Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Replies

• AthleteLori
    AthleteLori Posts: 177 Member
    2 yesterday. 1 today. I'm out of salad. I will shop on Wednesday.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,131 Member
    🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡πŸ‡ of TWO colors only!

red: beats
    green: green beans!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,754 Member
    We all need vegetable and fruit delivery! Preferably prepared veggies :)

You preparing for Christmas, PAV?

I prepped 20lbs of beets a few weeks ago and put them in the freezer (they were SSOOOO cheap! and delicious looking). I guess I can eat them now too? :)
  • PAV8888
    lots of cauliflower :smiley: about 2lbs between yesterday and today! Plus about 300g carrots today!
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 3,172 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»
    lots of cauliflower :smiley: about 2lbs between yesterday and today! Plus about 300g carrots today!

Lots of bunnies! I’ve noticed more of your posts are more vegetarian? Is that for more food volume or a deliberate change?
  • PAV8888
    Yoolypr wrote: Β»
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»

Lots of bunnies! I’ve noticed more of your posts are more vegetarian? Is that for more food volume or a deliberate change?

Mainly volume. long time now I've cut down a bit on meat by choice. Meat used to be multiple times a day. Now a bit less often
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Bunnies bunnies everywhere!…( except last night we had two armadillo in our backyard! )…..

Tossed salad with lettuce, cukes, and tomatoes
    Black beans
    Corn
    Strawberries
    Onions
    Green peppers
  • Yoolypr
    We haven’t visited the bunnies in a long time!

Today I had -
    Blueberries
    Half a banana
    Salad with lettuce, carrots, tomatoes
    Maybe some veggie soup for dinner
  • PAV8888
    "today" I had 500g of blueberries before bed at 4:00am! Then I had 85g of cucumbers and tomatoes..... but the rest of the evening is evolving! :blush:
  • Yoolypr
    Not a big bunny day but -

πŸ‡ blueberries
    🐰🐰 lettuce
    πŸ‡ cherry tomatoes, carrots, celery
    🐰 sweet potato
    🐰 peas

I guess five bunnies isn’t too bad although I usually have more. Lunch was at a social potluck where desserts and cheesy casseroles predominated.
  • PAV8888
    how in all your Texas glory did you manage to have TWO 🐰🐰 worth of lettuce when lettuce has all but disappeared up here and "subway is reducing their lettuce portion" during these "hard times" for lettuce acquisition!

Yesterday I had 615g of carrots... today I had the remainder of the 615g of carrots :lol: and 173g of tomatoes... so far!
  • Yoolypr
    edited November 2022
    6jr1tf3n5wam.jpeg
    plomacf6on87.jpeg
    One pound of spring mix at Costco around $5. I think Sams Club was closer to $4. We go through at least two tubs of this stuff a week.
    Maybe supply chain problems in Canada? Ain’t no shortage of the stuff here. 🀠
  • lauriekallis
    I can get those same things here, Yooly. Though Harvey's doesn't have any lettuce for burgers. All is weird.
  • Yoolypr
    If there’s a lettuce shortage at Subway and Harvey’s, maybe bring your own in a baggie?

Sounds like some kind of scam to lower the overhead for the restaurants. Cut back on lettuce because most people don’t care if they get some or not. I’ve seen many people remove the lettuce at burger/sandwich places and toss it out with the wrapping paper.
  • PAV8888
    Nope. Grocery store placed limits on lettuce per (person) head! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • PAV8888
    We're blaming California but Arizona will come to the rescue!!!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/romaine-lettuce-shortage-montreal-restaurant-1.6648798
  • Yoolypr
    Obviously things are not good in Canadian bunnyland! Texas gets lots of produce from Mexico.

I wouldn’t count on Arizona PAV. It’s an arid hot place with minimal farm land unless you’re into chili peppers and nopalitos.
  • lauriekallis
    Following that link sent me on a bit of a rabbit hole journey. Kinda feels like our world just might be going to H in a Hand basket.
  • PAV8888
    I think you noticed the link to the sriracha shortage Laurie! :wink:

at least that's what I chose to understand! :blush:
  • Yoolypr
    Well bunny fans, there’s always kale ( like noshing on cardboard), chard, spinach and cabbage to turn into salads.