Yukie_OP
    Steps update (goal 6.8k):
    11/29 - 9496
    11/30 - 7070
    12/1 - 6559
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    xfdm0li7jt63.png

Hi Team! After SO many great suggestions and voting, the name chosen for our newly combined team is [drum roll please], Shape Shifters!!! Like several of you have pointed out, it gives a positive glow for our team, as we all work very hard to shift our nutritional/fitness goals for the future!! Thank you to each of you who provided your feelings on the new name. I'm really glad to see our two amazing teams combine into such a great resource of support for all of us! I just know it's gonna be awesome! Reading through all of your thoughts has given me a glimpse into all of your creativity and passion for life!

We are stepping into the busy holiday season for December, with all new opportunities to be more active, a few holiday nutritional challenges, but those are always on-going. With this great team, I'm sure we will work together to keep each other moving in the right direction, feeling uplifted and motivated!!

Thanks to the MODS who helped with this process! I'm looking forward to working together with Bob as we move forward.

Shape Shifters...let's jump into a great December!!
    JessicaKrall8 and TheMrWobbly
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Thursday, December 02

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 913
    Steps: 10.647 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I finally had a productive day and cleaned the house. I am very glad it's all tidy again. I also received my box with the 8 cheap puzzles. Currently working on the last one I already owned, so I can start on the new stack pretty soon. Happy Friday everyone <3
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    12/1: 11,161
    12/2: 8,150
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    I like the name Shape Shifters!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 149.2
    CW 146.6
  • princessdimplz
    edited December 2021
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 202.8
    CW: 201.6

Was hoping to lose more this week. I'm happy to say I've kept up with the rowing challenge since Saturday.

@bearchested what's the rowing challenge? I want to start getting into rowing in January.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 209 Member
    edited December 2021
    Bearchested
    Friday

Was hoping to lose more this week. I'm happy to say I've kept up with the rowing challenge since Saturday.

@bearchested what's the rowing challenge? I want to start getting into rowing in January.

Concept 2 (most of the rowers you see in a gym are made by them) regularly has different challenges throughout the year. This one is the Holiday Challenge, encouraging people to use their rower / ski erg / bike and stay active between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here's some more info:

https://log.concept2.com/challenges/holiday
  • princessdimplz
    Bearchested
    Friday

Concept 2 (most of the towers you see in a gym are made by them) regularly has different challenges throughout the year. This one is the Holiday Challenge, encouraging people to use their rower / ski erg / bike and stay active between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here's some more info:

https://log.concept2.com/challenges/holiday

Thanks!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    12/2-10,392
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @kcpond Kevin, I need your steps starting with Nov 19th to present please.

Missing Weigh-ins for the week (incl today) are:
    @kcpond
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @KHill875
    @Yukie_OP
    @dillyg08

@shnerb00 I'm so glad you're back with us!!! WELCOME MY FRIEND!!! Missed you!!! How've you been? Catch us up on all things shnerb00!!!

Jessica
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 143.8

Jessica, I am a bit confused as to why you've mentioned my name as a missing weigh-in for the past couple of weeks. I'm consistently posting on a Friday, which is my correct weigh in. I tend to weigh myself in the morning and report at night after the kids stop needing my constant attention. Is there a specific time on Friday that you need my weight-in?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    The December Habit Tracker is up and ready for you to plan and set up for success in December. Be sure to plan which days you won't worry about, and which days you hope to stick to the straight and narrow!

Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850312/december-habit-tracker#latest

Find your team, and go for it! It is up to you to update your own progress daily.
  • Pupowl
    Friday, December 03

Exercise: gym
    Net calories: 814
    Steps: 12.157 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a pretty nice Friday. Gym was exhausting, but went well. I got the new teas I ordered which is great. I love tea so much. I am very happy it has no calories! I got two new ones this time; a green mandarin one and a choco chai. Both are very nice. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 198.2
    CW: 196.0

I would also like to join the step challenge again next month with 11.000 daily steps, thanks!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 882 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 136
    CW 135.8
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 882 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Friday, December 03

Exercise: gym
    Net calories: 814
    Steps: 12.157 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a pretty nice Friday. Gym was exhausting, but went well. I got the new teas I ordered which is great. I love tea so much. I am very happy it has no calories! I got two new ones this time; a green mandarin one and a choco chai. Both are very nice. Happy Saturday everyone <3

@Pupowl great loss again ,well done 👏
    I'm a tea lover too.My Mum always drank China tea so it was the only one we had in the house.It was called Lapsang Souchong,I still buy it occasionally to remind me of home.
    I also like Earl Grey & Peppermint tea or just good old English Breakfast.
This discussion has been closed.