Thurs 10,666
    30 min intervals
    Fri 13,615
    Sat 7,527
    30 min intervals
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    I feel rely good about my workouts this past week. I did something almost everyday except Friday. Today, I will do Barre. I failed with eating. There were a lot of temptations, but since the kids come Monday, it should be easier to stick to my meal plan. The scale is finally down - .6 since my last wiegh in on Wednesday. I find that motivating!!!!

Go Kelly!!! That was a great week of workouts for sure.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    ells_bellz wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I have a question: how do I insert a photo in my message? I would like to insert a screenshot of my weekly steps but it is not happening 🥺

I'm choosing the photo option, choose file, select file but nothing is inserting 🙈

How do I do it, please? ♥️

If you're on an android cell phone like me, I've never been able to add a photo from the app, I have to open MFP in my browser and use the mobile website, then it will work. Otherwise it's transferring photos to the computer and using the full website.

The mobile website has some pretty small text but looks very similar to the app, so if you squint just right, you can do it. 😉
  • KayLRZ
    KayLRZ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!
  • KayLRZ
    KayLRZ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Really pretty, @ells_bellz . Is that a view from your place?
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Su 9,411
    Mo 5,205
    Tu 8,509
    We 5,029
    Th 10,314
    Fr 7,932
    Sa 8,891

Will catch up on all the posts tomorrow
  • jugar
    Options
    Let's get this week rolling!

still due Sunday:
    @deniners2
    @jan110144

Due Monday:
    @DD265
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MsMcClane

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I go see my wellness coach tomorrow and a part of me is dreading it. I'm really great at working out in the summer. I am fine for calories but struggle to hit my macros. During the work year I'm the total opposite 🙃 How to get both going at the same time is what I need to figure out.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    PW: 89.7
    CW: 89.9

It's a loss from where I was yesterday! I've been thinking of 90kg as an upper ceiling and was worried if I went over that, I'd spiral upwards until whatever the next milestone was.

We had a busy weekend. Meal out on Friday and we saw the Elvis movie; not our typical choice but we both enjoyed it, although it's quite long. Saturday was admin, shopping/supermarket, allotment and Sunday was more of the same really. OH was working late shifts, so I found myself tempted by McDonalds on Saturday but had a sandwich last night in some nice bread.

Plan for today is track everything, drink 2L water and get some intentional exercise in. I've pre-tracked my day and only need to adjust quantities for things that get weighed out, plus there is some space for snacking. I will suggest to OH that we have a short walk at lunch time, and my 1L water bottle is next to me. On it this morning!
  • jugar
    Options
    I go see my wellness coach tomorrow and a part of me is dreading it. I'm really great at working out in the summer. I am fine for calories but struggle to hit my macros. During the work year I'm the total opposite 🙃 How to get both going at the same time is what I need to figure out.
    Congratulations! Having part of you dreading that appointment is fantastic - even though that is really hard to believe, I'm sure. It means you're stepping towards something new - a skill you're not at all sure of or good at YET. You're changing something! Take a deep breath, and see where it takes you. Let us all know what happens!
This discussion has been closed.