TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 I’m still at the same insurance sales agent job, I just added a skill set where in between calls I’ll be working on new concepts that my company wants to try out and see if they stick… kind of like an insurance scientist ..haha! Truthfully, I’m just happy to get some time off the phones!
    And thank you for asking!

Next time you turn around.. maybe grab your phone WITH the chocolate and log it before you take a bite? Ooorr I like these for my chocolate fix(warning: expensive but that helps me keep my servings small) also the peanut butter helps curve the bitterness for the two on the end.
    y056ex2ioige.jpeg
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    how is march here? but happy HER-Stories month :)
    PW: 260:
    CW: 264 (birthday dinners n drinks gone awry but I'm trending downwards from where I started on Monday at 268). So, this 264 is a hard earned, no regrets of bday festivities WIN :)
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 781 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Sorry, I've been so silent, I wasn't sure which information to post and I'm shy in new situations. Having the MUAC will definitely help with getting me to talk (type). I'm going to start posting my info now to help me get in the swing of things.

Info for March 3rd

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute dance workout
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    I hit all of my goals. I drank over 100oz of water and exceeded my daily goal of 6000 steps. I also didn't eat after 8 pm (those are my main goals for now).

I'm still worried about my weigh-in on Monday because historically I've had trouble with weekends.

Here's to staying focused and changing bad habits!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    how is march here? but happy HER-Stories month :)
    PW: 260:
    CW: 264 (birthday dinners n drinks gone awry but I'm trending downwards from where I started on Monday at 268). So, this 264 is a hard earned, no regrets of bday festivities WIN :)

@ForLangston Happy Birthday!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm lazy this week and haven't been on the group since Sunday and now there are 4 pages to get through :smile:

Monday
    Logged - yes
    under - yes
    exercise - yes

Tues
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - Strength training

Wed
    Logged - Yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - walking and yoga

Thurs
    Logged - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - walking and yoga

My ankle has been bothering me, so I haven't been doing my runs this week, but I went to the chiropractor this morning and hoping that I can be back to running!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Smlisley wrote: »

I'm still worried about my weigh-in on Monday because historically I've had trouble with weekends.

@Smlisley This is exactly why my weigh-in day is Friday!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 781 Member
    Options

@Smlisley This is exactly why my weigh-in day is Friday!

Lol.... I thought I'd give myself a kick in the pants and now...regrets :D
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 sorry I'm still distant. Lots of things still going on! I am disappointed in my lack of support for the team right now. GoT starts next week and I've slacked with helping with that as well. I've been staying on top of my diet, returning to the gym this weekend, and hoping to get out of this funk I'm currently stuck in right now. I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning :)
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm checking-in @DaffyGirl88. I'm staying motivated and have been down a few ounces daily. I take off weight very slowly. I purchased some Good Habit stickers from The Happy Planner and added a tracker to my planner. I'm hoping to meet the MUAC challenge and keep to the plan 6 out of 7 days in each category. Do you have to have to mark YES on all 3 areas every day to get credit for that day or just have 6 of 7 YES for each of the 3 categories - tracking, calories under and exercise 20 minutes? My son comes home from college next week for spring break. We usually eat more when he's in town. I will have to make more side dishes with veggies to stay in my calorie budget. Have a great weekend.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've been so silent, I wasn't sure which information to post and I'm shy in new situations. Having the MUAC will definitely help with getting me to talk (type). I'm going to start posting my info now to help me get in the swing of things.

Info for March 3rd

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute dance workout
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    I hit all of my goals. I drank over 100oz of water and exceeded my daily goal of 6000 steps. I also didn't eat after 8 pm (those are my main goals for now).

Here's to staying focused and changing bad habits!
    @Smlisley
    Those are fantastic goals and your doing awesome. I changed my weigh in from Monday to Fridays as well. Because I spent weekends with the family and food is always involved.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @krysless2
    I'll have to check out those chocolates and start scanning the packages everytime I eat one.

TBBT - For those who have fitbit do you log food in the fitbit app or MFP or both. I think I like the fitbit app better for logging.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 3/2& 3/3
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7762 & 5069
    Water: 88 & 80

Username: Murdog3t
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 152.4
    Todays Weight: 153.6
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 4 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

At first I was going to be over because I prelogged a drink 🍹 I ended up not having. Squeaked by. 😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @brandi_84 I have never tried logging food in Fitbit, what is it that you like about it?

My Peloton, Fitbit and MFP are "supposed" to all talk to each other. I'm not technically inclined so I try to stay out of their way and let them do their thing. 😊

ETA: I just looked at the app and can't figure out how/where to log food. 🤷‍♀️

Also, it doesn't appear that we are friends? 🤔 If you would like to add me I am Susan B. there. My profile pic is Daffy though so you'll know it's me. 😊
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I couldn’t find it either but I didn’t check Fitbit.com?
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Friday(Wk1; Day 6)
    Steps: 5549
    Total Calories: 2052
    Net Calories: 1882
    MUAC: Yes / No / Yes
    As of Day 6:
    🟢🚫🟢🚫🟢🚫🔘
    Total Cals: 11139(DailyAvg: 1856)
    Net Cals: 9415(DailyAvg: 1569)

MFP doesn’t really count for my average per day so I started keeping an eye out on these numbers. I’m finding it helps me to see the bigger picture when I go off the rails and succumb to those days filled with temptations. Sometimes they’re not as bad as they seem because the rest of the week maybe I was just that much more disciplined, Of course sometimes they just ARE that bad and the scale knows it!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @brandi_84 I have never tried logging food in Fitbit, what is it that you like about it?

My Peloton, Fitbit and MFP are "supposed" to all talk to each other. I'm not technically inclined so I try to stay out of their way and let them do their thing. 😊

ETA: I just looked at the app and can't figure out how/where to log food. 🤷‍♀️

Also, it doesn't appear that we are friends? 🤔 If you would like to add me I am Susan B. there. My profile pic is Daffy though so you'll know it's me. 😊

@brandi_84 and I meant to say we are NOT friends. Not typing well this morning, which is why I usually save longer posts for the computer. 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @Krysless2 I also will view my calories/nutrition breakdown by the 7day average. It helps me see that yes, I can have pasta tonight even though it will push me over my carbs for the day. As long as I'm still under for the week life is good. 👍😊
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I’m new to the team and have a few days to catch up on. Thank you for letting me join!

My name is Susan. I’m turning 65 next month 🎉😊 I’ve been happily married to my sweetheart Tom since 1985. We have two wonderful adult sons. We’ve had a tough year health-wise, but I’m committed to doing better for myself and my family. I am scheduled for cataract surgery Monday morning and then the other eye will be done March 21, so it’s not a typical month here! I weigh in on Saturdays. My starting weight on March 1 was 206.6. Today: 205.2

Tuesday, March 1
    Under: no

Wednesday, March 2
    Exercise: no

Thursday, March 3

Friday, March 4
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I’m new to the team and have a few days to catch up on. Thank you for letting me join!

My name is Susan. I’m turning 65 next month 🎉😊 I’ve been happily married to my sweetheart Tom since 1985. We have two wonderful adult sons. We’ve had a tough year health-wise, but I’m committed to doing better for myself and my family. I am scheduled for cataract surgery Monday morning and then the other eye will be done March 21, so it’s not a typical month here! I weigh in on Saturdays. My starting weight on March 1 was 206.6. Today: 205.2

Tuesday, March 1

Wednesday, March 2

Thursday, March 3