Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 4 cups

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜

I was only over by like 200 calories. I had a second helping at dinner cuz it was so dang good! We had spaghetti and I haven’t had it in a long time. So I let myself have it😊
    I’m doing my journey differently this time and it seems to be working. I log everything but I don’t get too hard on myself if i go over. I used to really restrict myself in the past and tell myself no on everything and I think that’s why I used to binge after so long. Now, I’m trying to make healthier decisions while still eating foods I love in moderation.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,597 Member
    Options
    πŸ’ͺ🏻(Daily Post - Mar. 28)πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Logged: yes

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜

I was only over by like 200 calories. I had a second helping at dinner cuz it was so dang good! We had spaghetti and I haven’t had it in a long time. So I let myself have it😊
    I’m doing my journey differently this time and it seems to be working. I log everything but I don’t get too hard on myself if i go over. I used to really restrict myself in the past and tell myself no on everything and I think that’s why I used to binge after so long. Now, I’m trying to make healthier decisions while still eating foods I love in moderation.

@rawrxamberx That sounds like a very reasonable approach. No good ever comes from ourselves everything we love. That is not a viable long term strategy. Everything in moderation.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    maryphum wrote: Β»
    Maryphum checking in for week 4.
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous week's weight: 164.4
    Current week's weight: 165.2

Sorry I'm late to report. I hurt my back 3 weeks ago and on Thursday woke up and could barely move or walk. The pain shifted to my hip and the outside of my left thigh went numb while the deep center of my thigh felt like a sharp knife. I ended up at my doctor's office Thursday afternoon and received a shot for the pain and a prescription for muscle relaxers and pain medication. I've been lying down since Thursday afternoon. I just took some meds and can sit long enough to type this message. I haven't been able to exercise so I stopped my daily check-in.

So very sorry to hear! Pray you’re feeling better soon! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Tuesday, March 29
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (23 minutes; 2 short outside walks)
    Comments: 2nd night in a row of almost no sleep, so I’m taking it easy today. I did get a family size pkg of chicken cooked for my guys.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh-In
    PW: 228.6
    CW: 228
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 29 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    March Week #5
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 199.2
    CW: 194.4

Not sure if this will stay this low as I am sick but daily weigher so I know pattern was a descent loss even if I bump back up. Dont see that happening soon though as I am probably down with this illness for bit. Hoping to get better and stable results next week. Guess the universe needed me to slow down and I wasn't listening. Off to get dressed and work from home if I have energy for a couple hrs but definitely not the 10+ hr day I had been putting in.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: Β»
    WEIGH IN
    March Week #5

Not sure if this will stay this low as I am sick but daily weigher so I know pattern was a descent loss even if I bump back up. Dont see that happening soon though as I am probably down with this illness for bit. Hoping to get better and stable results next week. Guess the universe needed me to slow down and I wasn't listening. Off to get dressed and work from home if I have energy for a couple hrs but definitely not the 10+ hr day I had been putting in.

@sandkp Wow! Significant drop! Sometimes it is best to take a short break, hope that you feel better soon. Take care.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    πŸ’ͺ🏻(Daily Post - Mar. 29)πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Water: 5 cups

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,935 Member
    Options
    Monday(Wk5; Day 2)
    MUAC: Yes / Yes / Yes

Tuesday(Wk5; Day 3)
    MUAC: Yes / No / Yes

As of Day 3:
    πŸ’”πŸ’šπŸ’”πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
    Total Cals: 5912 (DailyAvg: 1970)
    Net Cals: 5541 (DailyAvg: 1847)
    Net Carbs: 601 (DailyAvg: 200)

Still heeeeeeerrrrreeeee!! πŸ˜ƒ
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @rawrxamberx You are like the third person in the last week who has had that same reaction. Hoping the same happens to me LOLOL (but I doubt it)
  • rawrxamberx
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 your time is coming! I can feel it 😊
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Monday March 30
    Track: No
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Tues
    Logged - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - yes walking

I went to the Dr in the pm and then planned on cycling, but instead had a nap and ate some junk food. So I was way over!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 30 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: Β»
    WEIGH IN
    March Week #5

@sandkp Wow! Significant drop! Sometimes it is best to take a short break, hope that you feel better soon. Take care.

@DaffyGirl88 thank you! Hoping it sticks but am a realist so I will be okay either way. I am definitely going to get a break during what should have been one of my no sleep stress weeks. Trying not to stress over what awaits me upon my return... so I can get better and get back to it all. Helps when you are just too tired to think so you sleep.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,935 Member
    Options
    Wednesday(Wk5; Day 4)
    MUAC: Yes / No / Yes
    Net Carb: 37

As of Day 4:
    πŸ’”πŸ’šπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
    Total Cals: 7625 (DailyAvg: 1906)
    Net Cals: 7143 (DailyAvg: 1785)
    Net Carbs: 638 (DailyAvg: 159)
  • rawrxamberx
    Options
    πŸ’ͺ🏻(Daily Post - Mar. 30)πŸ’ͺ🏻

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜

I was so close to being under! I was only over by 85 calories.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Wednesday & Thursday, March 30 & 31
    Tracked: yes & yes
    Under calories: no & yes
    Exercised: yes (28 minutes walking) & no
    Comments: I’m working on developing a daily routine. I have a lot of clutter and I’m keeping a donation bag handy. I have a full one in the car ready to drop off at Goodwill. I also need to work on our taxes.
This discussion has been closed.