TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Update: Fri 22nd Jul
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes under, fasted for 22hrs 18mins.
    Exercise: Yes - 12483 steps, 1.84 mile walk in 35 mins and 43mins of running including 4 min walk break
    Goals/Day/Comments: Keep at the water drinking.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Friday 22 July
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Stay cool out there.
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (7/23)
    Calories: Yes - Net Under / 💧182 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪712 kcal’s : Yoga, Water aerobics + swimming ⛑ +16 PAI (239), 👟 8,136

Goals/Day/Comments: Enjoyed my time at the pool yesterday. Put some work in & then basked it the heat while letting the jets massage me for a bit.

“You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.” - Mary Pickford
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: July Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 23
    Previous Week's Weight: 201.8
    Today's Weight: 203.0

So sorry for my absence. I did start tracking again today. I’ve been thinking I should drop out for a while since I haven’t been contributing.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Weekly Post:
    Week: July Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 16
    Previous Week's Weight: 198.4
    Today's Weight: 201.8

Ugh. So sorry I’m still off track. Peace & blessings to you all ❤️

@susanshaughnessy80 hang in there. We all have ups & downs in this journey. Between the heat & the holiday many are fighting the climb. Sending you virtual hugs.

Thank you so much! Hugs back!!
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Weekly Post:

So sorry for my absence. I did start tracking again today. I’ve been thinking I should drop out for a while since I haven’t been contributing.

@susanshaughnessy80 self care is important. Never apologize for taking care of yourself, ever!!! If you need a break, take it. Mental burnout (and the crash that comes with it) is the worst but don’t give up on us…. I refuse to give up on you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:

@susanshaughnessy80 self care is important. Never apologize for taking care of yourself, ever!!! If you need a break, take it. Mental burnout (and the crash that comes with it) is the worst but don’t give up on us…. I refuse to give up on you!

@susanshaughnessy80 What she said! 😊🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:

Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

• Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:

@susanshaughnessy80 What she said! 😊🥰

Thank you very much! ❤️❤️❤️
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum@cox.net
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 167.8
    CW: 168.8
    I'm very frustrated and discouraged with my new medication although I have less pain. Week 4 started on Friday and I increased my dose again. This will be my maintenance dose. I need to figure out how to avoid any more weight gain on this medication.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thursday 21 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Weigh-in Week 3
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 139.9

BOOM!! There it is! I've been trying to get below 140 for three years now!!! Kept getting close, but just couldn't bust through.

Congratulations!🥳
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: My body is finally fat adapted, ready to lose weight! Happy I did it because I have zero carb cravings. Went to the movies and everyone was eating popcorn with snacks and I didn’t feel left out or tempted. Amazing feeling, now its time to get shredded lol :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 23 July
    Track: mostly 😂
    Under: probably not 😁
    Exercise: of course!!

Got company for the weekend, have read your posts and will catch up on replies tomorrow. Stay cool everyone! It's 🥵 out there!
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Sunday (7/24)
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧168 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪348 kcal’s : Tai Chi, Walking + strength ⛑ +23 PAI (213), 👟 13,159

Goals/Day/Comments: Controlled portions without excess snacking (gathered in kitchen to socialize) during yesterdays events. Thought it was a dream until I rolled over…… woke up next to my ex. Anyhow 1,000 steps back and ALOT to unpack. Now to get her out of my house before the kiddos wake to also re-live heartbreak. Something tells me a plethora of emotions are about to slam the scale.

"Self-care is how you take your power back." - Lalah Delia
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:

What she said! We are all here for each other ❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:

What she said! We are all here for each other ❤️

Thanks so much! ❤️
  • BlissfulK
    edited July 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Sunday (7/24)
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧168 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪348 kcal’s : Tai Chi, Walking + strength ⛑ +23 PAI (213), 👟 13,159

Goals/Day/Comments: Controlled portions without excess snacking (gathered in kitchen to socialize) during yesterdays events. Thought it was a dream until I rolled over…… woke up next to my ex. Anyhow 1,000 steps back and ALOT to unpack. Now to get her out of my house before the kiddos wake to also re-live heartbreak. Something tells me a plethora of emotions are about to slam the scale.

"Self-care is how you take your power back." - Lalah Delia

@JbeanR0212

Nice work on limiting snacking! Go do your favorite things (minus sugar :) ) Hope you feel better soon❣️ Things will get better, you have an amazing spirit!!☺️
  • Naija82
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: My body is finally fat adapted, ready to lose weight! Happy I did it because I have zero carb cravings. Went to the movies and everyone was eating popcorn with snacks and I didn’t feel left out or tempted. Amazing feeling, now its time to get shredded lol :)

Your winning!! Well done
  • Naija82
    Options
    Update: Sat 23rd Jul
    Track: No
    Calories: Fasted for 21hrs, met up with friends had lots of food and drink so was definitely over
    Exercise: Yes - 23295 steps, 3.03 mile walk in 62mins, 39mins of running with walk breaks and 15mins lower body strength training.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Need to really exercise more self control when eating out.

Update: Sun 24th Jul
    Calories: Yes under, fasted for 17hrs 13mins.
    Exercise: Yes - 22506 steps, 2.12 mile walk in 49 mins and managed to do a 5 mile run without any walk breaks, took forever (73mins) but got it done
    Goals/Day/Comments: Finished eating late on sat so did a shorter fast today
  • Naija82
    Options
    Naija82
    Week 4
    PW = 141.8
    CW = 138.2

Finally weight has gone down and now in the 130s!!! My stomach was not bloated today so no water retention and also been drinking much more water.
This discussion has been closed.