TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to check in the last few days but I'm back on track and will do a weight in tomorrow as planned!
    Sunday 19 December
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Dec. 18

Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Walked
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Sunday December 19
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: no

• JenKindo
    Options
    Daily check in for Dec. 19

Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Walk
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    Sunday 19 December
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    dec18 daily report
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes

dec 19 daily report
    log yes
    under no
    exercise no
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Weekly Check in For Sunday dec 19 for everydaywechoose (Dee)
    PW; 145.6
    CW; 148.6
    Hummmm well, I thought I had a good week. So, I went back and looked at each daily log and well...as they say proof is in the puddin! I thought I was sooo good, nope. I did not log for 2 days. Did not exercise for 1 or 2 days. Was over calories 1 or 2 days. I am humbly reminded that good wishes and well intentions do not lose those extra pounds. less in and more energy out equals pounds lost. I had to review that 3500 calories of a deficit is needed for 1 lb of less...so for me if I want to lose 1lb per week, it's 500 cal less per day. But...but then I think well hormone levels and body stresses like inflammation can screw with the 'formula'. So, at the end I can think this or think that but that don't change the outcome. Ok, I'm done my rant. I hope I didn't come off as being a smarty pants, I just needed to see this stuff coming out from my own handwriting, kinda like yeah you know it, but as you type it your brain really gets it.
    Hasta luego mis amigos >:)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JenKindo wrote: »
    Week 4

Username: Jenkindo
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous week's weight: 201.6
    Today's weight: 198.4

Doing a happy dance! It hit me yesterday that I don't think I've been below 200 since high school. I didn't own scales for years. If I didn't know what I weighted I could pretend I wasn't obese. But my clothes have never been smaller. My confidence is so high right now. It feels unreal!

@JenKindo WOW! Great news! Welcome to a Winter Onederland!! ;)
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    DracoCapricorn
    Week 3
    Sunday
    PW=138.2
    CW=136
    Be prepared for the Christmas gain…
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    dec 12 and dec 13
    no logging
    no exercise
    A strange few days, but I am back:) Too much consuming of all things and not enough 'doing things' can really put my body out of alignment, mentally, and of course physically.

@dracocapricorn I can empathize with your back pain. I hope you can find some relief. I have a back thing too. I'm aggressively doing my physical therapy exercises. Pilates and yin yoga and meditation have been my saving grace. When you get into that position where there is zero pain...it's sooo ahhhh. Hopefully you have some pain-free moments. Speaking of exercise, I'd better do mine right now.

Thank you:) it’s really hard wanting to lose weight but you can’t do sports. The only thing can do is to do some simple exercise and control food consumption:)))
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    TBBT... I have been busy with the holidays. I am reading your posts. I wanted to wish you all that are celebrating a Merry Christmas.

• JenKindo
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @JenKindo WOW! Great news! Welcome to a Winter Onederland!! ;)

Thank you! :)

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    JenKindo wrote: »
    Week 4

Username: Jenkindo
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous week's weight: 201.6
    Today's weight: 198.4

Doing a happy dance! It hit me yesterday that I don't think I've been below 200 since high school. I didn't own scales for years. If I didn't know what I weighted I could pretend I wasn't obese. But my clothes have never been smaller. My confidence is so high right now. It feels unreal!

@JenKindo I am so, so happy for you!! Toasting your success right now with virtual champagne....cheers to your hard work and success!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    One of our (fully vaccinated) employees tested positive for Covid so my husband has been working from home. Thankfully we were able to secure a rapid test and he is negative, as is everyone else at work that had been in contact with our positive case. She is very careful at work, wearing her mask everywhere, that I think that is why there were no other positive cases. For a brief moment our Christmas looked a lot different, but thankfully we are back on track!

My son that is visiting from Europe has gained a little weight. So, come the New Year he wants us to lose weight together! He asked if there was an app where you could track your food. I believe there is one :)
  • JenKindo
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @JenKindo I am so, so happy for you!! Toasting your success right now with virtual champagne....cheers to your hard work and success!

Thank you so much! I'm wearing out my smile muscles today!

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS i would like to rejoin I am sorry I was MIA lots going on ….last weight was 151.8
    Hopefully you guys will allow me to join
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    One of our (fully vaccinated) employees tested positive for Covid so my husband has been working from home. Thankfully we were able to secure a rapid test and he is negative, as is everyone else at work that had been in contact with our positive case. She is very careful at work, wearing her mask everywhere, that I think that is why there were no other positive cases. For a brief moment our Christmas looked a lot different, but thankfully we are back on track!

My son that is visiting from Europe has gained a little weight. So, come the New Year he wants us to lose weight together! He asked if there was an app where you could track your food. I believe there is one :)

@HASWLRS so glad that no one else tested positive! Whew! Are you going to tell him your user name?? o:)