• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    1/12 exercise:
    7402 steps + 49 minutes indoor cycling
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    @dd265 have a happy happy birthday!! Sounds like you have a great day planned that will keep you on track and still let you have some yummy treats!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    @veronica1359 happy birthday! So fun to have some birthday buddies in the group. I share a birthday with my boss and I always think that's fun.
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    @DD265 and @veronica1359 Happy Birthday!! I hope you both have fun and relaxing days!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    @jugar I am in Austria this week so I will weigh in when i get back home on Sunday. Cheers!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 I'm glad you're feeling better - and that you are experiencing a "reset" that will have you feeling LOTS better soon. Keep the water and the good foods flowing :heart:

Friday people, you are up! Be ready:
    @Steph1498
    @Pearl4686
    @Micki48
    @happimess01
    @gak71
    @EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @bonnie_red

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit Wishing you the time you need this weekend to reset and recharge as best you can.

1/13 exercise - 46 minutes indoor cycling, 9675 steps

TGIF... am I right????
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    @MandiSaysHey That's great! Passing up the bakery section is a win any day. That feels good.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    @MandiSaysHey your tiny triumphs are inspiring - the serving size thing takes a firm decision before eating that first bite, but it is so worth it.

My tiny triumph this morning is doing my strength workout right after getting home from having my 3rd covid jab. I figure my arm will be sore later, so I got it done first! I find that helps it be a bit less sore anyhow, but today was a good challenge with kettlebell cleans, rows, overhead press, loaded squats. Hopefully later a good outing in the snow before the super cold returns. I need one - my weigh-in this morning was somewhat alarming. I'm blaming it on renewed strength workouts... and the bread I bought on Tuesday from the bakery :grimace:

Enjoy hitting the end of Friday, those of you working folks - I love the Friday energy combining relief, pride at a work week gotten through, excitement about the weekend and its possibilities, tiredness, dread of the chores ignored all week. It has all the things! Don't party too high on the calorie scale, folks! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.