-1/31/22.
    I do my Elliptical 3x/week on my days off. Increased to 150 minutes awhile back and increased since.

11/1/21-181.8 lbs.
    11/8/21-180 lbs. Down 75 lbs! 58 lbs to my goal of 122 lbs (Was there before in 2010 but got lazy) Did 200 minutes on my Elliptical today!

11/14/21-176.6 lbs. My November goal is 5 lbs, I'm down 5.2 lbs today ALREADY! I thought my 10 lbs/month average loss would slow down by now. Been increasing my Elliptical time to 210 minutes, on my 3 days off work, for 15 miles. Today I only had 10 minutes left in the movie, so I wanted to finish it. Then I wanted to hit the16 miles, so I ended at 223 minutes.

11/21/21-177.4 lbs-Have been staying on track with calories, Net Carbs and exercise. Has to be water weight from Rotisserie Chicken seasoning earlier in the week. :-(

11/28/21-175 lbs! Down 80 lbs so far. 6.8 lbs of my November 5 lb goal! I behaved for Thanksgiving. I only ate meat(turkey, ham and pork) and broccoli and no gravy. And the sides weren't calling out to me "Eat Me!" like they usually do. I did my Elliptical in the AM for 217 minutes and had 3,810 allotted calories. I only ate a total of 1,357 calories for the whole day though. More than my usual 1000-1200 daily.
    I did take home after the 3 PM lunch a small piece of Flan (I never had it before and the girl who made it is in Pastry school) and someone else brought an extraordinary Pumpkin Cheesecake, that I took a piece home and indulged in both that night. But no gain. I also made pies and Pumpkin rolls during the week and didn't sample even a bite. Quite proud of myself for that!

You're doing amazingly well! Keep it up!
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    aishmartin wrote: »
    197 is my goal for the end of the year...wish I was there with you at 187! I hope you reach your December goal to get below 180! Even with my goal, though, I'm planning to go off track on Christmas and the day after Christmas. I'm 202 right now, but am confident I'll be able to get to my goal *crosses fingers*
    Thanks! And you'll get there! I wish you the best! Crossing my fingers for you!