• MoStacy
    MoStacy Posts: 98 Member
    MoStacy
    Wednesday
    Pw:207.5 lb
    CW: 207.5 lb
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    Friday is my let loose day. I get to have a beer, whatever food, and relax a bit on the exercise. I still went out for a snowshoe, although not as long as usual, and there will be no biking tonight. I'm tired. But I did well this week, finally getting back under the looming top end of my maintenance range. Tomorrow, I'll be back to sanity. I love Fridays, but it feels good to get back to Saturday biking while watching something night, and sleeping super well after exercise. It took a while to get used to late evening exercise, but it keeps me from overeating or drinking at suppertime - and the nights are wonderful.

And here comes the weekend! I hope everyone is doing brilliantly. I'm glad the habit tracker forced you out for a gorgeous winter walk, @eggfreak and that your course is ending tonight @evangsimmons170 and that hiking is keeping you moving @gak71 !

@conleywoods you ARE doing well! Keeping things "moving" is great, and hitting other targets is certainly what is going to make your personal recipe effective. For help? I suggest just dropping the total calories a bit more while keeping volume up (fibre is good for that) and see what happens. Maybe this week is just a TOM problem, but change one thing to see what the next week brings, and you have one more bit of info to make this all work. Hang in there!!
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    My weight on Monday was 180.4. Working 6 twelve hour shifts this week and next. Will catch up soon
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    That weight should be 280.4...dang fat fingers.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    One last check-in before bed to share my numbers:

64 oz water
    Got 80 today

7.5 hours sleep
    Did poorly on this one as we got home so late from the Flames game. Only 6 hours and 50 minutes.

1701 net calories
    Ate 1937, burned 249 for a net of 1688
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    OK folks! Heading into Saturday - already the end of week 1 of March. How does that happen?

Due through Friday:
    @wendydpromos
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @Waifer003
    @metaphysicalstudio
    @mmarceau2
    @Steph1498
    @EvMakesChanges
    @bonnie_red
    @ells_bellz

Due Saturday:
    @eggfreak
    @kellie_erin
    @veronica1359
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 543 Member
    @jugar CW: 182
    Happy Saturday! My quick intro for the month: My name is Evelyn and I live in Windsor, Vermont with my spouse, 3 cats, and younger daughter (36-yr old). I've always considered myself oversized, even when in college when I weighed closer to my "goal weight" of 140 lbs. I seem to do best with extreme diets but, as many of us find out, they're hard to maintain and easy to yo-yo back and beyond the earlier "highest" weight. So, I'm here working on moderation. It's still a challenge for me to be inspired to get movement in, especially by myself. Next week, I'll be traveling to see my mother in NC (along with my sister, @jugar!) I *know* the warmer weather will be one of at least 3 good reasons to get out and move. It will be a nice break from icy weather plus the added bonus of being with 2 of my favorite women in the world!
    I had a glowing report as the "poster child" for rotator cuff surgery and physical therapy recuperation and it feels great to know that I'm doing well. I started singing with the church choir and that feels great after 2-years off from Covid (and the subsequent dissolution of the choral group with whom I sang for 31 years). My mojo is revving back up just in the nick of time!
    I'll try to get into the group challenges and look forward to hearing everyone's stories.
  • bonnie_red
    bonnie_red Posts: 43 Member
    CW: 165

This week has been a struggle against pain and delicious birthday temptations. I am surprised that I managed to stay the same as last week. I need to get back on track though! You all are so inspiring!
This discussion has been closed.