gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Monday 11/29

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 60 minutes of Interval Workout with Fitbit. 7,265 steps in
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: Full disclosure my dinner lately has been disgusting. So I have trash it cause as I stated before MY FOOD NEEDS TO TASTE GOOD So attempted to try it again and it was still a no-go. UGH!😠😠😠 Good news I got my new Upright walker yesterday so used it all day. I have to work on my walking gait though.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    FushiaKat wrote: »
    Daily Post Monday 11-29
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes - 3490 steps! Anything over 3000 is a win for me.

Goals/Day/Comments: I envy everybody who can get more steps in. My limit is 4000 or I'm just too exhausted and it hurts too much to move so I turn into a Chair Slug. Just how many extra calories is 10,000 steps? I was a total idiot today, I fasted all morning until 2:30, then I ate lunch and drove 25 minutes to get my blood work done, and I forgot one of the tests requires fasting! Duh! So tomorrow I get to do it all over again. I would go first thing in the morning but I have to be at the Jeep Dealer by 8:30 to get the oil changed.

Totally get it. When I started at 1000 that was hard for me but over time I've work myself into increments so now I'm at 7000. Hopefully next year around this time I'll be at 10000.

Oh no don't you hate that. I hope everything goes well.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Monday 11/29
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No. my rest day/long day at work. Not as horrible as I expected after a four day weekend but still busy

I appreciate all your efforts to still exercise despite the evils of Monday. I keep telling myself should do a quick exercise video or play ring fit on my lunch or right after I get off…. Instead I listen to the lure of comfy chairs/bed and cats that want to cuddle. The rest of the week I just work part time hours and is normally easier to get exercise of some sort in

Yeah, totally get it. I have to force myself to get it when I first wake up after I come from the bathroom and since I have to pass the living room on my way back to bed, I sit down and get my 1st workout in. This is my regimen now cause since I'm home all day it's so easy to just cuddle with my pups in the bed and succumb to the pain.

Rooting for you to find your daily regimen.👌🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    DebJB30
    Monday Weigh in Week 1
    PW = 165.4
    CW = 165.6

Keep it up👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Mon Nov 29 Accountability

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - extra long walk 2hrs
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today's goal was make it out alive. We all know Mondays suck but today when I got home I pushed myself even though I skipped the gym I went for a long walk to hit 12000 steps(just exercise not just from work). So off to read for an hour and stay off social media and TV for the rest of the night.

Hope everyone had a positive day

Wow absolutely awesome 👍
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Dropped my MIL off at the airport. Had such a nice visit. Time to get back to a routine though.

Awwww all good things must be put on back burner😆😆😆
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    @gjaholy33 I love your positive mindset!

Thanks
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Floriduhgirl
    Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 176.8
    CW: 175.6

Absolutely fabulous👌🏾👌🏾
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Track Calories yes Over
    Exercise Yes 20 minutes on stationary bike

Goals/Comments: It's hard to know exactly how many calories many foods have unless you actually create the recipe on MFP. My husband does almost all of the cooking so I don't really know what he puts in our food. He's not one to measure and likes to change things up, so there's that. Do you weigh and measure everything or just guestimate the calories sometimes? I think I was over by about 50 calories yesterday, but I might have been over by 200 or under by 100!!??! I will continue logging though because really helps me from getting totally out of control!

I'm higher than I've been in over 10 years. I started gaining summer of 2020 when I realized I was no longer going to be able to travel for awhile and am up 20 pounds now. For 7 years I had kept up with exercise and kept my weight the same so I'd be ready to keep up on our trips (I often travel with a young crowd...daughters), but I had no motivation after cancelling trip after trip, so I got depressed and lazy. Travel is going to start up again and I'm way behind but ready to lose the 20 pounds again that I had lost back in 2013.

Daily Goals:
    1) log food
    2) stay under 1600 calories
    3) work out 20-60 minutes
    4) record my progress here
    5) trust the process...stay off the scale until weigh in day on Saturdays

@gjaholy33 What the scale says is just a number. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I just stayed off of it and trusted in the process. That's easier said than done but I am adding that to my goals. I think health is an inside job and once we get better mentally and emotionally, the physical changes will come. You, and so many others here, have inspired me to try one more time. I am very grateful for everyone who has allowed themselves to be vulnerable so they can help others as well as themselves. You all might not realize what an positive impact you have on others.
  • chublet007
    chublet007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in
    PW 132.2
    CW 130.4

• FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    FUSHIAKAT
    Week 1 (Tuesday 11-30-2021)
    PW =188.4
    CW= 188
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Calories: No
    Exercise: No
  • jpettigrew77
    jpettigrew77 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tues Nov 30th Accountability

Track yes
    Calories yes - under
    Exercise Yes 1hr walk - not a fast walk as weather in my area not the greatest and my dog had to sniff everything tonight
    Goal/Notes: My goal is to drink 1/2 gallon of water daily which I am almost there today. I will be increasing it to 1 gallon by the end of December. I tried this before but its too brutal. I think you have less drama in life when you attempt this as you spend more time running to the washroom. The second goal of today to keep off social media and tv and read for an hour - it worked last night and will do the same today.

Found today a little difficult. I am a stress eater and over the years I don't force myself to take breaks to eat properly. I had too much on my work plate today that I almost decided to go for junk food over my meal plan. So I drank a lot of water to kill the craving then waited about an hour to get back on my meal plan.

Question: Does anyone meal prep for their workweek? and how many days do you prep in advance?

Hope everyone enjoyed the last day of November
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise raking more leaves.
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 11/30
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 52 minute walk outside

I do prep a bit on Sunday, but normally I only make food for two or three days. I worry about food going bad if anything past that. I put together salads for my lunch, roast a veggie of some sort in the oven for snacks, cook chicken if needed for my salads and freeze the extra, made a big pot of something for dinner to have leftovers next couple nights and get some overnight steel cut oats going to have for breakfast Monday and Tuesday. I normally freeze a portion or two of dinners I make to have my own freezer meals other nights if I don’t want to cook.

I work from home so am able to have all the healthy options handy and have very few temptations around. Will be a whole new ball game once I have to go back to the office
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Tuesday 11/30
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 46 minutes indoor & outdoor walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    December Week 1 - Tues, 11/30

I am sorry, guys. I lost track the last couple days because of the holiday weekend ending.

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Tuesday
    Track, yes
    Calories, under
    Exercise, 10 minutes boxing and 15 minutes YouTube cardio video
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member