WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    edited October 2022
    Sorry this is late and I’ve been missing. All is well with me.

PW 211.3
    CW 211.9

More later.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    The October Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Oct 9th. Join us as we "Think, Plan and Do!" Hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10875526/october-week-2-group-challenge-think-plan-and-do#latest

Jessica
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 459 Member
    Sunday: 5,544
    Monday: 3,355
    Tuesday: 7,691
    Wednesday: 6,244
    Thursday: 10,694
    Friday: 7,103
    Saturday: 13,177

Lots of steps today! Worked out at the gym and then spent the morning at a fall festival. It was pretty small, but we enjoyed just walkikg around and looking at all the vendors. It was only 65F degrees today, and there was a definite chill in the air.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    LAST CALL!
    Final weigh-in due for this week - @AshenMoon - are you there? Hope you're ok! Report in if you can. Thanks!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 679 Member
    So, I was feeling overly confident and bought a tub of choc.ice cream for my dad who, poor thing, had his upper teeth bridge fall out. Nope. I can not have a whole tub of that in the house. It's gone now. I'm inclined to buy a tub because it's cheaper that way but I'll have to bite the bullet and, if buying for him, only buy one portion from the special ice cream shop. In the meantime, pudding and fruity yogurt are usually pretty safe from me.

• lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 459 Member
    @jugar I love the idea of a team challenge for those 2 months! I like the idea you suggested, although I would have to think about what my goal would be. I know that historically for me, November and December are the months where I end up gaining weight, not tracking, and "falling off the wagon" with the holidays which tend to be the whole month and not a day or two.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Happy Sunday, Gang,

My Sunday weigh-in today is -

PW - 184.9
    CW - 186.1

I could see from my daily weigh-ins this week that I would be recording a gain today - I'm sorry about that, team!

However, I have to put it down to muscle in my defense because I have been doing my beloved Caroline Girvan's more regularly. I'm just hoping that my body composition settles down so that I can start losing again - however slowly.

And I love your idea, Liselyn @jugar about finding a goal to aim for between now and January 1st. Mine is "I'M A PERSON WHO WALKS A MILE EVERY DAY". I am having so much trouble walking regularly again, so this will definitely help me.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    @ashleycarole86

Sun 10,093
    Mon 12,851
    Tue 17,577
    Wed 12,416
    Thu 10,076
    Fri 11,040
    Sat 11,274
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

tlz16q2i48ix.png
    wu6996s3uxhc.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    pt4t6bk9ycr5.png

By Pounds
    7ocec1a6d71s.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    7fwmazdfsciu.png

By Pounds
    ikt4a7udvba1.png
    gz473ieosads.png

Team Winners
    tfum8nmd6m31.png
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 968 Member
    @jugar I love the end of year plan and goals! I will definitely be thinking of ideas.
  • jugar
    I like the enthusiasm about our ending 2022 challenge. I think we can make it fun and encouraging enough to stick with it. I'll start some kind of a chart so we can keep track and keep after each other. Keep the ideas coming!

As usual, @YinxFed has gotten the week of to its start - with more muscles! That's ok if they did not lead to a loss of weight, it's just great that you are cranking out the workouts and feeling strong. And you are now a person who walks a mile a day! Impressive! Be sure to have bad weather contingency equivalents just in case :smiley:

So that I don't forget, here is the rest-of-Sunday and the Monday list:
    @Rachelw124
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse

Let's see if we can paint the week green. We squeaked out a 3rd place finish for last week but only lost 1.7 pounds. I know we can do more than that! Starting with a perfect Monday? Yep.
  • jugar
    Week 1 exercise for you @ashleycarole86

If it is too much to do a report for this week with your travel and all, it's no worries to do a 2-week version later. We'll survive!

Sunday - 8791
    Monday - 10,774 + 20 Pilates + 45 bike
    Tuesday - 13,777 + 30 Pilates
    Wednesday -9589 + 15 Pilates + 45 bike
    Thursday - 13,568 + 25 Pilates
    Friday - 9605 + 15 Pilates + 50 bike
    Saturday - 11,680 + 45 bike
This discussion has been closed.