Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sunday 24 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Back to the old grind. 😕 The good thing is that it's also back to my normal eating and exercising. I may have had too much alcohol 🍹 at the pool ⛱️. And when taking our niece home yesterday she wanted to stop at DQ. 🍦 I rarely eat ice cream but in my defense it WAS 100 degrees out yesterday. 🥵🥵

Will catch up more in a bit. Have a great day! 🌞
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Naija82 wrote: »
    Naija82
    Week 4
    PW = 141.8
    CW = 138.2

Finally weight has gone down and now in the 130s!!! My stomach was not bloated today so no water retention and also been drinking much more water.

@Naija82 Woot! Nice drop!! Weigh to start us off for the week!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Just checking on a couple of folks, @KimR_1986 and @Krysless2 How y'all doing? Haven't seen or heard from you.
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Monday (7/25)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Net Under (by 12) / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪304 kcal’s : Yoga, Vertical Climber + sit ups ⛑ +13 PAI (178), 👟 4,698

Goals/Day/Comments: Apologies for the pity party. Today I will rise, I will grieve and forgive myself.

“May you look on the past version of yourself with compassion” - MHN

* Thanks for the comfort @BlissfulK. That was a backslide I didn’t see coming. I can’t control the past or the events that surround me but I can control my response. To end the cycle I cannot give untenable worth to someone who limits mine.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Naija82
    Week 4
    PW = 141.8
    CW = 138.2

Finally weight has gone down and now in the 130s!!! My stomach was not bloated today so no water retention and also been drinking much more water.

Amazing loss! Congratulations @Naija82.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Glad you are doing well today. I was thinking about you earlier but hadn't had a chance to post. <3

And when I get a chance I will tell you about my adventures trying SUP over the weekend. :o:)
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I need to swap this screen out for another and get to work but I look forward to hearing about your adventure. Because of all the heat my favorite lake also has an algae bloom now just like most around here. It’s not at an unhealthy level yet but I’d rather not. If I wanna get on the water more this summer I’m gonna have to find the time to increase the elevation of our trips and brace myself for the cold snowmelt.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: July Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 23
    Previous Week's Weight: 201.8
    Today's Weight: 203.0

So sorry for my absence. I did start tracking again today. I’ve been thinking I should drop out for a while since I haven’t been contributing.

@susanshaughnessy80 self care is important. Never apologize for taking care of yourself, ever!!! If you need a break, take it. Mental burnout (and the crash that comes with it) is the worst but don’t give up on us…. I refuse to give up on you!

What she said! We are all here for each other ❤️

Thanks so much! ❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Sunday, July 24
    Tracked: no
    Calories: likely over
    Exercise: yes (3 outdoor walks)
    Comments: Eating right still a struggle. Managed to move at least, for the first time in a long time. It’s a start.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    7/25
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes - PT and I did go to spin. Lasted 30 min (I had to pinky swear to my therapist that I would not use any tension or stand on the bike😂)
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Naija82
    Week 4
    PW = 141.8
    CW = 138.2

Congrats🥳
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: My body is finally fat adapted, ready to lose weight! Happy I did it because I have zero carb cravings. Went to the movies and everyone was eating popcorn with snacks and I didn’t feel left out or tempted. Amazing feeling, now its time to get shredded lol :)

Your winning!! Well done

Thank you!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 25 July
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes 🚴‍♀️🧘‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday, July 24
    Comments: Eating right still a struggle. Managed to move at least, for the first time in a long time. It’s a start.

@susanshaughnessy80 Glad you got up and about. Watch out for that heat though, don't overdo it.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 thank you, I’m still present and accounted for! I am finding that I feel too deeply what my daughter is feeling. When she wants to get into pjs and call off work and cry.. I feel obligated to be there to hold her hand, but ultimately I can’t keep doing this. I need to learn some balance here, but damnit!! The 16 yr old teenager who never has time for momma and now that’s all she wants?? Can I say No? I really don’t think I can!

It is difficult though.. I’m shrugging off all my adult responsibilities so easily, just because my kid asks for a chick-flick marathon 🤷🏻‍♀️ Eh 🫤 whattayagonna do?

We’re gonna work on this! Strengthen back up my ties here, I think will help!

@Krysless2 You give her the lovin' <3 no kid should have to learn to deal with this.

But we do miss you here. :)
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Tuesday (7/26)
    Calories: Yes - Net Under / 💧192 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪663 kcal’s : Yoga, Vertical Climber, Marching, Rowing + Strength ⛑ +34 PAI (194), 👟 9,470

Goals/Day/Comments: "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." - Beverly Sills
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Tuesday (7/26)
    Calories: Yes - Net
    Sunday, July 24

@susanshaughnessy80 Glad you got up and about. Watch out for that heat though, don't overdo it.

What she said
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Yes @Krysless2 what @DaffyGirl88 said. If your kiddo needs you, you should be there. Getting her out into some sunshine for a bit might help too if you can manage it.
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 thank you, I’m still present and accounted for! I am finding that I feel too deeply what my daughter is feeling. When she wants to get into pjs and call off work and cry.. I feel obligated to be there to hold her hand, but ultimately I can’t keep doing this. I need to learn some balance here, but damnit!! The 16 yr old teenager who never has time for momma and now that’s all she wants?? Can I say No? I really don’t think I can!

It is difficult though.. I’m shrugging off all my adult responsibilities so easily, just because my kid asks for a chick-flick marathon 🤷🏻‍♀️ Eh 🫤 whattayagonna do?

We’re gonna work on this! Strengthen back up my ties here, I think will help!

Omgsh, you look 16! How do you have a 16yo! Lol :) I hope she feels better soon. You’re an amazing mom, with much love to give❣️ It will get her in better spirits soon! Instead of getting in PJs offer to do some fun activities like bike riding at the beach, if one is near. Getting some sun can definitely elevate her mood. Getting up early for a morning brunch out. A walk in the sun afterwards to chat. Then getting some pedicures may motivate her to be more active and have the energy to search for a new job that she likes☺️

This discussion has been closed.