PAV8888 Posts: 13,660 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ€―πŸ˜‘ πŸ‘ŽπŸ€¬

πŸ‘…πŸ˜˜
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I keep posting in the wrong place….I had 10 🐰 today!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,645 Member
    Options
    PAV - I'm still waiting to hear about this PC cauliflower pie????????

14 Tuesday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰

🐰🐰 good morning clementine bunnies
    🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 field of green salad bunnies (greens🐰🐰, cucumber 🐰, strawberries 🐰🐰, red pepper 🐰🐰 + bean 🐰)
    Cauliflower (330g) 🐰🐰🐰🐰, little gem potatoes (170g)🐰🐰 (and voila - all the cauliflower is gone before it goes off - though it wasn't any cauliflower pie!)
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Does anyone else feel like Flopsy, Mopsy, or Peter Cottentail?….I swear my nose is wiggling and I have this urge to hop!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I don't really weigh my bunnies... just kinda throw it all in until it looks good.

Bunnies for yesterday (cause I am dumb and have no idea how to do the bunny emoji).

Breakfast: 0 bunnies (I skipped totally due to too much work)

Lunch: Hashbrown potatoes (at least 1/2 a bunny because potatoes are really nutritious), raw mini cucumber, mini bell peppers, and sugar snap peas (so like maybe 1 bunny?)

Dinner: Cauliflower rice added to my regular rice (1 bunny), mixed frozen veggies in the rice (1 bunny), sauteed mushrooms (1 bunny), and sauteed zucchini and onions (2 bunnies... there was a lot).

So maybe 6.5 bunnies?

• lauriekallis
    Options
    I've weighed my bunnies the past few days to get an idea. Your mini cucumber was probably 1 bunny all on its own...lol...I eat many of those babies! And, I just cut and paste PAV's bunny images.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Dumb bunnies lol…..so what exactly constitutes a 🐰?….. variety or measurement?……btw all these 🐰 are really making my fiber intake go over the moon….and with so much less sodium, I am spending a lot of time in the bathroom!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    I'm having a much more bunny-tastic day than yesterday's shameful performance.

I've just finished lunch and I've had 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰bunnies already!

Breakfast - 80g prunes - 🐰🐰
    Lunch - 320g mixed salad which included red and white cabbage, carrot, spring onion, cucumber, yellow and red cherry tomatoes, yellow, red and orange pepper and beetroot - 🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Juice of one whole lemon 🐰
    Whole avocado 🐰🐰

A good start to the day....with my fibre caution thrown to the wind! Even if the rest of the day is bunnyless that's a respectable tally.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Woohoo! Just coming in to post Tuesday because I fell asleep before I did last nightπŸ™€

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰 for tomatoes, arugula, 50-50 spring mix, and fresh onions (432g)

🐰🐰🐰 - πŸ°πŸ‡ for 371g baby potatoes and 25g sriracha because it's mostly made with red jalapenos and I needed a quarter bunny to justify adding the half flopsie so @Athijade can find the emoji to cut and paste 😘

Personally I think that the Dare 100% plant based real fruit sour gummies should qualify as a half bunnie, but I'll take one for the team and only call 9.5 bunnies, so not 10+ with ⭐ for me today!

Laurie I never did buy the cauli pie. It is was the plant product section next to the plant based sausage rolls I bought. Looked like 1650 Cal for a (light) two person meal. So maybe a substantial low cal salad boost to keep it in reasonable dinner category
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Dumb bunnies lol…..so what exactly constitutes a 🐰?….. variety or measurement?……btw all these 🐰 are really making my fiber intake go over the moon….and with so much less sodium, I am spending a lot of time in the bathroom!

I think 85g of fresh or 40g of dried vegetable or fruit = one 🐰. Beans count for up to 1 bunny per day only. Potatoes count as veggies. I think the first post defines a bunny - but I can't remember for sure and I don't want to lose all this typing to go back to check smiley:
  • PAV8888
    Options
    @luxia2020 -- ya think I'm not going to find out how many bunnies you've hunted down recently?

80-85 is a portion of fruit or vegetables in most studies. Or 40g of dried things such as figs, or prunes, or fruit leather. Five a day usually defined as three portions of veggies and two portions of fruits is a common recommendation by many health authorities when it comes to healthy eating.

While, for example, the British nutritional guidelines count the totality of pulses one eats in a day as a single portion that can be applied towards the five a day, they specifically exclude vegetables commonly used as starches such as potatoes and plantains. This is in order to encourage variety and to avoid extra calories.

That said, nutritionally if you ARE eating a variety and are controlling your calories, it makes zero sense to MY 🐹 hamsters to exclude a nutritious bunny such as a potato but count an equally (but not additionally) nutritious bunny for a sweet potato. It smacks like the stuff I don't like with WW where a very similar item can cost almost none, or a large number of points depending on whether it is packaged with the right name! And this is MY bunnies, so the guidelines are what makes sense to MY 🐹s. So there. XD :wink:

There was a study I spotted back in the day (around 2015 for the younger crowd, probably not even born yet! :lol: ) that was showing additional health benefits to the people eating not only their 5 a day, but going up to 8 to 10 a day.

And that's where the bunnies came into play. As a way to encourage not forgetting to throw in a gratuitous veggie or fruit once in a while even if not particularly inspired to do so otherwise. A way to slowly increase consumption if one wants towards the 8 to 10 or higher range.
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Why don't these count?
    They're PLANT based, they SAY so! They have REAL FRUIT, they SAY so!
    Why don't they count?!?!?!?!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :anguished:

hjjeqs0fc4df.jpg
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    We wish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Bunny ….Bunnies…..Bl**min’ bunnies where are you?
    πŸ°πŸ°πŸΉπŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡β€¦. Aggravating hamster getting in there!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Not quite so many 🐰 today but I managed more than I used to!

πŸ“ bunnies
    Watermelon 🐰
    🍎 bunnies
    Asparagus bunnies
    Sweet potato 🐰

Nuts and seeds and veggie/ fruit organic bread!
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @Janatki at least you're only a half cottontail πŸ‡ short!

I think Connie is precise numbers challenged but I'm cutting her some slack for now 😘❀️
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Gotta watch out for those short-eared bunnies for sure.

That is one of the few things I'm succeeding with - BUNNIES - thank God (PAV) for bunny counting.

I think "gummies" and "bunnies" start sounding more alike if you put a little whiskey in your tea?