Replies

• corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds this week.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,155 Member
    Options
    It's 67 feels like 67 with a high of 79 for today. I AM: I am calm at all times. Axe Sharpening: You can't expect change without making change.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Go out and do an errand for a loved one or neighbor. Fitness quote for today: When you have a goal, you have to do the work. No Excuses.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: If you control your thoughts, you control your life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,912 steps yesterday. Got in a great gym WOD in the noon class yesterday.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Praying for you, Sandra, and hoping you are okay.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 50 feels like 47 with a high of 63 for today. I AM: I greet today with calmness and confidence. Axe Sharpening: The plan is to strive to be the best version of myself for as long as I'm destined to be here. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get active in nature. Feed the birds or go wildlife-spotting. Fitness quote for today: Eat Clean. Get Fit. Be Happy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Today's a good day to have a great day.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,918 steps yesterday.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Feeling better but still don't have a lot of energy see my doctor on Friday the 29th.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Thank you for posting Sandra.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 39 with a high of 66 for today. I AM: My spirit is eternal. Axe Sharpening: The word "impossible" was invented by someone who wasn't willing to work hard enough, long enough, past every barrier they have ever known to make everything they believed possible.~~Tony Sentmanant 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take an extra break in your day and walk outside for 15 minutes. Fitness quote for today: No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress. You are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.~~acefitness.or Motivational quote for today: Your strength will get you thorough ever obstacle in life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,430 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: at home EMOM either after breakfast or after dinner.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    I am sorry for the silence. We are slowly taking care of things at the new house. There is a lot left to do in just a few short days.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    We have been moved in for about a week. I am getting back on track with my WW tracking. I won a gift card at work as part of a steps challenge that we are doing. My leg is still swollen and sore, but the wounds themselves are healing.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    I think I am the only one left here now. I guess there isn't much sense in continue to come back and post. Sandra, if you come back and want to keep in touch, message me through here and I will give you my email address.
  • macrat12
    Options
    I'm still here just haven't posted since one else hardly has and I kinda forgot about the group too. Will do better at posting daily.

It's 47 feels like 45 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: I have the power to think positivity. Axe Sharpening: Strive for excellence not perfection. Winning is in the process.~~Stacey Ervin Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Recall three things you've done that you are proud of. Fitness quote for today: The beginning is always tough. But once I'm in it I become UNSTOPPABLE.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Do something this week that lights you up and activates your joy. You're worth it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,725 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is either Upper day 1 or Legs/Shoulders will see how sore my back is after work.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have so many health issues that I need to get under control. I don't think I will be back. Sorry if any of you want to stay in touch you can email me at sassychiu@hotmail.com.