WaistAways Team Chat - AUGUST 2022

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    @Tcathey45 sending sympathy on the loss of your sister. I totally understand that feeling. I lost my sister 5 years ago. May you be comforted by your happy memories. ❤️🙏🏼
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    @jugar I need to do my weight tomorrow. I got up and forgot to weigh in before coming down and eating. Had to have snug time with my Juliet before she left for DC.

PS They still haven’t left three hours later. My kid does not move as fast as her parents.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    @Tcathey45 I am sorry to hear about your sister. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time 💕
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Tcathey45 wrote: »
    Hi Ladies
    Thank you for your thoughts. My sister passed away Friday 8/12. 💔😔 Still processing everything- still in disbelief. I hope to be back on this journey soon. But again that you for all your thoughts and well wishes.
    My condolences for your loss - thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,087 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @jugar I need to do my weight tomorrow. I got up and forgot to weigh in before coming down and eating. Had to have snug time with my Juliet before she left for DC.

PS They still haven’t left three hours later. My kid does not move as fast as her parents.

No problem! Have they left yet? :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 and @bowens1973 I have been imagining you floating in the blue sky - after so many delays it must be even more wonderful than it would have been without them! And of course, you left behind the 212 pounds that you two have lost together. That is, apparently, the weight of an adult male leopard, so good thing you didn't have him along with you for sure!

Such a gorgeous day today, even though I did not get a long walk in, it was lovely out in the gardens. I about tangled myself in the bird netting from the blueberry patch, though. I took it down now that those lovely berries are just about finished. Folding that stuff and putting it away is hilarious evolving into frustrating and then finally just makes you crazy and the messy, poorly folded, and just squished blobs get put away anyhow. Done for the year. Then I just went back to fluting - way easier to deal with, even if the notes get tangled up from time to time.

I'll be back for the nagfest later!
  • jugar
    Options
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    @Tcathey45 So sorry for your loss 😢 Take all the time you need. Sending hugs to you and your family.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Today we planned to go to the lake since it was pretty hot. I had a feeling that once I got to the lake I would be happy in my floatie. I worked out before heading to the lake and I was glad I did. I also stuck to my food plan and hit my macros for the day.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @Tcathey45 I'm sorry to hear your sad news. Love to you and your family
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    @Tcathey45....my condolences to you and your family. May you find comfort in the memories shared.🙏
  • jugar
    Options
    Today we planned to go to the lake since it was pretty hot. I had a feeling that once I got to the lake I would be happy in my floatie. I worked out before heading to the lake and I was glad I did. I also stuck to my food plan and hit my macros for the day.
    You inspired your teammates with a day like that :heart:
    It's so much more inspiring being part of a group. I really should have tried adding myself to a challenge earlier on!
    You betcha! It is great to have you in here with us - long may our voices be in each others' heads!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    @Tcathey45
    So sorry for your loss. Will be thinking of you.. my sincere condolences.
This discussion has been closed.