How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,894 Member
    Options
    Other than some morning Medjool dates, was heading for bunaggedon what with having started the day with 2x clif bars and 2 x 2 slices of insidious white sourdough and 2x white cheddar slices... I mean that's the better way to 1150Cal with a single bunny and nothing to show other than sitting on duff all day!

So emergency bunnies to the rescue :) 6 canned pumpkin bunnies are less than 180 Cal! And if you add onion and garlic powder and artificial chicken stock (veggie based) and water and cracked pepper... the 1.2 litres of soup still come to under 300 Cal! Bunnies are now more than 7 and I'm a bit waterlogged right now for some reason....
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I am not eating pumpkin soup!

My bunnies were kind of scarce today….

3 c. of salad with various greens
    1 Gala apple
    5 oz. Boiled skinless potato

I was extremely busy today and barely had time to eat but I kept my sodium under and my calories!

I also had almonds and other nuts
  • PAV8888
    Options
    What the blazes would be wrong with pumpkin soup and Connie?!?!?!?!?! I mean restaurants sell butternut squash soup as a **kitten** "delicacy" you have to pay EXTRA for!!!!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    It's the description, PAV. Tweak that up a bit and you could sell that soup to anybody for $12 a bowl
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Monday bunnies πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
    Good morning Clementine strawberry grape and apple bunniesπŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
    Green soup bunnies πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ°
    Half a banana bunny 🐰
    Leftover Easter dinner stew and bean bunnies πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
    Greek salad bunnies πŸ‡πŸ‡
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Laurie: are you trying to fake us out? So you had 12 half bunnies instead of six full ones?1?!?! One green soup bunny, one and a half easter dinner and one greek salad?!?!?! Or did your full and half bunnies swap places?!?!?!
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Never mind that … @lauriekallis .. lot of bunnies regardless of whole or half! And btw… the emoti for one is a bit of bunny and for half is a whole who likes like bounding into action? Hmmm….
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    lol....I posted from my phone last night - not desktop - so actually used emojis rather than cut and paste and they looked different on that screen! So I used the "full rabbit" emoji for a full bunny and the "rabbit head" emoji for the half bunny.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I went the opposite because the head was bigger on my screen and because the half bunnies were an afterthought!😘 But, you know, legacy systems have to remain consistent and supported!🀣😎

That said I am open to bunnie stock splits or consolidation πŸ™€πŸ‘…
  • Janatki
    Options
    Ha ha! Was just an observation! Doing badly with the bunnies either way πŸ˜‘
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Better bunny handling is just an incentive and reminder! Another layer basically.

Yesterday I might have gone for zero bunnies and would have just eaten a pack of noodle soup for more calories than the pumpkin soup.

But because of the Bunnie thread I went looking for a bunny option and came up with the lower cal and equally filling pumpkin soup.

While a single 200 Cal decision matters not at all, multiple ones over time do matter in the end πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    I wouldn’t order pumpkin soup either!…it just sounds not good lol

• lauriekallis
    Options
    I will maintain the legacy bunny system - because I love this layer so much!

But squash - autumn squash??? that sounds lovely!
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Sumptuous fall squash smooth and bright with a hint of delicious... gently wisked with ... and sprinkled with a dash of....
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Or can of Ed Smith crap with tap water nuked for 5 minutes and stirred with the dog's spoon after uppending the onion powder shaker in itπŸ™€

(But I did rinse it under running water, maybe even a hint of soap before stirring, i have standards here---low ones mind you! 😎)
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Velvety - velvety is a good adjective for the sumptious fall squash soup!
  • Janatki
    edited April 2022
    Options
    …or even frothy… with the hint of soap. Personally love a squash soup, accompanied with crusty bread & butter 😍
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    No hint of soap! 312g pumpkin *kitten*, 10g onion powder, 6g garlic powder (one shaker is faster than the other what can I say), less than 1g of chili flakes, 11g knorr powder (a lump fell when I was tapping on the side of the plastic jar, and I sure wasn't going to sacrifice a SPOON I would have to wash afterwards!!!!), and 969g water cause I didn't put enough in the boiler and I couldn't quite get to 1L! Then nuke for 2 minutes for some extra boiling action! The 32g slice of sourdough, no butter needed, is perfectly good enough and the soup is making me all bunny tingly. Plus... ROOM FOR CHOCOLATE BUNNIES in case the big toothed, big nailed ones jump me later today!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Bunnies for the day!

7 oz. Watermelon = 2 🐰 🐰
    5 oz. Sweet potato = 2 1/2 🐰 🐰
    12 Asparagus spears = 1 1/2 🐰
    1 c. Mixed green salad = 1 🐰
    1 Gala apple = 1 🐰

1 slice vegetable, fruit and seeded bread

I have eaten real bunny meat!….what do you call rabbit flesh?

• PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    shush: don't tell that to the bunnies... they'll sprout big teeth and nails and become cannibalistic chocolate monsters!

I'm still confused as to how a person who doesn't let her food touch is ok with having 7oz of fruit equal 2 bunnies while 5oz of sweet potato equal 2.5! I mean the australians who define their bunnies differently would probably agree with you, don't get me wrong. But, I am just surprised!

Beyond that... keep on bunnying... and don't tell them about your fleshy transgressions, they might get spooked! And never eat rabbit flesh if the bunny is foaming at the mouth!