DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,645 Member
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Tuesday Feb 1 (week 1 day 3)

✔️ Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: Yes
    ✔️ Exercise: Yes Insanity-Cardio power & resistance
    ✔️ Water: yes
    So I’m proud of myself today. I actually did less modifications in insanity. Insanity is no joke, he really exhausts you.

Oh and I know I said I was gonna do weigh in at Saturday but can I change it this week to Friday. If that’s ok.

@melissan84 Yes you can!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    I posted this in the January group, but not sure if it should go here too??

Jan 31
    Logged - yes,
    Under yes
    Exercise running and yoga

Feb 1
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - biking, and waking through really deep snow to work!!

Monday weigh in 179.3

@Mrscanmore yes, it should be posted here. If you posted there for Sunday and Monday please repost here. For TBBT purposes February started on January 30th. 😊
  • cassique
    cassique Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    January 30
    Logged - yes,
    Under--no
    Exercise: Full day of house cleaning 3 hours of dancing 5 minute jumprope

January 31
    Logged - yes,
    Under--yes
    Exercise: 10 minutes jumprope

February 1
    Logged - yes,
    Under--No but also not over
    Exercise: slacking did a few minutes with the hula hoop
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @cassique I'm intrigued by this hula hoop...I had one (about 55 years ago LOL) and have tried it a few times since - and failed. But you're inspiring me to try again. Where do they sell them? Walmart??

Edited to say MY but hula hoops have changed! I just looked on Amazon and didn't even recognize what I was looking at! LOL :D
  • cassique
    Options
    I am terrible at it but trying to relearn. I bought a weighted one off of amazon. From watching youtube videos it seems like the larger the hula hoop the easier it is for adults. Mine isn't quite large enough for my current skills haha but I am getting progressively better. And Trying to get better is motivating me to keep at it. It is fun. I am sure they sell kids hula hoops everywhere, but I think they might be too small for an adult who is trying to relearn. I am tempted to look for another one that is really big to use until I get back in the swing of it, but I am noticing I am getting better every day and it is keeping me moving in the cold winter months haha.

This is the one I bought.
    https://www.amazon.com/RULE-REVOLUTION-Weighted-Hula-Adults/dp/B0977PC58N
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Amber! I am 30 years old and live in southern Michigan. I’ve been on mfp for 10 years now, which is crazy to think!! This group helps so much to keep me on track and such a motivator since I don’t have that in person. Everyone here is like family to me 💗

Goals for the month:
    -stay within my calorie limit
    -drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday
    -do the accountability everyday

My three biggest goals!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    February Week #1
    SW: 320.2
    PW: 320.2
    CW: 319

I’m honestly surprised at this!! But I will take it 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    February Week #1
    SW: 320.2
    PW: 320.2
    CW: 319

I’m honestly surprised at this!! But I will take it 😊

@rawrxamberx Darn right you'll take it!!! Glad you're feeling better.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Tues, Feb 1 (Wk1-D3)
    Net Calories: 1642
    3 day running total: 3416
    3 day average: 1138 (started monitoring this to try to keep it below my daily net Goal of 1500)
    Steps: 9731 Steps
    Water: 89oz
    MUAC: Yes/No/Yes
    Sun-Sat: 🟢🟢🛑🔘🔘🔘🔘 Yes🟢 No🛑
    I’ve started using the weight resistance machines at my gym. I went on Sunday and yesterday! I worked until 8pm, made a quick and small plate of leftovers, ignored my internal struggle with excuses, picked up my keys and went! I really am glad that I did! I forget how much better I feel when I add weight lifting to cardio.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Amber! I am 30 years old and live in southern Michigan. I’ve been on mfp for 10 years now, which is crazy to think!! This group helps so much to keep me on track and such a motivator since I don’t have that in person. Everyone here is like family to me 💗

Goals for the month:
    -stay within my calorie limit
    -drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday
    -do the accountability everyday

My three biggest goals!

