Water 90oz
    Steps 7,203

Monday 5.23.22

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 225 minutes of Calisthenics
    Water 80oz
    Steps 10,559

Goals/ Comments: tired of being sick😫 its been 4 weeks since I've been in this state and consuming these steroids and antibiotics has me eating like there is no tomorrow.
    7it7kamq135f.png
    eo85fqhjo8l3.png
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    We went camping this past weekend. So it was hard to keep track with calories. (Spotty cell service). But we had a great time. Always good to get a way and unplug for a bit.

Glad you had a fun time
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Daily check in
    Mon 5/23
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Sunday 5.22.22

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 50 minutes of Calisthenics
    Water 90oz
    Steps 7,203

Monday 5.23.22

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 80oz
    Steps 10,559

Goals/ Comments: tired of being sick😫 its been 4 weeks since I've been in this state and consuming these steroids and antibiotics has me eating like there is no tomorrow.
    7it7kamq135f.png
    eo85fqhjo8l3.png

Feel better Gloria
  • vicky2767
    We went camping this past weekend. So it was hard to keep track with calories. (Spotty cell service). But we had a great time. Always good to get a way and unplug for a bit.

Glad you had a fun time

Thank you
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Tuesday 5/24
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walking
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Sunday 05/22
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 117 minute hike. Went on a different path than normal with a friend not as familiar with the trail. Got turned around for a bit but it was great exercise and was fun to visit. I had a delicious crepe afterwards with no guilt.

Monday 05/23
    Exercise:Yes, 57 minute walk. Was sore after my long hike and a bit tired after my longer day at work but was frustrated and knew I’d feel better after a walk

Tuesday 05/24
    Exercise: Yes, 22 minutes walking lawnmower. Tooting my own horn time *toot toot* I changed the oil and filter on my riding lawn mower by myself for the first time! Have a friend who helped me in the past but they moved. I am not mechanically experienced/inclined at all but watched a couple YouTube videos first. Doing it myself was easier than I thought it would be. Had to air up the tires but otherwise it started up right away thankfully. Mowed the lawn with it afterwards and got it done in less than half the time, just used the walking mower for spots couldn’t get to well with the riding.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: yes - walk 5.25 miles

Water: 32 Oz
    Steps: 16,101
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post

Sunday 5.22.22

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 50 minutes of Calisthenics
    Water 90oz
    Steps 7,203

Monday 5.23.22

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 80oz
    Steps 10,559

7it7kamq135f.png
    eo85fqhjo8l3.png

Big hug...prayers for you.
  • Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and slightly over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • vicky2767
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Sunday 05/22
    Exercise: Yes, 117 minute hike. Went on a different path than normal with a friend not as familiar with the trail. Got turned around for a bit but it was great exercise and was fun to visit. I had a delicious crepe afterwards with no guilt.

Monday 05/23
    Exercise:Yes, 57 minute walk. Was sore after my long hike and a bit tired after my longer day at work but was frustrated and knew I’d feel better after a walk

Tuesday 05/24
    Exercise: Yes, 22 minutes walking lawnmower. Tooting my own horn time *toot toot* I changed the oil and filter on my riding lawn mower by myself for the first time! Have a friend who helped me in the past but they moved. I am not mechanically experienced/inclined at all but watched a couple YouTube videos first. Doing it myself was easier than I thought it would be. Had to air up the tires but otherwise it started up right away thankfully. Mowed the lawn with it afterwards and got it done in less than half the time, just used the walking mower for spots couldn’t get to well with the riding.
    Toot toot! Good for you!
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: yes - walk 5.25 miles

Water: 32 Oz
    Steps: 16,101

Nice walk
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Tues 5/24
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (but I feel like I missed something)
    Exercise no
  • vicky2767
    My routine has been disrupted with this new puppy. Hoping to get back on track soon
  • vicky2767
    Ok so I decided to see if the puppy would cooperate and let me do a 1/2 hour MIRROR workout. I was successful, so maybe tomorrow I’ll try 45 min. Hoping to get out with the big dog and get a nice walk in later.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60
    May Challenge Week 4
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 183.5 lbs
    Current weight 184.5 lbs

Really going in the wrong direction. I have been really active but my calorie intake is too high. I am a stress eater. And unfortunately carbs are my comfort food. No excuse but my reality for my life. As young as 5, I remember sneaking bread. I used to be able to mindful techniques but my stress level is out of control. I really need to get my act together. It was my birthday yesterday and even my MFP title is old, I am 62 and I am not even close to being my best. Not feeling sorry for myself but if I write it down it will no longer be a denial. Vent over...
  • chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    Chardonais21
    Week 4
    PW - 168.4
    CW - 168.3

(SW 177.4)
    Total loss to date - 9.1lbs
  • chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    edited May 2022
    My routine has been disrupted with this new puppy. Hoping to get back on track soon

Do you have a “playpen” for him? That’s what we did with our pup when we needed to do things but she was too young to have the run of the house (and while potty training). We didn’t have this exact one, but something similar - big enough that she could play with her toys, and high enough that she couldn’t jump out (she‘s a golden).
    https://www.amazon.com/FXW-24-inch-high-Playpen-Rabbits-Enclosure/dp/B09LQBQL1H/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?crid=2ZBV98KCPD9DU&keywords=Dog+enclosure&qid=1653487903&sprefix=dog+enclosure,aps,79&sr=8-4-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExSlhLSUZUWTlKTFRLJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTE3MjYxOEUwWUhHNUI5OVJUJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAzOTY4MjQxMElTSFlKMDI5OERUJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

• Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill