March 2022 - Roll Call

Options
itladyee
itladyee Posts: 4,366 Member
Hello Again!!

Hoping to resurrect this group. We could all use support and support others on this journey!

I'm ITLadyee aka Charissa. I've been a member of MFP for a while, logging in intermittently and logging food religiously for a week and then disappearing to resurrect in another 2 or 3 weeks. Hopefully, you get the picture. :)

Here's my blog link if you’d like to catch up.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/itladyee

So now I'm back (again) and I'm feeling the commitment At my age, I’m feeling like it’s now or never. I’ve got to stay the course and what better than a few friends to chime in when I go missing!!

Stats:
SW 3/14/2022 – 230.3
CW 3/17/202- 223.9
GW TBD - Goal # 1 199
GW TBD - Goal # 2 175 (then I recalibrate!)

Who wants to get this party started?

Replies

• hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am a returning group member. I would like to re-establish my participation and focus on healthy living.
  • itladyee
    Options
    Hi Hallene. Welcome back.
  • jcoles8306
    jcoles8306 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new to the group. I joined myfitnesspal before but have been gone for awhile so here's to a fresh start!
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,162 Member
    Options
    Hello to all
  • itladyee
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some success on this journey. I guarantee you that it won't be a perfect linear decline but keep on keepin' on and it will happen!
  • divinekittykat
    divinekittykat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, heeeeeyyyyyyy...I hope that this group is still going. I'm new to the group and would love the sista-ship and comradery of Black women encouraging and inspiring each other.