• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Satuday (7/30)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪1,054 kcal’s ⛑ ?, 👟 ?

Goals/Day/Comments: I needed some feng shui and a mental health day so I took it! Moved furniture and stuff around to different rooms, painted and rearranged. Even did a mural in front entry. Have some detail work to finish but feels fresh now. Bye, bye nasty old eggshell, hello “tickle me pink” (baby lavender)! Stuck fitband on charger in am and forgot to put it back on so calories are an estimate but I tried to be conservative by cutting back on time entry.
    kws4fodqir1a.jpeg
    “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” - George Bernard Shaw
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Ok y'all, I may skip weigh in this week. Not only is today my birthday, grandbaby number 2 arrived a little over an hour ago. 🥰👶 A boy weighing in at 8 lbs 12oz. I may have had a couple of drinks and a couple of chocolate chip brownies. It's been a helluva day! 🍹

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!! 🎂🥳🎁

Belated happy birthday wishes & congratulations on your new grandson! Praise God for this precious birthday gift! 🥰💙🤗☀️🎉🙌🏻🥳
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: July Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 30
    Previous Week's Weight: 203.0
    Today's Weight: 203.0

Comments: I did come down about 2 pounds during the week. Trying to work myself out of this whatever this is. Bloodwork was mostly decent (I can see it on my Quest lab app). See my endocrinologist next week to discuss results.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 wow!! It's gorgeous! Great work.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I'm just giving you grief, I don't feel bad. It is sobering sometimes when I can barely stand on skis and a preschooler zips by on a snowboard. Reminds me of my first distance bike ride. A 65 yo man passed me THREE TIMES!! I only passed him because he got two flat tires. 😂 I was 45 at the time. I would definitely SUP again but will need a new guinea pig because my husband is one and done. Maybe I can talk @sandkp into joining me. 😁

Oh and yes it was a hard board. I rented it from the Navy. Their quality leaves a little to be desired but the price is right. Especially if you are just trying something out before investing $$$.

Scary creatures in the depths of the ocean that's for sure! 🥺

@DaffyGirl88 That is something I have always wanted to try but have never done. I will NOT promise I will be helpful or good at it but I CAN promise you will have a good laugh or two if we decide to do this! :)
  • sandkp
    Options
    @sandkp I'll jump in! I take several, I'll list them below along with my reasons.

Calcium - because I have osteoporosis
    Vitamin D - because I am deficient and it's required for calcium absorption
    Magnesium - need it to poop (TMI probably LOL)
    Potassium - helps relieve leg cramps, which I get every night. Every. Night.

@DaffyGirl88 Thanks for jumping in with your list. I appreciate the insight :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Update: Sat 30th Jul
    Track: No
    Calories: Definitely over, fasted for 19hrs 31mins.
    Exercise: Yes - 17473 steps, 3.14mile run (Plus chasing the nephew and niece around).
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today visited my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew. Didn't drink but there were a lot of high carb food and I tasted everything. Back on the low carb tomorrow.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: If any of the fasters want to do a 5 to 7 day fast let me know. I’m going start on Monday. It will be a liquid fast. Only water, lemon water, or green tea
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @sandkp & @DaffyGirl88 - If you two meetup you have to share a pic!

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,679 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

Absofreakinlutely! 😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 30 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    **Notice**

Unless you are posting Saturday totals move on over to August. 😊
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I need help. I don’t see a link for August.

MUAC Daily Post: Sunday (7/31)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧184 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪2,779 kcal’s ⛑ +52 (253), 👟 27,018

Goals/Day/Comments: I had a late dinner and a drink after a beautiful days hike. Step count not all that great but trail was very rocky and had a steep 5,000’ vertical grade as we neared the top. After all the huffing and puffing to conquer it I found my PAI a little disappointing but am proud of my progress. Carried a 12# pack on an 8+ mile hike to an elevation of 11,848’ and the view was worth it. Proud of myself because I don’t think I could’ve managed this in March.

“A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.” - Jim Watkins
  • sandkp
    Options

Absofreakinlutely! 😂

@DaffyGirl88 and @JbeanR0212 🤣 I am assuming more outtakes than great shots would be available to choose from!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »

Absofreakinlutely! 😂

@DaffyGirl88 and @JbeanR0212 🤣 I am assuming more outtakes than great shots would be available to choose from!

@sandkp 😂 but thinking my husband would have to take a still shot before we set off cuz no way I'm taking my phone out on the water. Unless said outtake would net us $10k on AFV. 😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    🤦‍♀️ Doh! Sorry and thanks.

• Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: If any of the fasters want to do a 5 to 7 day fast let me know. I’m going start on Monday. It will be a liquid fast. Only water, lemon water, or green tea

Wow Good Luck with the fast, I'm gearing myself up for a 5-7 day fast
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 cut yourself some slack! You just had surgery woman! Give yourself time to heal, you'll be back kicking our *kitten* before you know it.

Thank you! I've been struggling. But today starts a new month! I plan on getting back on track with my consistency here and doing some sort of workout each day, even if its just arm workouts 💪🏼
This discussion has been closed.