How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options
PAV8888
PAV8888 Posts: 13,679 Member
edited April 2022 in Social Groups
This is a 🐰's nightmare: people eating ALL the bunny food... and leaving none for the poor bunnies!πŸ™€πŸ˜Ž

1 bunny = 85g of vegetables or fruits or 40g of dried.

We're liberal in counting bunnies!
If you think it's a bunny it counts!πŸ€”

Of course, if you want to prejudicially exclude your starchy bunnies (plantains, potatoes, veggies commonly used as starches) or your more exotic bunnies (cocoa beans anyone?), well, you're the one counting your bunnies... not me!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I admit that I would have to be desperate to try and count french fries as bunnies πŸ™€, though I would count boiled potatoes and would think nothing of counting veggie fries (carrots, turnips, and beets) as bunnies!πŸ€”πŸΉπŸ€―

Anyway... goal is to push past the baby step stage of 3 to 5 bunnies a day--a solid minimum recommended by most national health authorities--and onto more exotic levels such as the 8-10 portions of veggies and fruits a day that "provide additional health benefits".

And if one fills up more with some extra veg and fruit in one's tummy... what's wrong with that?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

And sweat potatoe brownies absolutely count as bunnies! XD for the ankle biters 🀣😘
Β«13456744

Replies

• PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Thursday, yesterday 10+ bunnies:
    🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰+

653g veg and salad stuff = 7.5+
    42g dried prunes = 1+
    400g Classico pasta sauce = more than 120g of tomato, green pepper, and onion... so more than 1.5

Err.... XD 🀣
  • luxia2020
    luxia2020 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I ate... 0 🐰 today.
    Uh oh.
    And here I thought I was doing better about my greens! Darn! This thread will become a shame thread for me until I up it several notches. πŸ˜…
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    For us challenged Americans that’s 3 ounces of veggies/ fruits and 1.5 ounces dried fruits per bunny.
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Apparently Dan Quayle and I have more things in common that I would want to admit! THANK YOU GOOGLE FOR NOT CATCHING THAT! Thanks for NOTHING---GOOGLEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :rage:
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Friday bunnies:
    🐰🐰🐰 🐰 Baby veggie blend (carrots, peas, snap peas, 340g = 4 bunnies )
    🐰🐰🐰+ Boiled baby red potatoes 276g = 3.25 bunnies
    🐰 a partial bunny for the dates that are in the 52g RX protein bar... in the chilies in the 50g of sriracha :lol: OK, OK, I'm getting desperate here and I'm trying to pull bunnies out of my hat!

Grrrr..... Only 7.5 bunnies pending not eating some fruit bunnies with the yogurt fest at midnight... but I suspect that I will (cause the only options will be to eat yogurt and bunnies and such... or be tempted to blow a whole whack of deficit on... less wholesome items! :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,647 Member
    Options
    Friday Bunnies. Some of these I didn't weigh - but, PAV says we can kinda call the bunnies as we sees them :)

🐰 - clementine bunnies (x2) this morning....these were wee little baby bunnies
    🐰 🐰 - 1 apple, 1 cup of green grapes
    🐰 🐰 - 2 cups of homemade vegetable soup
    🐰 🐰 🐰 - salad with cucumber/red pepper (maybe pushing it on the gram front? but it these were light/bulk bunnise)
    🐰 - cup of frozen cherries

• lauriekallis
    Options
    Thanks for the bunnies idea and the bunnies thread, PAV. So nice to look at things differently.
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    I guess chocolate Easter bunnies don’t pass the nutritional test? There’s a whole lot of them in the stores this week. And half price next week 😱.
    Remind myself to avoid these bunniesπŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ so they hop into someone else’s stomach.
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    You're mean yooly.... You're desperately trying to pass all the half priced bunnies to me!
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Oh saved!

πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ 2.5 bunnies for 176g strawberries and 52g blueberries I added to my tub-a- yogurt!

And yes, I did manage to pull an actual -550 and the week is looking to be back on track!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,989 Member
    Options
    Do pulses count as bunnies?

I won't be aspiring to the high bunny counts of the rest of you....now I'm limiting my fibre to under 25g a day and increasing my fat, it makes bunny eating a lot more challenging!

Thur:
    80g prunes 🐰🐰
    Apple and orange 🐰🐰
    Rhubarb 🐰
    350g Vegetable chilli 🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Jacket potato 🐰
    Large salad 🐰

Fri:
    80g prunes 🐰🐰
    Apple and orange 🐰🐰
    350g Vegetable chilli 🐰🐰🐰🐰

I guess that's a respectable amount of bunnies, now I've come to tot them up. Don't think I'll manage that many today though - I've planned a higher-fat day which won't leave many calories for fat-free bunnies!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Good question, Bella - pulses? Beans? They feel almost like a hybrid bunny. I'm going to give them their own category in my mental organizer (I think)...
  • Bella_Figura
    edited April 2022
    Options
    According to this they could count towards our bunny total:

aa66f7icuow2.jpeg
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    hhhmmmmm.....and they are heavier!
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Well they sure do seem to get AT LEAST one 🐰

If lots and at different times maybe a bunny and a half? πŸ˜˜πŸ°πŸ‡

Unless you've only got 5 in your dayπŸ™€ then we become strict 😼
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    You are fierce
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I will be bunny hopping with you come Mon. Morning…..I have a lot going on….
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 bunnies today

Three Clementine 🐰🐰🐰
    Zero baklava 🐰😟
    Three Greek green beans Olive stew 🐰🐰🐰
    One giant cherry tomatoes🐰
    One banana 🐰
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Hello!
    Saturday Bunnies:
    200g cucumbers with peal
    286g baby tomatoes
    75g blueberries
    78g strawberries
    218g mixed vegetables in tomato sauce

857g = 10 bunnies! I'm giving myself a star too! :wink:

🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰:star:

• Bella_Figura
    edited April 2022
    Options
    So Saturday was a poor day for bunnies - I ingested 2600 calories in total (150g fat!!!), of which very few were bunny related!

So:
    80g prunes 🐰🐰
    Risible amount of salad and peas πŸ‡ I've been generous & awarded myself 1/2 a bunny for the whole amount

And that's the lot: πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ measly bunnies for a whole day's noshing!

Now if it had been a day for totting up piggy calories...πŸ·πŸ–πŸ½πŸ·πŸ–πŸ½πŸ·πŸ–πŸ½