• LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh In day: Friday
    PW: 175.4
    CW: 177

I had gallbladder surgery Friday which was my weigh In day and I’ve been down ever since. I don’t know if too late since Friday was my weigh in day. But here’s my info. Can you please let me know if I’ve messed up and got it in to late. Thank you
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I had gallbladder surgery Friday which was my weigh In day and I’ve been down ever since. I don’t know if too late since Friday was my weigh in day. But here’s my info. Can you please let me know if I’ve messed up and got it in to late. Thank you

Definitely not too late to weigh in, just too late to be included in last week's results! Thanks for the update, I appreciate it.

How are you feeling after surgery?
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us all in check @minstrelofsarcasm
    10x90z2idtt1.jpeg
  • JMNagain
    JMNagain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Steps last week:
    Sun: 19,774
    Mon: 22,699
    Tues: 11,835
    Wed: 10,021
    Thurs: 10,010
    Fri: 15,034
    Sat: 15,070
    Total:104,443! Pleased with that!

The first two days trekking round the temples of angkor got my numbers right up! Then a couple of pool days 😀

The best advice I've been given, and that I really have to get back to, is that weight loss is 70% what you eat, 30% max how much you move. I'm terrible for eating loads more having done a small bit of exercise and using it to justify more food, such as all the walking last week that meant I ate and drank whatever I wanted, thus the scales were up by several llbs this week!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    ~ Steps Challenge ~

Team Statistics -

Total Steps: 374,783
    Steppers: 5
    Average Steps Per Person: 74,957

Leaderboard -

@JMNagain - 104,443 total | 14,920 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @motylekokruchy - 101,830 total | 14,547 average - Most Consistent!
    @TwinMama91521 - 66,895 total | 9,556 average
    @ljdanny - 65,971 total | 9,424 average
    @pacsnc6 - 35,644 total | 5,092 average

I'm always impressed by our great group of steppers. Thanks for coming in, week after week, and proving that you're capable of working towards your goals every single day. We appreciate you showing us how it's done, and hope you know all of us are cheering you on!
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ~ Steps Challenge ~

I'm always impressed by our great group of steppers. Thanks for coming in, week after week, and proving that you're capable of working towards your goals every single day. We appreciate you showing us how it's done, and hope you know all of us are cheering you on!

I find this challenge extremely motivating. I would be below 10K most of the days without it. I am grateful for having it here and being able to participate!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I got a pm from @IzzyMillz with her weigh-in (262.7) as she is quite ill. Let's keep her in our thoughts and wish her a speedy recovery!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    February Week Two Challenge

I don't know how many of you regularly participate in the overall group challenges, but this is such a good one. Noting where we came from, what we wanted, and where we progressed, can be extremely helpful in our health journeys.

Personally, I don't recognize my own progress without looking at older pictures or hearing someone else remark on something I used to do. It's not a simple matter of memory, it requires something more, but this challenge is still an excellent way to check in with yourself.

You can find it HERE.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    I think I should move to the cheer squad for the next six weeks at least I will try to check in here most days to keep up with everybody's progress

I'll take care of that for you. We can check in before April's challenge begins and see how you're feeling about the weight loss team.

Please keep us posted on how it goes! We care about you and are here to support you whenever you need us.
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bumpbreakcar
    February Week Two
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 144.4 (February 1st)
    CW (Current Weight): 145.0 (February 10th)

ugh I keep going back and forth with these pounds... gain then lose then gain it all back... it's really starting to get annoying! I'm thinking about tracking my weight daily and getting the average going forward... I'll let you all know how that works for me next week. ;)
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Late with in this week.
    Username GingerPwr
    PW 150
    CW 150

Been sick. 😷 Hopefully I can get back to exercising and keep the downward tend going next week.
  • realtorjanet
    realtorjanet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Realtorjanet
    PW -121.4
    CW - 122.0. 🙄
  • ruthieg68527
    ruthieg68527 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ruthieg68527
    February Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW: 187.0 (February 3rd
    CW: 186.5 (February 10th)
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh In day: Friday
    PW: 177
    CW: 174.5
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh
    Weigh in Friday
    Pw: 133
    Cw:132 lbs.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 184.4
    Cw 186
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I always lose and then gain. But it is tom week so I am hoping that's what it is. I did see my dr at the weight clinic and she gave some pointers, told me not to stress, gave me a prescription. Not sure if I will take it. She said it's just to slow down cravings and can be stopped any time.
This discussion has been closed.