✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✔️ Exercise: yes
    ✔️ Water: yes

Tuesday March 8th
    ✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✔️ Exercise: yes
    ✔️ Water: yes

So I left cruise Sunday, I was kinda too tired to exercise or log calories. But I’m sure I was under because I didn’t eat much. Quite honestly ever since starting this journey, I am eating less. I think the only reason I saw a weight increase after cruise was because of alcohol 🤪 I tried to eat healthy in the cruise. Well I did have several soft serve ice cream. 😆 I did exercise once on the cruise and I felt very dizzy and nauseated after that. Plus the other days, I did a lot of walking around the city. So the definitely counted as exercise.
    So I started exercise Monday. I started jumping rope. I heard it burns more calories than walking/ running on treadmill and I honestly enjoy it more. It really gets my heart racing. I keep changing what programs I do. Right now I’m doing an oldie from way back then- Butt bible from Pauline Nordine. So I didn’t fall off track and still here.

Can’t wait to see my weight back to 239 lbs again. I’m hoping I can by the end of this week. I’m currently at 241.8 lbs (1 lb less than Sunday ) so I can see it happening. 🙌🏼 Let’s go kick butt everyone.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Goals/D
    Goals/Day/Comments: I didn't log my exercise, but I went roller skating and it was definitely a workout and a blast!
    I love roller skating. Actually one the reasons I started exercising was to be able to rollerskate. I bought roller skate and well my balance was off and I felt like I was dying in 5-10 min. So I’m building endurance to rollerskate again very soon. I bought some last year for my birthday and I honestly can’t wait to be able to go around my whole neighborhood. Soon…I will get there.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Anyone living with family or people with 2 different diet lifestyles. It’s cramping my intermittent fasting goals. I need to do better lol
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Anyone living with family or people with 2 different diet lifestyles. It’s cramping my intermittent fasting goals. I need to do better lol

Yes my husband and kids eat something while I try to eat smaller portions or eat something healthier. Plus my husband still buys junk but thank goodness I have willpower most days. It is hard.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,935 Member
    Options
    You may have missed February’s results!!
    THE FEBRUARY'S BIGGEST LOSER IS ..... 1st - mprais62 WITH AN AMAZING LOSS OF 6.27% BODY WEIGHT!!!! BRAVO!!
    o714iv1y812f.jpg
    THE TEAM WHO LOST THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE IN FEBRUARY IS ..... THE BELLY FLATS!!!
    AWESOME JOB TEAM BELLY FLATS!
    WE DID IT! WE MADE IT THROUGH FEBRUARY TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU LOST, GAINED, OR MAINTAINED - YOU ARE STILL HERE, YOU ARE STILL STRIVING TO REACH YOUR GOALS, YOU ARE A WINNER.

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TOO. MOST WINNERS ACHIEVED ABOVE 2%, 3% AND EVEN 5% LOSS FOR THE MONTH WHICH IS INCREDIBLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!

OVERALL, THE TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT LOSS WAS A FANTASTIC 97.7 LBS!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

ALSO THREE CHEERS FOR YOUR CAPTAINS HASWLRS. AB0215. Cmhubbard92. Gjaholy33. LOONEYCATBLUE.!! WITH THEIR SUPPORT AND MINI CHALLENGES WE WERE ABLE TO PULL OF SOME GREAT NUMBERS THIS MONTH. HIP HIP HIP (...cheering from the crowd...)

THANK YOU LEADERS AND CHALLENGERS FOR A FANTASTIC MONTH FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, THE FEBRUARY GRAND FINALE RESULTS:

~ Ashley.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - mprais62. - 6.27%
    2nd - @dngerr. - 5.50%
    3rd - Mrscanmore. - 3.74%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Belly Flats. - 1.31%
    2nd - The Slimsons. - 0.95%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.41%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Mrscanmore - 3.74%
    2nd - @melissan84 - 2.60%
    3rd - @loseit3136 - 2.07%

The Slimsons
    1st - mprais62. - 6.27%
    2nd - jpettigrew77. - 2.75%
    3rd - Kakohikes. - 2.54%

Belly Flats
    1st - dngerr. - 5.50%
    2nd - docbeauty1. - 2.96%
    3rd - Veeedot. - 2.33%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - mprais62. - 16.0 lbs.
    2nd - dngerr - 14.8 lbs.
    3rd - @Mrscanmore - 6.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 14.5 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 44.7 lbs.
    Belly Flats - 38.5 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 97.7 lbs

