Monthly Post for January 2022

Options
13»

Replies

• KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,554 Member
    Options
    Most of the teachers were back today, but we were still down about a dozen adults. My son doesn't seem to be having too bad of a time. He just started to have some respiratory symptoms today. I am guessing that he will be able to go back to school at the end of his 5 days.

@mamainthekitchen Sounds like you have been very busy! And lunch sounds yum! I agree with your son, remote everything is better than having to put on real pants. :D

@Meghan509 I hope you got everything done at work today!

Off to finally finish the laundry. Have a good one! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Hope today is going well. Very productive here! Busy can be good. Makes the work day go by quicker!

Been eating well and staying in my calorie lane. Getting a little bit more walking in around the office. But, that's it!

Nothing much else happening here. Hope you guys have a good Wednesday. Speak to you soon.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Hello! Well Kate we must have posted our last posts near the same time cause I didn’t see yours…. Did not know about your son testing positive! Poor guy!! Hoping his symptoms stay manageable and hoping the rest of your house stays well!!!! <3

Going to bed soon, went for a nice walk by myself today and paused my timer by accident so when I got back to check my time and steps and it said 18 seconds of walking!!! Omg so annoyed!

Hope all is well, Thursday tomorrow already!!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Y'all. I slept for 9 or 10 hours last night! I feel SO much better today! I don't know if I was fighting off a germ or what. My son is back to school today. He said this morning he feels much better. He still has a bit of a cough, but otherwise fine.

@mamainthekitchen I hate it when that happens! So annoying!

@Meghan509 At least busy makes the day go by quickly. :)

Off to grade tests. My favorite day because they all have to be quiet. :p
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning.
    Just a really quick hello!
    Back when things are less crazy at work! Have a good Thursday. :)
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!
    Another quick one. Snow storm on the way here tonight in to tomorrow. Monday AM bright and early I travel to Miami, FL. Fingers crossed that the snow doesn't cause issues for myself or our 75 meeting attendees!
    Work has me pretty busy and a little stressful, so not a great eating day yesterday for me. I will get back on track once I am back from my trip next week and things get back to normal.
    I am traveling next week and will pop in when I can. If you ladies could start the new February thread, I'd be grateful.
    See you soon!
    Meg
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Dang it! My post didn't post yesterday!

@Meghan509 Safe travels!

Kids were crazy yesterday. Must be the weather. I have a metric ton of grading to do today. Must be off to shuffle papers. Have a lovely weekend!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday!
    We managed to get around nine inches of snow this weekend! All good.
    Off to the airport now. Hope you had a great weekend!
    See you soon! :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    It was a helluva day at sea, Captain! Anxiety attack, kids being weird, meeting, more anxiety. And I still have to finish the mountain of grading.

@Meghan509 I hope your flight went off without a hitch!