WaistAways Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey I hope you get your results soon so you know what your dealing with. Feel better soon!

@Waifer003 That is such a bummer. Hope your son bounces back quickly and the rest of your family stays healthy. The pandemic is getting so old.

@DD265 Have you ever tried cauliflower rice? I'm a big rice fan and find that certain dishes I can swap in cauliflower rice easily. Other dishes only the real stuff will do, while others a blend of half rice and half cauliflower rice do the trick. I also find that intense exercise really stimulates my appetite as well. It's super annoying 🙄
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    January 5
    Steps - 6248
    30 minutes yoga
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    1/5: 50 minutes step aerobics + 6743 steps
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    bowens1973 wrote: »
    PW: 183
    CW: 189.2
    GAIN: 6.2
    Let's pretend THIS never happened. Back on the horse this week. 😑

Proud of you for facing it. I know you were not wanting to get on the scale. So much of this isn't real gain and it'll be off in no time.

Knowledge is power!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    @lonestarbabe Oh man - sorry to hear COVID got you... take it easy, and never feel bad when you fall behind on posts... this group can get quite active and at times be very quiet, but we are here for you in whatever way you need.

@kellie_erin Agree - especially when the weather is so cold and I have a sedentary desk job... I love to do other forms of exercise too so to add 10,000 steps on top of that can feel challenging. I have started walking while I watch TV to help.

Having a fairly quiet day, just getting back into the swing of things and doing some stuff around the house. Gotta love a work week with only one day of work :)
This discussion has been closed.