How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,689 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    OK: I will blush and admit that I rounded up in my previous and it was "only" 747g of peas and carrots, 397g of sweet potatoes and 8g of butter :blush: I'm coming CLEAN! :lol::kissing_closed_eyes: plus there was some knorr veggie powder in there!!!!!
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    I did manage a large salad for dinner to make up a bit for some bad eating earlier in the day. πŸ˜”
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Well, I think I'll call 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 bunnies on the strength of the 750g frozen mixed veg (corn, edamame, peas, carrots, green beans) plus some marginal bunny content in the two kind bars I had during the day.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,654 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    An epiphany to me recently is the power of apples.
    I haven't eaten them often - firstly because they didn't seem worth the high calorie count.

But, I finally started weighing my apples and realize that the calorie count is always much lower than the MFP medium apple number. Just how big are the apples they are counting as "medium"?

And - I've been surprised by just how much staying power 50 calories of apple gives you!!!!
    I've had ulcer problems much of my life - gone now for almost 7 years - and back them an apple on an empty stomach was a recipe for pain. But now - and apple soothes the hamsters incredibly well for at least an hour - more like two.
    Thought I would share this just in case anyone else was avoiding apples because they just didn't seem worth the calories.

They really really are :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    ambrosia apples. much less acidic. downright awesome. independent confirmation too by friend yesterday. Unprompted. Try them! You'll like them!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    However I am SHOCKED at your puny apples. My 2 hour apples are closer to 200 Cal ! :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Well that last bit of info scared me a bit, PAV! They are indeed puny, but what if I'm tracking incorrectly? Any which way I'm not going to worry. I'm losing. The apples are helping. AND I could do far worse then incorrectly tracking my apple consumptions :) (perhaps the tracking gods have offered me this little grace to help me get back into the groove ? my apples are blessed with low calorie magic!!! )
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Are you pulling my leg, PAV? I just went to check - an ambrosia apple would have to be close to 400g to hit 200 calories? Where are you getting YOUR apples!!!
  • PAV8888
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I only pick high end apples my friend... have you checked out a prime Ambrosia :wink: There is also a REMOTE possibility that two apples are always better than one :wink: 52 Cal per 100g is what I use too!!! And they are AWESOME!

Sigh. I did mislead you... though it wasn't intentional! 476g and 472g are my two sets of TWO apples that I would then clean up and eat if I were to eat AN apple... sort of like a mini definition short in my little brain! :shrugs sheepishly:
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    PAV - your posting is coming in weird. The box, your name appear grayed out with nothing in the box.
    Then I tap on your name and voila - the text appears in the usual way.

Have you done something to make your posts not appear?
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»
    I only pick high end apples my friend... have you checked out a prime Ambrosia :wink: There is also a REMOTE possibility that two apples are always better than one :wink: 52 Cal per 100g is what I use too!!! And they are AWESOME!

Sigh. I did mislead you... though it wasn't intentional! 476g and 472g are my two sets of TWO apples that I would then clean up and eat if I were to eat AN apple... sort of like a mini definition short in my little brain! :shrugs sheepishly:

This is a relief...I was kinda thinking this apple goodness is just too good to be true and that I had stumbled on a bunch of bad MFP info. Glad it is just a case of how you define AN apple :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: Β»
    PAV - your posting is coming in weird.
    Have you done something to make your posts not appear?

Yesterday on the web version it was showing different people's names with different people's images. MFPeeeeeeeeeeeee is what comes to mind, @Yoolypr
  • Yoolypr
    edited February 2023
    Options
    But PAV it’s only your posts. Everyone else’s come in just fine.

The above post was same - grayed out name and time with an empty text box. I touch the box and the post appears. Happens on both my iPads and phone.
    So bizarre!
  • PAV8888
    edited February 2023
    Options
    :shrugs: Both that post and this one are done from new browser sessions and after a complete sign-in. i.e. I am not continuing an existing session. :confused:
  • Yoolypr
    edited February 2023
    Options
    OK but I don’t mind putting in a little extra effort to hear from you. 😘. I can make it work either way.
    Still giving me grayed out invisible messages but I use the work around. Wonder if Laurie is having the same problem?
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I urge everyone to contact support just in case I become invisible!!!! :hushed::fearful::cold_sweat:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I'm not having any problems. But I'm using a desktop and an android. Maybe this is an apple problem? lol ... apples apples everywhere!
  • Yoolypr
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Here’s what I see opening the thread-

2ke9ipsni8pf.jpeg

And then I touch the text box and -

fodty0bnfuaj.jpeg

This happens on all the threads. And the text disappears going from thread to thread. Have to tap the text box each time. Only PAV posts- so far.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Any chance you 'banned me / ignored me" :fearful: and now I am "grayed out" till you "rehabilitate me"?
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Oops - somehow you got ignored. I didn’t even know that was possible or how that happened! My deepest apologies 😘 you are now unignored.

Back to the task at hand BUNNIES πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