January 3

1235»

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Revlish wrote: »
    First time checking in! (do I need to count the 1st and 2nd as pass days since I'm' just starting?)

Logged everything
    Under calorie goal
    dance powered for 50 mins

woo woo!

@Revlish
    No, you do NOT need to count the first 2 days as Passes. In the description of the group it says: "This challenge is open to anyone until the 6th of the month", so I don't count the days before you joined us against you! ;) For people who join us after the 6th..... I try to make sure that they realize coming in that they won't qualify for the WC that month..... but it's always GREAT PRACTICE for the WC for next month, right @BMcC9 ?? <3

I am glad u answered this question @Mrs_Hoffer as I was going to respond with wat I thought was the right answer and um it was wrong. Lol!! Love how on the ball u are!! Thanks so much for all u do.. U are really serving others. Xox
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    taurie wrote: »
    @biketheworld the exhibition is amazing! Glad you were able to go. We went before our son was crawling and he loved it too. It’s really beautiful and great for people of all ages.

I’m afraid that’s 3 passes for me. I ate at maintenance but as we were travelling all day I didn’t manage to exercise. That’s the last one and need to get it together for the rest of this month. I’ll try my best!

For all the new people, I just wanted to clarify that it's the 4th Pass Day that puts you out of the Winner's Circle. @taurie , if you can hold it at 3 Pass Days for the remainder of Jan, you can still make it!!!! <3 It'll be tough, but you can do it!!

Thank you!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    First time checking in! (do I need to count the 1st and 2nd as pass days since I'm' just starting?)

Logged everything
    Under calorie goal

woo woo!

@Revlish
    No, you do NOT need to count the first 2 days as Passes. In the description of the group it says: "This challenge is open to anyone until the 6th of the month", so I don't count the days before you joined us against you! ;) For people who join us after the 6th..... I try to make sure that they realize coming in that they won't qualify for the WC that month..... but it's always GREAT PRACTICE for the WC for next month, right @BMcC9 ?? <3

You got that right! AND it instills CHAMPION habits / routines / thinking while you practice ... even people who have 4+ passes usually end the month in a better place on Day 30 (or 31) than they were at on Day 1 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

AND often a month with >3 pass days is still a successful weight loss or maintenance month IF you keep going!!

And sometimes a month is the Winner’s Circle can not show a weight loss (if losing)!due to calorie goals that are too high, water retention, more efficient exercise.

Very true, and very insightful, as always!! Thanks Maddie @MadisonMolly2017 and BeeJ @BMcC9 for chiming in! I appreciate you both!! ;)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited January 2022

Logged everything
    Under calorie goal

woo woo!

@Revlish

I am glad u answered this question @Mrs_Hoffer as I was going to respond with wat I thought was the right answer and um it was wrong. Lol!! Love how on the ball u are!! Thanks so much for all u do.. U are really serving others. Xox

Thanks for your enthusiasm Donna @donna25trinity ! I appreciate YOU! My thought is that it's too discouraging for a new person if they have to start out the month with several Pass Days.... the drop out rate for new members is already high enough, without discouraging people right at the starting line! ;)

(I usually scroll through the rest of the posts to see if anyone else has commented/answered before I do.... I don't want to cause excess confusion, and sometimes, because of my schedule, I'm late to the party anyways!! Lol.)
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    edited January 2022
    🌹
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,041 Member
    🌹

@Caramel_Apple 💐

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member

Logged everything
    Under calorie goal

woo woo!

@Revlish

Thanks for your enthusiasm Donna @donna25trinity ! I appreciate YOU! My thought is that it's too discouraging for a new person if they have to start out the month with several Pass Days.... the drop out rate for new members is already high enough, without discouraging people right at the starting line! ;)

(I usually scroll through the rest of the posts to see if anyone else has commented/answered before I do.... I don't want to cause excess confusion, and sometimes, because of my schedule, I'm late to the party anyways!! Lol.)

I tots agree!! Great thinking. Xo
  • twdempsey
    twdempsey Posts: 21 Member
    Exercise - yes warm up yoga then 40 min treadmill
    Calories - under yay
    Tracked yes!!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    1/3

Exercise: 60 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under