Check in for Wed
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes but barely!
    Exercise - 35 min cycling, 10 min strength

And I missed Sunday, so here it is
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - cross country skiing

@Mrscanmore I haven't been xcountry skiing in years. I wish I could go, but we don't get snow here. Enjoy!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,669 Member
    Options
    cassique wrote: »
    I am terrible at it but trying to relearn. I bought a weighted one off of amazon. From watching youtube videos it seems like the larger the hula hoop the easier it is for adults. Mine isn't quite large enough for my current skills haha but I am getting progressively better. And Trying to get better is motivating me to keep at it. It is fun. I am sure they sell kids hula hoops everywhere, but I think they might be too small for an adult who is trying to relearn. I am tempted to look for another one that is really big to use until I get back in the swing of it, but I am noticing I am getting better every day and it is keeping me moving in the cold winter months haha.

This is the one I bought.
    https://www.amazon.com/RULE-REVOLUTION-Weighted-Hula-Adults/dp/B0977PC58N

@cassique Somehow I missed this post until just now. :-/ Thanks for the info! I need to find someone local who has one so that I can "try before I buy" LOL
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    feb 2
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone how are you. My February month started witg kids being aick then i got sick just severe cold and cough.

Feb 1
    Logged - no
    Under - no
    Exercise - 2.05 Mile walk

Feb 2
    Logged - no
    Under - no
    Exercise - 1.35 Mile walk

Started my day logging to myfitnesspal so i will be on track from today.

Have a great day everyone.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    kkmark wrote: »
    Hi everyone how are you. My February month started witg kids being aick then i got sick just severe cold and cough.

Feb 1
    Logged - no
    Under - no
    Exercise - 2.05 Mile walk

Feb 2
    Logged - no
    Under - no
    Exercise - 1.35 Mile walk

Started my day logging to myfitnesspal so i will be on track from today.

Have a great day everyone.

@kkmark I hope you all are feeling better.
  • loseit3136
    loseit3136 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HI team! I have been having a hard time FINDING the group from my phone! And I rarely sit down to my computer outside of work, so I haven't been checking in.
    But I have been having a pretty good week! I have exercised each day, but not been outside each day...it's SO HARD To leave my school when the weather is crappy. Over this winter! And I have been making good food choices, too. Hope all is well!
  • kkmark
    edited February 2022
    Options

@kkmark I hope you all are feeling better.[/quote]

Thank you DaffyGirl88 I am better.

Weigh-in day Thursday
    PW-169
    CW- 166.6

• melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thursday Feb 3 (week 1 day 5)

✔️ Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: Yes
    ✔️ Exercise: Yes If you count 10k steps from work and using the stairs.
    ✔️ Water: yes
    Tomorrow is weigh in day. I didn’t weigh myself today. We shall see.
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Check in
    Feb 3
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Thursday (Day5; Week1)
    Steps: 13122
    Net Calories: 348
    5 day running total: 5182
    5 day average: 1036
    MUAC: Yes/Yes/Yes
    🟢🟢🛑🟢🟢🔘🔘Sun->Sat
  • kkmark
    Options
    Check in
    Feb 3rd
    Logging yes
    Under Calories yes
    Exercise 8 min Exercise
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 3
    February
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 146.6
    CW: 146.3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Excited to be back. Can anyone help me with finding the star to save this page. All I have is a flag and I have to do a lot to try and find the page lol

It is a flag now, so you’ll click that flag at the top to “bookmark” the group😊 ..and once you’re in the community you can always find us again either at the bottom of the initial community page OR by clicking your profile picture. There you’ll see a drop-down list to include “bookmarks”

@loseit3136 Because I'm too lazy to retype this I'm reusing the instructions that @Krysless2 typed the other day. Try doing this and let us know if it helps you find us. :)
  • loseit3136
    loseit3136 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ^Thanks!!!
    TGIF all!

Weigh in week 1
    PW: 145
    CW 141

This was mostly water, perhaps a bit of fat, too...I was really inflamed and bloated from drinks a few nights and salty food. That, combined with a bad headache and lack of sleep (funny how these things all go together as we age...) left me bloated. After a week of just getting back into regular habits, I am **feeling** so much better and remembering my "why." My happy weight is around 138-140, so I am really just looking to focus on getting there and staying there by doing what works (taking it easy on any processed foods, which means ensuring I eat enough good stuff during the workday, pumping iron 3-4 times a week, moving, and getting outside!)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Weekly Roundtable Discussion: WRDinspired by @everydaywechoose (Thank you, Dee!)
    So let’s make some 'Mini Healthy Habits’!!

This doesn’t sound like it should be too difficult!! Please share your ‘mini goal’ and how you will chart your progress!

(Click on “Spoiler” for examples)
    … making 'mini healthy habits'. So, for this I pick some easily achieved thing that I can easily do on a daily basis and physically make a chart to see your success. I do this 'thing' for a whole month. The next month you pick something else. It could be 10 min to 'tidy' up each day. I picked a song each day and sang it to myself:), another month I wanted to take 10 min before getting out of bed each morning to think about 10 things that I was appreciative for. It really does not matter what it is, just that it's something you have been wanting to do. The charting part is important, because it reinforces that yes you did it. I found after 3 months of doing this I kept doing some of these 'habits' as they became second nature and I started to feel more wins As I'm writing this I realize I need a 'feb' healthy habit. ...ummm I'm going to take today to think about that. I'll get back to the group tomorrow with my healthy habit for the month.

If anyone else wants to join, I'd love to hear what your 'mini healthy habit' is for Feb, and how you are charting it.

Took me a minute to figure out what I was going to do.. My February “mini-goal” is to read a book for 5 minutes a day.

Maybe I’ll actually do it now!!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Daily report for feb 3
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes
    Good day:)
This discussion has been closed.