Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    I have to catch up on posts but here is my daily posts

Saturday Feb 5 (week 1 day 7)

✔️ Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✖️ Exercise: No
    ✔️ Water: yes
    I didn’t exercise Saturday. My daughter got covid and we took her to get tested because she was positive with home rapid test. While she was wearing n95, we all tested. We all came back negative except her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sunday Feb 6 (week 2 day 1)

✔️ Track: Yes
    ✔️ Exercise: Yes, if I count work steps. I did 11k steps
    At work today. Did take stairs and walk over 4 miles today.

Will update for today. So far I’m path!

I hope your daughter is doing ok!!!
  • loseit3136
    loseit3136 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Tuesday (Day3; Wk2)
    Steps: 11175
    Today’s Cals / Net Cals: 1978 / 1243
    3Day Count: 4844 / 2508
    3Day Avg: 1615 / 836
    MUAC: Yes/Yes/Yes
    Sun-Sat💚💚💚🔘🔘🔘🔘

Just chugging along.. lots of changes at work, but I’m trying not to stress too much
    Probably shouldn’t have had that second serving of cereal but ah well!

Looking forward to my little nephew’s birthday party on Sunday. My uncle is bringing his sugary delicious Sangria and I need some tips from you guys! Please help me come up with game plan. Any tips or tricks?
    Thank you in advance!

My best advice is just don't drink ANY. Just bring a couple fizzy waters, take the night off drinking. It's easier than you think and honestly, always easier for me to have NONE than a little. Once I get a buzz, all bets are OFF!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    2/10/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 60 minutes Bodypump, 60 minutes spin
    Steps: 10,745

I look forward to a rest day tomorrow! 😴
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Thursday(Wk2; Day 5)
    Steps: 7705
    TotalCals /Net Cals 1722 / 824
    5Day Count / Net: 8079 / 4741
    5Day Avg / Net: 1615 / 948
    MUAC: Yes/Yes/Yes
    Sun-Sat💚💚💚💚💚🔘🔘
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,645 Member
    Options
    Thursday 10 February
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 146.3
    CW: 145.5
  • Krysless2
    Options

For my Friday I will be driving 5 hours to visit my DD, SIL and grandson in VA. Which means that I'll be doing the reverse - driving 5 hours back home to MD - on Sunday. While I love them to death, it's always a tough weekend on my body.

It's hard to eat right when you're traveling, even with the best of intentions and packed lunches. Stopping for coffee frequently results in something like a high octane latte with whipped cream and caramel, rather than the sugar free version I have at home. I also end up mildly dehydrated on those two days as I don't want to turn it into an 8 hour drive with all of the rest stops that would be required if I drank my normal amount of water. ;)

Saturday's meals will also be a challenge. I can control what I have for breakfast (usually scrambled eggs) but lunch and dinner are a crap shoot. If we go out to eat I do my best with what's on the menu but if they cook I eat what is in front of me. I don't want to be "that" mother / MIL who complains that it doesn't fit in my eating plan. I try to do what my mother taught me 60 odd years ago and eat what is put in front of me whether I like it or not.

And if that wasn't enough, my DD tneds to have 3-4 bags of vinegar chips (all open for some reason) in her pantry and they call my name all. day. long. Whatever I weigh tomorrow for weigh-in I expect to be up 3-4 lbs on Monday. :/

Those are MY Friday plans, what're y'all doing? B)

You had me at caramel! I am so thankful I’m not driving to work anymore! Somehow my brain connects road miles to caramel frappes! Starbucks has this Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino that is killer! Or the caramel craze at D&D.. man!
    I’m sure I’m not helping your objective here, but I sure do miss those!

Now if I feel so inclined, I will have Starbucks whip the heavy cream with a sugar free syrup and add a little cinnamon to the top.. Still makes me feel like I’m getting “treated”. .. somewhat…Lol
  • Krysless2
    Options
    loseit3136 wrote: »
    Looking forward to my little nephew’s birthday party on Sunday. My uncle is bringing his sugary delicious Sangria and I need some tips from you guys! Please help me come up with game plan. Any tips or tricks?
    Thank you in advance!

My best advice is just don't drink ANY. Just bring a couple fizzy waters, take the night off drinking. It's easier than you think and honestly, always easier for me to have NONE than a little. Once I get a buzz, all bets are OFF!

I’m glad you said this! It was amazing advice and I so needed to hear it!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    We also have a busy weekend. Two daughters playing basketball in 2 different places, each 1-1.5 hours away in two different directions. So, tonight we are off to one to see two games and tomorrow we will go to the other. I have supper packed for tonight, a big salad. Tomorrow I am hoping to cross country ski between games. I'm not sure if I will bring all my meals tomorrow or not.

Thurs Check in
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - strength training - 45 min
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh In day: Friday
    PW: 177
    CW: 174.5
  • loseit3136
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in today! I will do it in the morning!!
    TGIF all...phew!
  • loseit3136
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969

WOW! Great loss!!!
  • loseit3136
    Options
    Thank you in advance!

I LOVE getting a nice buzz...but as I have gotten older, I have realized it 1000000% sabatoges all my healthy living goals. UGH! So, I always try to be totally sure it's worth it and measure out or plan exactly what I will drink ahead of time. So, at a party I do a lot of spritzers or whisky and water or tea...so I feel like I am drinking and still maintaining a steady buzz. ;)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Feb 7 (week 2 day 4)

✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️ Exercise: yes, cardio and circuit training

Thursday Feb 7 (week 2 day 5)

✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️ Exercise: yes, too much at work. Took stairs and took the long way to my car. 😂 does hat count.
    Worked Thursday so no real exercise but however after moving, changing, and walking on my feel all day…there’s no way I can exercise after I come from my 12.5 hour shift.

I will update today for Friday. I went to eat for lunch with husband and had chicken tenders n fries. I’m under my calorie intake. But I’m not sure if I’m going to gym yet or not!
  • Krysless2
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Thank you in advance!

I LOVE getting a nice buzz...but as I have gotten older, I have realized it 1000000% sabatoges all my healthy living goals. UGH! So, I always try to be totally sure it's worth it and measure out or plan exactly what I will drink ahead of time. So, at a party I do a lot of spritzers or whisky and water or tea...so I feel like I am drinking and still maintaining a steady buzz. ;)

Definitely some great points made! What spritzers do you like?
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Friday 11 February
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

And so it begins... I did have an early win yesterday though. We stopped at a new (to us) coffee shop ☕in VA and I got a SF dark chocolate latte that was so sweet I didn't feel like eating anything else for about two hours. 👍
  • loseit3136
    Options
    Thank you in advance!

Definitely some great points made! What spritzers do you like?

Red wine is impossible; I just pre-measure/eye ball if I am out and tell myself "when it's gone, it's gone."
    With white wine or vodka, I usually mix with Spindrift, my favorite seltzer. But same deal: a single shot of vodka spread over 2 drinks, 5 or so oz of wine spread over 2 full cans of seltzer, etc...it's a mental shift, but I am in my 40's and it hits me so hard. I've realized I have just as much fun but feel better the next day! I just have to stay vigilant though because it's easy to be like "eff it!" hahah!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969

Wow wonderful
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options