Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,635 Member
    Options
    7/27
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - counting PT today, was going to do spin but my knee is not happy so I rested it instead 😁

@mooreshelly09 I'm glad you resisted. Good job listening to your body. 👍👍
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 27 July
    Track: yes
    Under: um... no
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Aw hon, you aren't weighing us down. You can share as much or as little as you are comfortable with, this is a safe space (or I try to make it one anyway). We're here to support each other, it's all part of the process. I think you know by now that I care more about the all around well being of the team than whether anyone loses big numbers so that we are in first place.
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Thursday (7/28)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Net Under / 💧192 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪1,178 kcal’s ⛑ +75 PAI (208), 👟 13,122

Goals/Day/Comments: Been really tempted to roll my weight forward but my intentions for doing so would’ve resulted in the first step off of the accountability train. I know me and I the best thing I can do is remain present with a center around grace.
    “We rise by lifting others” - Robert Ingersoll

@Daffygirl88 I know and I adore you. Several people reached out yesterday to check in & I felt overwhelmed. Always used to being the strong caretaker never the opposite. Guess I was surprised at how obvious my state was (I thought I was doing pretty well) because none of them know about what’s going on. And I don’t know, the anger I’m trying not to direct within myself or towards anyone else ignited into pure frustration. Big hugs to ya‘.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In Post: (Thursday)
    JbeanR0212
    Week 4
    PW = 158.1
    CW = 159.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    DO NOT EAT THE CHOCOLATE!! 🍫

The 💩 is hitting the fan at work and it's taking everything I have to not wolf down a bag of kisses right now. 😬😬😬
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 hugs right back at you. 🤗
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @Naija82 Thank you! And I understand about the being hungry. Tuesdays are my biggest workout day, I spin in the morning, walk with a friend at lunch, and do a circuit training class after work. Come Wednesday I am STARVING! Luckily it's my one day a week in the office and I don't have access to my kitchen. I pack a bunch of healthy snacks and head to work. Normally that is sufficient but today I was surprised with birthday brownies, which would've been rude to refuse (honestly I don't care for brownies. Luckily they had chocolate chips). And THEN I had a grandson. Enough said there.

I can never say no to brownies (I love them), you deserved the treats! Not everyday someone has a birthday and a grandson comes along too
  • Naija82
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 congrats on the big healthy grandson🍼👶! That’s so exciting🥳! And how cool is it you share a birthday 🎂 ? When the kids go back to school in a few weeks I might have to carve out some time to return to the NICU as a volunteer baby snuggler.

Regarding you message to me……… ❤️ I don’t know how to respond. Working back through the phases of grief and currently blending in is the one I like the least (anger). But hey it fueled todays work outs ⛽️🥊. I’ve lived my life as a hard @$$ Ms. Congenial (a title I‘ve literally held before 😉) but I feel things very deeply and am by nature incredibly sensitive. I’m very much a 🧜‍♀️ pisces 🐶dog (western/eastern zodiac) and darn near the epitome of both, always on a rollercoaster 🎢. That said, I’ve had a hard knocks life and I’ll get through this too. I appreciate your concern and apologize for causing you any. I try really hard to avoid having a pessimistic outlook or mucking up the waters by mixing that in but I‘ve obviously failed here. I may have gotten too comfortable with this group. Sorry for weighing ya’ll down. I’ll make a conscious effort to avoid oversharing.

Sorry you are going through a tough time, if you ever feel like unloading feel free to msg me. I've had a few hard times and I just try to take each day as it comes, I'm a bit of a glass half empty kind of person but learning to change that mindset

Sending you a virtual hug and hope things start to feel better
  • Naija82
    Options
    Update: Thu 28th Jul
    Calories: Over, fasted for 23hrs 31mins. Think I may need to rethink my calorie target
    Exercise: Yes - 28925 steps, 3.16 mile run and 8.39 mile walk.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Was famished after the walk so did eat 300kcals more. Made a keto marble cake it was okay but not sweet at all, did add sweetener but clearly not enough, was fine when I slathered it with dark chocolate
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    7/28
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no - knee is still bugging. Letting it rest.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 4
    PW:191.4
    CW:191.4

Ugh, lord I hope August is better to me 😣
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 cut yourself some slack! You just had surgery woman! Give yourself time to heal, you'll be back kicking our *kitten* before you know it.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 139.9
    CW: 140.0

Not bad for a birthday/grandson splurge. 😁 I did hate to see the #3 go away, but if I did it once I can do it again.

Thursday 7/28

• DaffyGirl88
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Naija82 wrote: »
    Calories: Over, fasted for 23hrs 31mins. Think I may need to rethink my calorie target
    Goals/Day/Comments: Was famished after the walk so did eat 300kcals more. Made a keto marble cake it was okay but not sweet at all, did add sweetener but clearly not enough, was fine when I slathered it with dark chocolate

@Naija82 I have to ask...what is your calorie target? Cuz I look at this and think "How in the hell can you be over in calories after having walked/ran 12 miles? And with only a 29 minute eating window!!" 😯🤷‍♀️

• JbeanR0212
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 cut yourself some slack! You just had surgery woman! Give yourself time to heal, you'll be back kicking our *kitten* before you know it.

What she said. Maintenance is a huge win in this regard babe!!!!
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Friday (7/29)
    Calories: Yes - Net Under / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪628 kcal’s ⛑ +42 PAI (230), 👟 13,173

Goals/Day/Comments: 7/29 - 159.2 (-0.2) - Very thankful for this group and each one of you. Now give yourself a hug for me.
    “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” - Jack Kornfield
  • Naija82
    Options
    Naija82 wrote: »

@Naija82 I have to ask...what is your calorie target? Cuz I look at this and think "How in the hell can you be over in calories after having walked/ran 12 miles? And with only a 29 minute eating window!!" 😯🤷‍♀️

My daily target is set at 1500, don't always eat more If I exercise unless I'm really hungry and usually down some nuts (the nuts add up). So base my over off of that target. It was more than 29 mins eating window, I don't set my eating to always be within the 24 period e.g fasted for 23hrs 31 yesterday but my eating window was 1hr 38mins but I can put a lot of food away!!

Well figuring if I set my target a little higher on my run days.

• Naija82
    Options
    Update: Fri 29th Jul
    Calories: Yes under, fasted for 20hrs 31mins.
    Exercise: Yes - 14447 steps, 6.15 mile walk.
    Goals/Day/Comments: None
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 29 July
This discussion has been closed.