@BodyTalking
    @TwistedSassette
    @melaniedscott
    @gigglemachine
    @corinaogea
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @IDebraK

Reminders -
    • If you need to be excused, let us know!
    • Two weeks without a posted weight will result in being moved to the drop list, and removed at the end of the month if nothing changes
    • The support team is always open if you need a break without dropping from the team
    • The support team is NOT for weeks when you aren't happy with your weight, but if you are unable to weigh-in or need a break from the team for longer than a week or two
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,575 Member
    TwistedSassette
    Friday weigh in (AEST time zone)
    PW (Jul 29th): 291.7 lbs
    CW (Aug 5th): 288.1 lbs
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm can I be excused this week please also. I thought i would be home tomorrow but I won't be home until Sunday and have no access to a scale. I feel like I have gained a million pounds but am hoping in reality its only a few. I do try to get out for a walk a few days a week.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    Pacsnc6
    Thursday weigh in
    Pw: 156
    Cw: 1154.1

On the health front, had CT yesterday with good results. Tumor has shrunk to about smallest size yet, lymph nodes are stable, newer lesions are a little bigger but not bad, no new metastasis. Very happy!!!! And I feel a lot better

So glad the results are better!
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 186.8 (July 28th)
    CW (Current Weight): 185.4 (Aug 4th)

LTD: 85.7lbs

Nice loss!
    TwistedSassette
    Friday weigh in (AEST time zone)
    PW (Jul 29th): 291.7 lbs
    CW (Aug 5th): 288.1 lbs

Way to go!

I've spent a bunch of this evening flipping through the...1000...photos I've taken at the botanical gardens this year. Yup 1000 photos since Jan. Really, since April. Last weekend, I got some excellent shots of hummingbirds and hummingbird moths. And quite a few nice ones of some lovely waterlillies and really cool bugs. Yes, I said cool bugs. 'Cuz when they are outside, they're cool.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays

It's almost Friday - 2.5 hours left. :)
    We are leaving early in the morning for the swim meet so I decided to post today's weight tonight - before I manage to forget. (It's my son who swims in the meet, not me. )

PW: 140.5
    CW: 139.6

Tingling sensation in my left foot has not gone away yet - it's been two weeks now. Fortunately, despite quite awkward feeling, my mobility is not limited. I started working up with a 7-minute workout app - oh my! I didn't know 7 minutes can make you THAT sore! :D Because temperature dropped a bit I also went for a walk yesterday - first time for weeks. I am taking vit B12 supplement and waiting it will bring the B12 level in my blood up eventually.

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in Friday
    Pw 152
    Cw 151.5

The only successful way to reach and maintain a healthy weight is to find what works for you. -motivator app

I’m Rachel I’ve been a member of the group for over a year. I went from 195 to 135 and now I’m up to about 152 pounds. I’d like to get to my ideal weight of 145 pounds and stay put. It’s harder said than done! I’m realizing it’s about mindfulness and asking myself about my feelings and what it is about my emotions that’s making me overeat sweets and other junk.
  • Sunflowersong7
    Sunflowersong7 Posts: 5 Member
    Weigh in Day

Starting Weight / Past Weight : 204.6.lbs
    Today's Weight : 200.6lbs

I am very thankful to be down. Yesterday the scale bumped up rather than down and I was scared that I would wake up today having magically gained all four pounds back, so I'm thankful to see that I am tracking downwards again. I was really hoping to be out of the 200s altogether by the end of the week, but progress is progress.

Some wins for this week was getting on my treadmill and purposefully eating more intentionally, but both could be substantially better. I was not consistent with working out, and my eating habits were rough too. Still, small changes add up, and I'm hoping that by not quitting all the things I like cold turkey, I stay a little more consistent.

I want weigh at or less than 198lbs by next Friday. That's only 2 1/2 lbs to lose compared to the 4lb goal I set for myself last time, but I figured the starting week honestly would go faster than it did, so I want to set my expectations lower this time.

I'm hoping this week I'll be a little more consistent with my work outs and food intake, but I'm going to be gentle to myself. I am grieving the loss of two small animal pets of mine as of yesterday that I had for 6 years. I am also incredibly sore from helping someone move all day yesterday, and feel a lot of pain in my shoulders and legs. So right now, I feel motivated to do nothing but eat icecream and feel sad. But I'll get back on the ball soon, and knock those 2 1/2 lbs out of the park.
  • melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    edited August 2022
    I put my weight in for Monday but I must have messed it up, it was
    Pw 243
    Cw 242.9
    Please let me know if I put this in correctly, kinda new to challenges. I’m 239 right now but that’s for next Monday 😊
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    I put my weight in for Monday but I must have messed it up, it was
    Pw 243
    Cw 242.9
    Please let me know if I put this in correctly, kinda new to challenges. I’m 239 right now but that’s for next Monday 😊

I may have completely missed it, thanks for reposting for me :smiley:
  • melissacoleman430
    edited August 2022
    Was having an insane Chick-fil-A craving and what I wanted would have ruined my calories for the day so I brought back to mind the one time I got a so so kinda blah meal (luke warm) and my craving went away. Hello sardines!🤣

• melaniedscott
    Was having an insane Chick-fil-A craving and what I wanted would have ruined my calories for the day so I brought back to mind the one time I got a so so kinda blah meal (luke warm) and my craving went away. Hello sardines!🤣

You can get sardines at Chick-fil-A? Who knew?
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    The Aug Week 2 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin on Sunday, Aug 7th. Join me for This or That Bingo...a very unusual challenge this week. Let's be open to crazy and just have fun this week. Invite a friend! Hope to see you there!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10871008/aug-week-2-group-challenge-this-or-that-bingo/p1?new=1

Jessica :blush:
  • browan19
    browan19 Posts: 28 Member
    @browan19

PW: 203.8
    CW: 204

Steps for the Week:
    Saturday- 9,866
    Sunday- 7,202
    Monday- 9,975
    Tuesday- 8,142
    Wednesday- 10,173
    Thursday- 9,898
    Friday- 8,433
  • melissacoleman430
    edited August 2022

You can get sardines at Chick-fil-A? Who knew?

You can get sardines at Chick-fil-A? Who knew?[/quote]

• melissacoleman430
    🤣no sardines at Chick-fil-A, just stayed at home. I wish they did sell sardines at Chick-fil-A, they’d taste better 😊
  • melissacoleman430
    edited August 2022
    Any recommendations from anyone on how to handle a cheat day? Any suggestions are welcome. I’m thinking have 2 of my husbands spare ribs, ask them to fill my sweet to to the top with ice, and still have my corn, then the rest of the day eat regular
  • melaniedscott
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in
    PW: 220
    Cw: 218

The past couple months have been non-stop crazy and it isn't looking like it will change any time soon. The upside is that snacking complicated if I'm on the phone/zoom all day. The downside is I get no movement.
This discussion has been closed.