Yay Amber! So happy to see you!💕💕
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    report for feb 1
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes
    It can get lonely when you live in a country where your native tongue is not the language. I met with a few women yesterday for lunch and kind of I guess a sharing circle. Some of us brought a poem or a writing, or shared a story...something. It was so nice to make some human connections. I am fortunate to live in a warm climate, so we always eat in outdoor open air restaurants. I made some connections that I want to foster and grow. It was a nurturing experience.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    report for feb 1
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes
    It can get lonely when you live in a country where your native tongue is not the language. I met with a few women yesterday for lunch and kind of I guess a sharing circle. Some of us brought a poem or a writing, or shared a story...something. It was so nice to make some human connections. I am fortunate to live in a warm climate, so we always eat in outdoor open air restaurants. I made some connections that I want to foster and grow. It was a nurturing experience.

@everydaywechoose It sounds like you had a wonderful afternoon. Having a circle of friends is important, whether you're in a foreign country or at home.
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Check in
    Jan 30
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk

Jan 31
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Weigh In Wed. Today. Feb. 2
    1/2 # Lost

PW 145 #
    CW. 144.5 #

Jan. 31
    Log - Yes
    Under - No
    Exercise - Yes. (15 Walking and 1 Set Weight Training)

Feb. 1
    Log - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - yes (90 min. Food Pantry)

Go Team!
  • cassique
    Options
    Feb. 2
    Log - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - feeling under the weather so I rested mostly, but I did get in some hula hooping time. I am getting better able to sustain it counter clockwise easily, but now the bruising is starting. It seems that the bruising is normal and temporary with a weighted hoop. It is becoming a lot more fun now that I am getting the hang of it, even with the bruising.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wednesday Feb 2nd (week 1 day 4)

✔️ Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: Yes
    ✔️ Exercise: Yes Insanity-Pure Cardio
    ✔️ Water: yes
    I almost didn’t exercise today. My husband wanted to go to Chinese buffet today. Usually I eat way too much. I was shocked that after one plate I was full. And I didn’t load my plate with dessert after either. And guess what I stayed inside my calorie range. 😳🙌🏼 But after I came back from Trader Joe’s and dicks sporting good, I was feeling sluggish. Instead of taking my clothes off and changing to my pjs. I put on workout clothes and hit the play button. I didn’t regret it but I did curse out my trainer, Shaun T. Lol
    Oh and today at dicks sporting good, I bought new protein powder that tastes like coldstone ice cream. I hope it does live up to its name.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @kristiekay1962
    Being cna is a hard job. Thank you for all you do. You got this!! As a nurse, I can truly understand how hard it is to exercise. But you got this.

@cassique you will soon be an expert hula dancer. It’s exciting to try new things. I bought roller skates last year. I have skated like 8 times but my balance is awful and I can’t last no more than 10-15 min before dying. So my motivation to lose weight was to be able to skate and increase my stamina. Practice each day and I’m sure you will get better. And I’m sorry about the bruises.

@everydaywechoose sounds like you had a great day! Sometimes those days are the ones we just need the most.

@rawrxamberx yay for some weight loss.

Go team!!!

Tomorrow I work. So the only exercise I will be adding would be going up and down the stairs instead of elevator. After 13 hours on my feet and running around. I can’t do insanity. I’m exhausted. But I won’t take shortcuts like I always do. I’m gonna make it count.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hey to TBBT... joining in day late for February intros. I seem to continually be super busy but find time to read the posts here daily. Writing isnt as easy so sometimes you will get a sentence and other times a novel! 😅

Started back on this journey in Oct after a bit of time away and was glad to jump back here on my original team. Mom to 3 and semi empty nester at times. Takes some getting used to. My job is gearing up for full swing so many days are long and busy. Makes it easy to do IF or OMAD though... so that helps.

Mini goals this month are to 1. stay on track with eating and fastings while knowing the time to log may not be a reality and that is okay.
    2. Exercise will be when I can and to be okay with needing sleep more than the bike.
    3. To make sure my mental state stays okay with 1 and 2!

Lets make this a great month!!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Late posting this on weigh in day.. usually do the mornings but ran out of time today. Had to take those monthly measurements this am as yesterday morning was too crazy to get it done. Maybe tomorrow I can see how I compare as I didnt have time to do much other than log the measurements today. 🤪

WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    February Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 205.6
    CW: 204.4
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Check in
    Feb 1
    Exercise: Yes, walk

Feb 2
    Exercise: Yes, walk, weights. Gym was closed for the snow storm so had to do what I could at home. It wasn't as satisfying.
This discussion has been closed.