Waistaways Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Absolutely @Kali225 ... over the moon to have you back and looking forward to those numbers once again :)
  • ashleycarole86
    Today's numbers:
    -64 oz water
    Got 80
    -7.5 hours sleep
    Got 7 hrs and 34 mins - woo hoo!
    -1694 net calories
    Ate 2413, burned 741 for a net of 1672

Back in the morning for weigh-in! :)
  • ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in
    Username ashleycarole86

PW 177.2
    CW 176.4
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 410 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    What a day! The absolutely delightful birthday card from @veronica1359 was a great way to begin! I am sure the twins' smiles got even bigger, if that is possible, when they saw that. Great fun! If you really want to know how to delete your post, though - go to the 3 dots . . . at the top of the message, click on it, and you should be able to edit or delete. But you practicing and learning something new is wonderful to watch in any case :smiley:

Thank you @jugar for the instructions about deleting a post, but it is possible only before one hour you posted it. In the case, I look for an answer in some discussions in MFP and followed it: click on the flag and scroll until "report", then look for your reason, in my case was "This is my post and I want to delete it", add a note and send to report. Someone deleted my posts.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    What a day! The absolutely delightful birthday card from @veronica1359 was a great way to begin! I am sure the twins' smiles got even bigger, if that is possible, when they saw that. Great fun! If you really want to know how to delete your post, though - go to the 3 dots . . . at the top of the message, click on it, and you should be able to edit or delete. But you practicing and learning something new is wonderful to watch in any case :smiley:
    Thank you @jugar for the instructions about deleting a post, but it is possible only before one hour you posted it. In the case, I look for an answer in some discussions in MFP and followed it: click on the flag and scroll until "report", then look for your reason, in my case was "This is my post and I want to delete it", add a note and send to report. Someone deleted my posts.

Another possibility is to ask me to delete it for you - since I am the fearless leader, I can do this!
  • jugar
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Grace, I live in Nottingham with my sister. I am now doing my PhD corrections and also trying to get back to pre lockdown weight. I am working from home but trying hard to get out of lockdown mode. I haven’t been able to weigh myself for weeks but did today and I weigh 106kg. Looking forward to giving this attempt my best. I weigh in on Sundays usually. I will send in my weight then.

My goals for this Month is drink 2l of water daily, walk a minimum of 3000 steps and eat foods with less sugar/stay under 1400 Calories.

Hi Grace! You have not weighed in for quite a while, so I thought you were gone again :grimace: I'll put you back on the team right away :smiley: I hope your PhD corrections are going well and that you have some time to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Thanks for coming back!
  • jugar
    @bowens1973 and @ashleycarole86
    I am getting so excited for you both! So close to goal... I can hear the party band warming up. Added together, you have lost 210.8 pounds! Seriously amazing.
  • ashleycarole86
    Thanks @jugar and @Kali225 for the support and the encouragement.. reporting into this group is serious motivation for us!

Think of all the reduced stress we're putting on our floorboards and furniture with that joint weight we've shed!! ;)

Anyway, really appreciate this place and what it provides to us. I honestly think being here is the difference maker for me this time. And having a partner walking what's basically the exact same path is super helpful as well.

@veronica1359 come to party anytime.. always down for some fun :)

@Kali225 awesome victory with your lunch.. and I love english muffin pizzas, excellent choice!! you'll be back to your running pace in no time I'm sure

3/2 exercise:
    8732 steps + 46 minutes Peloton
  • jugar
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Steps👣 12659

Exercise👟 Rest Day
  • ashleycarole86
    Today's numbers:

7.5 hours sleep
    I got 7 hours and 32 minutes. Check!

64 oz water
    Hit that exactly

1694 net calories
    This is a no as I was doing a planned maintenance day -10%
    In the end I still exceeded that by under 100 cal
    In any event, I ate 2958 calories and burned 594
    The Flames game box seats (free alcohol!!!) got me.... what can I say ;)

Night all, see you tomorrow
  • JenSamuel94
    JenSamuel94 Posts: 39 Member
    @conleywoods omg no way!! I used to work in a school district but PRESCHOOL SOUNDS LIKE FUN!! I work in outpatient and work 10 hour shifts so I feel like it’s so hard to workout when I come home😭 the location I work is also about an hour away so I’m exhausted but I try to workout once a week when I’m off.
This discussion has been closed.