TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Lisa funny she says Jennifer how much energy 4 dark she yawn forever and shhhh shhh but morning lik chrismas! Sad bluenot they close lot school my distrit no fund is hard I pray you fin nother. Fin some smile day. Daffy 140 goals? Good job team
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options

CW: 198.4

Trying not to stress, as I think that is the cause of my gain and struggling to get back down. As the office manager at my job, my work has gotten rather stressful. Here's to finding a way to just let things roll off my back and not worry about things I can not change.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,554 Member
    Options

Trying not to stress, as I think that is the cause of my gain and struggling to get back down. As the office manager at my job, my work has gotten rather stressful. Here's to finding a way to just let things roll off my back and not worry about things I can not change.

@mooreshelly09 I totally understand the work stress. I expected a gain this week, but apparently grinding one's teeth burns more calories than I thought. :# When you figure out how to do that please share your secret.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 yes my goal is 140. Hoping to get a bit below before vacation because I plan on eating the whole pig at the luau. :p Ok...maybe half. ;)

I'm a morning person too!! Sadly it means that I'm fast asleep by 8:00 PM.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    September Week #5
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 205.2
    CW: 206.2

Dont think I posted on Wed but this is the damage. Glad I daily weigh or I would spiral right now. Big picture keeping about 20 off for a good while as I ride this steady wave of up/down a couple. I also know that these dang hormones and their out of whack status dont help me easily figure out best path forward. Oct is my worst month... 7 bdays and an anniversary start my holiday season a month early.
    As I come up on my year annniversary back to MFP on 10/1, I plan to do a deep dive into a year comparison to jump start my month. Curious to see what if any measurements etc change during that time.

I will regroup and need to get back on a stricter fasting pattern (been a bit lax on that) and NO night snacks (thanks hormones)

In the meantime, I may post an ad for my wacky hormones...anyone want them? Free to any home not being picky and holding out for a good one.. 😅
  • mooreshelly09
    Options

@mooreshelly09 I totally understand the work stress. I expected a gain this week, but apparently grinding one's teeth burns more calories than I thought. :# When you figure out how to do that please share your secret.

It is driving me batty 🤣 I had to fire my AP lady and I had to take on her responsibilities on top of my own, so its early mornings to late nights and still trying to get in exercise 🤪😜
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 194.6
    So dissapointing as I was 192.9 earlier in the week. But it is the start of bloat week.

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 30 September
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

I would've been under if I could get away from my desk for a few minutes once in awhile. For those who don't know me well or have never been in a Fitbit challenge with me, my daily goal is 12,000 and I usually make that. I typically get up once an hour and walk to the end of my street or do a lap around the building if at the office. Yesterday I got 2615 steps for the whole day. 😔 The other days this week weren't much higher. Too much sitting.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in 194.6
    So dissapointing as I was 192.9 earlier in the week. But it is the start of bloat week.

@brandi_84 I do NOT miss those weeks. 😁😂
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 09/30/22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3800
    Water: 80

Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 155
    Todays Weight: 155.8
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Friday/Saturday
    Track: yes/yes
    Calories: under/under
    Exercise: 15 min pedaler/20 min dancing, 15 min walk
    Yes, you read that right. I went to Octoberfest today and I got out on that dance floor and cut a rug to that Oom pah pah German band! AND I stayed under calorie range! 💪🏼
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 and @therealbluenote need final weigh ins for September please. 😊 Thank you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 1 October
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Went out for Mexican 🌮 last night and unlike @therealbluenote I did NOT stay under.

And that's a wrap for September. Will let you know when the October thread is up.
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 09/30/22
    Steps : 3800

Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 155
    Todays Weight: 155.8
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 10/01/22
    Steps : 7451
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    therealbluenote
    PW: 388
    CW: 388.6
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning everyone! This thread is now closed, please move over to October!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/47067829#Comment_47067829
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    This is my first chance to post after Hurricane Ian. We are safe & well & very thankful. We never lost power. Amazing. Thank you, Lord. We are still without internet but I’m out running errands. Our access road is flooded in 3 places but we have managed to get in & out by God’s grace 🥰 I weighed 206.0 this morning.
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wednesday, Oct. 5
    PW: 163.6
    CW: 163.6
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    @maryphum

This thread for Sept is closed. Log your weight in the October thread.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/47067829#Comment_47067829
This discussion has been closed.