Weight No More Team Chat - February 2022

Replies

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 223.6
    CW (Current Weight): 225

Hi team, I've been MIA for a bit now, and I've lost control of my weight gain and am close to my biggest weight I started out at. I hate that so much! I think I'm on the cheer squad now and would like to finish Feb. Out from there, but hoping for March, I can be put back on the team and do right by my calories and lose some weight!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,037 Member
    You have a new member joining your amazing team ... Please welcome @ciaoder :)
  • ruthieg68527
    ruthieg68527 Posts: 52 Member
    Sorry for the super late weigh in. It has been a crazy week and I was thinking weigh in was on Sunday 😟

Ruthieg68527
    February Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW: 186.5 (February 10th)
    CW: 185.9 (February 17th)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    You have 2 more new members joining your amazing team ... Please welcome @MistyGoes4Goal and @melbann :)
  • JMNagain
    JMNagain Posts: 121 Member
    I have been such a self-sabotage recently, last week same thing again. Started ok with both food and exercise, then from Wednesday onwards I was useless. Ate and drank and didn't move (well, did one long walk, but no real exercise). I am trying to be more focused from today and have emailed a few gyms and so on to sign up for some classes. I have to focus more on my food though! Trying to log more consistently.
    I know I am late so ignore this, I am posting it for my own accountability:

Name: JMNagain
    PW: 225.3lb
    CW: 227.9lb
    I am on my TOM so am hoping some of that is bloat, but we'll see!

Steps were going well, until Friday when I just couldn't be bothered...
    Sun: 13,433
    Mon: 19,220
    Tue: 14, 497
    Wed: 12,031
    Thurs: 12,531
    Fri: 8,461
    Sat: 28,365
    Total: 108,538

So overall pleased with that: I upped my target to 12,000 per day instead of 10,000 and stuck to it until Friday hit.
  • ciaoder
    ciaoder Posts: 119 Member
    Hey all. I’m new for the March challenge and have a book keeping question…with math. It’s been my habit to track my weight as a running 5 day average to eliminate the outlying numbers (I can swing 8 lbs pretty easy between Chinese food bloat or post workout dehydration). When I report my weekly can I use that average or should I stick to the numbers for the morning of?
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Hi there!

I need to be excused from this week's weigh-in, but I'll be back next week!
  • MistyGoes4Goal
    MistyGoes4Goal Posts: 18 Member
    Hello,

I just signed up for the F2F March Challenge and I was assigned to this wonderful team. I'm looking forward to participating and getting to know the team members. I'm excited to begin!

I live in Central Pennsylvania, I'm 61 yrs old, married, 2 adult children (1 living with me), and 3 grandkids. I have 3 crazy kitties too. I work from home for Penn State. I'm also a mixed media artist and do all kinds of arts/crafts. Due to the pandemic, I've been staying home a lot! I like traveling to the Finger Lakes region of NY, to the beach, and to Disneyworld.

I love staying and being outside. I like walking, jogging (used to be a runner, but can't do that anymore), hiking, rowing (machine) biking (indoor and a little bit of outdoor). I really love Virtual Reality/VR fitness like racquetball, virtual biking, rowing, etc. I'm currently doing the 2022 miles in 2022 challenge (RTE) and the Amerithon Challenge.

SW = 185 (as of 2/21)
    HW = 199
    GW = 165
    PREFERRED WEIGH-IN DATE = SUNDAY (since it's the start of the challenge weeks)

Goals - focus on cleaner eating (especially sugar), incorporate more weights/resistance training, sleep, water, keep moving - push a little harder to ensure heart rate gets "in the zone", get and give support and accountability here in this group! :)
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Username: EDTake2
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 205.8
    CW (Current Weight): 202.8

I had to weigh myself a couple of times this morning to confirm the loss. Couldn't believe it!!! Lets hope it continues at this pace until I reach goal : ) wish full thinking!!!

For March, I will keep Monday's as my weigh-in day and todays weigh will be March start weigh.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy

steps:

Sunday: 13690
    Monday: 15078
    Tuesday: 14265
    Wednesday: 14432
    Thursday: 12947
    Friday: 12859
    Saturday: 19987 ( <3 hike day)

On Saturday evening, I knew I was very close to 20K but I was so tired after the hike that I was unable to get up and walk those missing 13 steps - seriously!
  • limnological
    limnological Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everybody!
    Username: limnological
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 188
    CW (Current Weight): 167

Excited to really buckle down in March. I'm doing a weight training program and I'm going to reincorporate light runs over the next few weeks.
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    TwinMama91521
    Steps

Sunday 9,677
    Monday 10,016
    Tuesday 10,694
    Wednesday 9,331
    Thursday 9,460
    Friday 8,571
    Saturday 3,842

I meant to post this yesterday, not sure if it's too late to count? Still a work in progress, but it's getting better. I had a tough week, as far as energy levels go - lack of sleep due to my babies finally caught up with me, but I still tried most days. I'll do better this week and not fall short so close to 10,000 steps so many times!
  • melbann
    melbann Posts: 115 Member
    Hi, I'm new to the group for March. I'm a mom of 2 under 2 (4 months old and 2 years old). Life has been pretty crazy in the last year between gain 50 lbs from my pregnancy and dealing with having a newborn and a toddler. I think I am finally at a place that I can start to think about myself and prioritizing my health.

I have between 70-90 lbs to lose in total. NO TIME FRAME OR LIMITS. I am going for consistency not speed. The tortoise and the hare kind of weight loss ;)

cj7tsl35fixs.jpg

I'm here to help keep my head in the game for the first of this journey.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another new member joining your amazing team ... Please welcome @sherry9999 :)
  • sherry9999
    sherry9999 Posts: 30 Member
    edited February 2022
    Thank you for allowing me to join this challenge.
    I am a very active 70 year old. I still work full time. I am excited for the accountability of this challenge which I truly need.
    I prefer a Friday weigh in day.
    My current weight is 184.6
    My goal weight is 140's
    My highest weight was in 2017 233 lbs I lost down to 160
    Pandemic hit and I have manged to gain weight as I quit tracking my food or being conscious or considerate to my health
    Thank you
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Steps..

Sun- 10,573
    Mon- 7,851
    Tues- 8,545
    Wed- 5,719
    Thurs- 9,015
    Fri- 10,731
    Sat- 12,845
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    Hello WeightNoMore! You have another new member coming your way. Please welcome @SweetDolce3 and enjoy getting all fired up for a beautiful month of March!
  • SweetDolce3
    SweetDolce3 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello 🥰, I am really excited to get started and to finally get off the last 10lbs😁
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Mxlaw90
    Monday Weigh In

PW 142.6lbs
    CW 142.3 lbs

Small loss better than no loss, been working a ton this week and since I work 12 hour shifts I haven’t been able to make it to the gym as much as I’d hoped
This discussion has been closed.