WaistAways Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    Good news!

More comebacks - team members who tried it out there in the scary world and decided to return :heart:

@Gidgitgoescrazy and @Steph1498 welcome back!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    @ashleycarole86 here are my step and exercise stats for the last 7 days:

26th Dec - 4782
    27th Dec - 3471
    28th Dec - 2270 / 66 mins Full Body Kinetic Calisthenics (Epic 2 Day 35)
    29th Dec - 10609
    30th Dec - 3520
    31st Dec - 2785 / 50 mins Full Body HIIT Cardio (Epic 2 Day 36)
    1st Jan - 2398

Belated Happy New Year everyone! ☺
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    Good news!

More comebacks - team members who tried it out there in the scary world and decided to return :heart:

@Gidgitgoescrazy and @Steph1498 welcome back!

HOORAY! January is all kinds of fun
    Welcome back you two!
  • ashleycarole86
    @metaphysicalstudio
    Thanks - I'll put you down for 4K. Just to be clear though, since I am only inputting one step number for each participant per day, your total steps will be your steps + your activity, so your activity is going to be converted and count towards that step goal. If you have consistent exercise in other formats (which it appears you do!) you may find that 4K is too low - but up to you. :)
    You will see on the reporting I am breaking out steps vs other forms of exercise in some of the stats, so you'll see numbers all sorts of ways.

I just got done a short weight session myself - so fun!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    We are certainly up and rolling! I had a good snowshoe session today and day 2 of my kettlebell program for the month. I have been doing a lot of Pilates over the past year or 2 but less of other kinds of strength building. I think I have lost some of the dynamic strength, so it's back to the kettle and dumb bells. Ding Dong. I'm inching towards LATE 60s now, and want to be able to leap buildings in a single bound for a while longer.

Heads up, Monday people! Your weigh-in for week 1 is coming :smiley:
    @Waifer003
    @kdblpn
    @DD265
    @alexpufhal

One person is running late to get a weigh-in done for today:
    @twdempsey

If you have not yet introduced yourself and gotten started, go for it asap!
  • lonestarbabe
    lonestarbabe Posts: 44 Member
    1/2 Steps: 8,707
  • twdempsey
    twdempsey Posts: 21 Member
    Hi all. I did my starting weigh in today. 198. Do I just write it here to report it? Do I sign up for the step challenge somewhere? Do I report here? Thanks for any advice. 🤪
  • ashleycarole86
    Hi @twdempsey .. @jugar will grab your weigh-in updates when you post them here

If you'd like to join the step challenge, that'd be lovely. Just need your daily step target and then you can hop in and start reporting effective today (but feel free to report the week all at once a week from today).

Beyond that - the rest is up to you. It's great if you can check in daily and let us know how you're doing. Glad to have you!
  • twdempsey
    twdempsey Posts: 21 Member
    @ashleycarole86 thank you for explaining.

I will start with 8000 steps for this month.

Thank you!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Great weigh-ins so far team!

1/2 exercise:
    10 minutes yoga + 11 minutes strength + 10081 steps
This discussion has been closed.