Trimstones Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @ncfitbit Did you stop reporting your steps due to an injury? I can't remember and I noticed that your reporting ending on the 14th...let me know if you have steps to report and I'll get them filled in for you!

@kcpond I need your steps from the 19th to current please. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    So far Shape Shifters is getting the most support! Trim Assets 2nd. We'll announce the final result tomorrow!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    suziieq56 wrote: »
    Anyone besides me getting friends requests from people who just want to share some kind of sports blog? Getting annoying lol
    Anyone besides me getting friends requests from people who just want to share some kind of sports blog? Getting annoying lol

@suziieq56 Yes, a lot more lately for whatever reason...at least it's not the topless photos...UGH!

I've been getting friend requests from old empty profiles with no avatars. Looks like bots are taking over these profiles. I get about 1 or 2 a week.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 30

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 835
    Steps: 10.538 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. A boring Tuesday here. I got groceries, but didn't do housework. I blame the puzzle for that, I kept getting distracted. I was only at 3800 steps at the end of the day, so I had to step for 50 minutes to make my goal. Happy Wednesday everyone <3

@izzyred9400
    I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I love the snow picture. I really hope we get a proper snowy winter here; it's so pretty to walk in the forest when everything is covered in white.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Another puzzle done. I worked on this one a lot yesterday. The pink and purple flower stuff was probably the most difficult to figure out. It's really pretty though and I liked all the weirdly shaped pieces.

audm2os0c022.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options

Yes,I've had quite a few,I added one but deleted as soon I saw the sports blog post.Im always cautious about clicking on a link so I've ignored all the other requests.Just too weird !!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    @ncfitbit Did you stop reporting your steps due to an injury? I can't remember and I noticed that your reporting ending on the 14th...let me know if you have steps to report and I'll get them filled in for you!

Oh I'm so sorry! I do mean keep going. It was on my mind to check whether if I'd already posted those because the past few weeks have been a blur! Also, I have an issue, especially with the new look of the site, of not being able to find things as easily on here.

Does anyone know if there's a way to search your own posts on here?
  • ncfitbit
    Options
    ncfitbit
    Step goal: 8500

11/15-14,341
    11/16- 8,457
    11/17- 7,485
    11/18-13,258
    11/19- 6.937
    11/20- 6,466
    11/21-11,099

11/22- 6,949
    11/23-14,151
    11/24- 7,337
    11/25- 9,205
    11/26- 3,990
    11/27-10,669
    11/28- 5,370

11/29- 5,790
    11/30-10,244
  • Chalmation
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/28: 9,657
    11/29: 13,836
    11/30: 13,428
  • Chalmation
    edited December 2021
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »

Oh I'm so sorry! I do mean keep going. It was on my mind to check whether if I'd already posted those because the past few weeks have been a blur! Also, I have an issue, especially with the new look of the site, of not being able to find things as easily on here.

In one of your posts, click on your name, then click on Replies. It shows all of your posts, most recent first. This works on website and app (at least on Android but I would think it works on others also.) Do you have this thread bookmarked?

You can also just search the page for your username. Control+F on browser (Chrome and Firefox, don't know about others), don't know about app. I didn't see an option to search the page.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-159.2
    Current-163

BOOOO!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    11/29-11,097
    11/30-7,256

I was so tired yesterday that I did not get up to workout, I did get up today and lifted weights, but no cardio.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ncfitbit
    Step goal: 8500

11/15-14,341
    11/16- 8,457
    11/17- 7,485
    11/18-13,258
    11/19- 6.937
    11/20- 6,466
    11/21-11,099

11/22- 6,949
    11/23-14,151
    11/24- 7,337
    11/25- 9,205
    11/26- 3,990
    11/27-10,669
    11/28- 5,370

11/29- 5,790
    11/30-10,244

Did you have anything on Sunday, the 14th? That's my only zero now...Great stepping by the way!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »

In one of your posts, click on your name, then click on Replies. It shows all of your posts, most recent first. This works on website and app (at least on Android but I would think it works on others also.) Do you have this thread bookmarked?

You can also just search the page for your username. Control+F on browser (Chrome and Firefox, don't know about others), don't know about app. I didn't see an option to search the page.

OK @chalmation just taught me something...thanks for that!!! You get an A+ for the day!! :smile:
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for sending me texts, emails and messages asking about how I was feeling!! You guys are THE BEST!!! I'm feeling much better today...was very stressed at work, but came home and walked a little over a mile today towards my new December goal and my steps for the day are nearly at 8k!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl Love that picture...Japanese art is always so colorful, delicate and beautiful...thanks for sharing! What's the purpose of the blue tape around the edges?
    Jessica
  • ncfitbit
    Options

Did you have anything on Sunday, the 14th? That's my only zero now...Great stepping by the way!!
    Jessica

Thank you, Jessica! Oops, here you go:

11/14- 5,871
  • ncfitbit
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »

Wow! Thank you so much. That is super helpful to learn.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to @shnerb00 ! Returning to the Trimstones after a break, ready for accountability :smiley:
  • Pupowl
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Wednesday, December 01

Exercise: gym
    Net calories: 746
    Steps: 10.683 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Not a bad day for me. I had an appointment with the doctor at 8:00 to discuss my medication. We decided to try this dose for another month, so I will check in with him again in 4 weeks. I told him I thought it was weird that most side effects went away when I went from 37,5 to 75mg. Then he saw that the 75 I got was from a different brand. Tomorrow I will get new ones that are made by the same company as the 37,5mg ones. Although overall the components are the same, the adjuvants they use can be slightly different. I am now a bit worried that it was one of those things that made my side effects so bad. I guess I will see on Sunday when I start the other brand again.

I got a package with new cat food and bird food around 8 minutes before I had to leave for the gym, so that was nice timing. The gym was pretty good, though I still had some soreness in my leg doing the plank leg raise. I was advised to skip it for now. If I am still sore on Monday, he will come up with an alternative exercise.

I recently gave away a lot of my painting supplies to my aunt. A lot of the stuff has barely been used and was just sitting here collecting dust. My aunt got into watercolour a while back, which most of my painting materials were also about. Yesterday I got a really nice painting she made in the mail as a thank you card along with a gift card. Super sweet and I love the painting. It's going up on my wall in the living room. With the gift card I ordered some new bags of tea.
    Happy Thursday everyone <3

@jessicakrall8
    The tape is there mostly as a guide. Since I always start with the edge, I find it very helpful to know how big the puzzle is eventually going to be. Makes it a lot easier to see if I am missing pieces from the edge as well. All my puzzles are 1000 pieces so they are all around the same size.
This discussion has been closed.