February Snapshot
    fcq4pxs6tjxm.png
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,597 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 8 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Surprised that I was under. I was hungry All. Day. Long. I kept eating small snacks hoping THIS ONE is going to put an end to it. I really struggle in the late afternoon between 2-4. I've tried a little cheese and pepperoni hoping the protein/fat combo will do it. I've tried mixing SF Swiss Miss hot chocolate into my afternoon coffee will work in case I just need a chocolate fix. So far nothing has worked. :/
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    OK everyone, it's been pretty quiet around here so going to throw some shout outs to see where / how everyone is doing? @brandi_84 @loseit3136 @Mrscanmore @murdog3t @rawrxamberx @sandkp @cmhubbard92 Y'all still with us? 🤷‍♀️

And newbies @BethAnnD75 @Smlisley @Quiltmom9800 @blissfulk @maryphum how are y'all doing with the challenge? Have any questions about the mechanics of the site? Or about anything else (other than winning lottery numbers...)? Speak up peeps! Research has shown that the more active you are here the more successful you are. It's when you go radio silent that your healthy habits start to slip. So chek in and let us know how you are.😊

Thank you for asking! I’m definitely still here! I know I haven’t been as active as I should be, but im changing that today. Lately I’ve been putting every excuse in the book to not track or put forth any effort in bettering myself. In turn, I’ve been feeling like crap and it’s definitely affected my mental health. Like I’ve said before, im pro at always putting myself as last priority and that’s where the problem lies.
    However just last night I was realizing that I felt my best when I was tracking and keeping active here. Im starting fresh today and im gonna log everyday and record my daily accountability because when I don’t, that’s when I slip.

I seriously do appreciate asking where I was. 😊
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    March Week #2
    SW: 325.8
    PW: 327.2
    CW: 325.6

Even though I haven’t been consistent lately, I’m glad I at least didn’t gain this week😊
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    March Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 203.0
    CW: 201.6
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    March Week #2
    SW: 325.8
    PW: 327.2
    CW: 325.6

Even though I haven’t been consistent lately, I’m glad I at least didn’t gain this week😊

@rawrxamberx Nice! Imagine what you can do when you ARE!! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    March Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 203.0
    CW: 201.6

@sandkp Nice week!! Y'all are doing good this week! Hope I have similar results come Friday. ;)
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Tues
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - walking and stretching

@DaffyGirl88 congrats on your riding! Let me know if you get a shout out I definately need to get back on my bike. I had been doing so much running that I haven't been biking. . . But I guess it's time to change it up!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,935 Member
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk2; Day 3)
    Steps: 7783
    Total Calories: 1771
    Net Calories: 1527
    MUAC: Yes / No / Yes
    As of Day 3: ❌❌❌🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Total Cals: 6332(DailyAvg: 2110)
    Net Cals: 5385(DailyAvg: 1795)

I reeeaally didn’t want to workout today but I did it I even had a Mich-light black cherry seltzer in my treadmill’s cupholder! Please, no judging!😬🤫

Monday(Wk2; Day 2)
    Steps: 4484
    Total Calories: 2019
    Net Calories: 1994
    MUAC: Yes / No / No
    As of Day 6: ❌❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Total Cals: 4561(DailyAvg: 2281)
    Net Cals: 3858(DailyAvg: 1929)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Tuesday(Wk2; Day 3)
    Steps: 7783
    Total Calories: 1771
    Net Calories: 1527
    MUAC: Yes / No / Yes
    As of Day 3: ❌❌❌🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Total Cals: 6332(DailyAvg: 2110)
    Net Cals: 5385(DailyAvg: 1795)

I reeeaally didn’t want to workout today but I did it I even had a Mich-light black cherry seltzer in my treadmill’s cupholder! Please, no judging!😬🤫

Monday(Wk2; Day 2)
    Steps: 4484
    Total Calories: 2019
    Net Calories: 1994
    MUAC: Yes / No / No
    As of Day 6: ❌❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Total Cals: 4561(DailyAvg: 2281)
    Net Cals: 3858(DailyAvg: 1929)

@Krysless2 I wouldn't dream of judging, sitting here in my glass house. o:)
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Sunday, March 6

Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (27 minutes of walking)

Monday, March 7
    Cataract surgery day

Exercise: yes (12 minutes of walking before my appointment)

@susanshaughnessy80 hope it went well.🥰

Thank you @DaffyGirl88!! It did and my surgeon said my eye looked wonderful at my follow-up appointment yesterday! 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, March 8

Exercise: yes (only 14 minutes of walking; one day post op & didn’t have a ton of energy)
    Goals/Day/Comments: I ate lunch out and managed to stay mostly on plan and was also thrilled to get a good report from the eye surgeon 🥰🥳)

I didn’t post Goals/Day/Comments before because I managed to miss the format earlier. May I add that I started a new food plan on Sunday and I’ve done quite well staying on it and I am happy with my progress 🤓
This discussion has been closed.