TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,523 Member
    Options
    @docbeauty1. - The Big Butt Theory
    @ooooshelleyoooo. - The Big Butt Theory

Welcome to The Big Butt Theory (aka TBBT)! We're excited to have you join our team. I recommend popping back to page 1 of this thread and reading the introductions, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian friends! 🇨🇦🍁
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 194

I thought I posted this on Friday and just relized it was just sitting here as a draft.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/09/22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4476
    Water: 80
    Goal for tomorrow: walk 1.5 miles, pray 🙏 & meditation 🧘

Happy Monday off to see neurologist to be cleared for shoulder surgery prayers welcome
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in 194

I thought I posted this on Friday and just realized it was just sitting here as a draft.

@brandi_84 OMG! I cannot tell you how many times that's happened to me!! :#:s
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    The September Finale has been posted!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10875556/grand-finale-septembers-biggest-loser#latest
    THE TEAM WHO LOST THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE IN SEPTEMBER IS ..... THE BELLY FLATS!!!
    AWESOME JOB!!
    WE DID IT! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE MONTH TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU LOST, GAINED, OR MAINTAINED - YOU ARE STILL HERE, YOU ARE STILL STRIVING TO REACH YOUR GOALS, YOU ARE A WINNER.

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TOO. MOST WINNERS ACHIEVED ABOVE 2% or 3% LOSS FOR THE MONTH WHICH IS INCREDIBLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!

OVERALL, THE TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT LOSS WAS A FANTASTIC 32.9 LBS!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @JbeanR0212. - 4.99%
    2nd - @Pauletzl. - 4.60%
    3rd - @ajdvegan. - 3.91%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Belly Flats. - 0.63%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.58%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.11%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @JbeanR0212. - 4.99%
    2nd - @ajdvegan. - 3.91%
    3rd - @therealbluenote. - 1.47%
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    PW: 198.4
    CW: 197.4

There you go!! :)
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    @docbeauty1. - The Big Butt Theory
    @ooooshelleyoooo. - The Big Butt Theory

Welcome to The Big Butt Theory (aka TBBT)! We're excited to have you join our team. I recommend popping back to page 1 of this thread and reading the introductions, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Welcome, new members! You will like it here!
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday/Monday
    Track: Yes/Yes
    Calories: Over/Over
    Exercise: 10 min walk/8 min pedaler
    Goals/Day/Comments: My brother left today, and although I do love him visiting, I’m also looking forward to getting back in my routine of eating healthy!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 10 October
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Only 4 more days of work....
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday/Monday
    Track: Yes/Yes
    Calories: Over/Over
    Exercise: 10 min walk/8 min pedaler
    Goals/Day/Comments: My brother left today, and although I do love him visiting, I’m also looking forward to getting back in my routine of eating healthy!

@therealbluenote I can totally relate to how you feel.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    PW 151
    CW 150

Going back to England to visit my parents for 2 weeks. Not sure if they own a scale! Will need to keep myself in check and not fall into comfort eating habits while surrounded by so much treats that I can't get here in Spain
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    Week 2
    PW 151
    CW 150

Going back to England to visit my parents for 2 weeks. Not sure if they own a scale! Will need to keep myself in check and not fall into comfort eating habits while surrounded by so much treats that I can't get here in Spain

@ajdvegan Have a great trip! I will make a mental note (HAHA) to carry your weight over.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/10/22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7515
    Water: 88
    Goal for tomorrow: PT & Costco shopping, straight up back room

Happy Tuesday
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I guess I should update you all again. They removed mom’s roommate a few days ago cause well mom is a lot to handle right now. They got her anxiety under control and were hoping to release her tomorrow but she’s been so depressed that they just don’t know. There’s a bunch up in the air right now. I’ve tried to get her to post but all she would do was a small response to a message and talk about waiting to die. So instead of just visiting I’m now camped out here until they are ready to let her go home. 💗 Jordan
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    I guess I should update you all again. They removed mom’s roommate a few days ago cause well mom is a lot to handle right now. They got her anxiety under control and were hoping to release her tomorrow but she’s been so depressed that they just don’t know. There’s a bunch up in the air right now. I’ve tried to get her to post but all she would do was a small response to a message and talk about waiting to die. So instead of just visiting I’m now camped out here until they are ready to let her go home. 💗 Jordan
    I’m praying for your mom, Jordan! I just got caught up a little and I was so touched that Jenn mentioned she was glad I was safe after the hurricane. Please tell her hello and I’m sending love & prayers. Hugs to you as well ❤️❤️❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Weekly Post
    I think I was supposed to update yesterday.
    Sorry for the delay.
    @susanshaughnessy80
    October Week 2
    PW: 206
    CW: 208.8

We’ve had some ongoing challenges with our road being flooded in places (including getting stuck in the water at 2 AM Monday. Our rock star son Matt managed to pull us out with his truck, thank the Lord). I haven’t been eating on plan. I need to get back on track AGAIN. And stop making excuses!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Goals/Day/Comments: Jennifer has been awake to eat and bathe. Her legs were twitching when I woke her late morning so we did some extensions and massage for a bit. I’m missing the sleepy rascal but glad she is getting rest.

To all of you hit by the hurricane my thoughts and prayers are with you. Looks like it’s at least two of you out that way.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide

Thanks so much, Lisa! Prayers for you & Jenn & family ❤️🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    This is my first chance to post after Hurricane Ian. We are safe & well & very thankful. We never lost power. Amazing. Thank you, Lord. We are still without internet but I’m out running errands. Our access road is flooded in 3 places but we have managed to get in & out by God’s grace 🥰 I weighed 206.0 this morning.

@susanshaughnessy80 So happy to hear that you are safe. I didn't even know I should be worried about you!! :o

Thank you, @DaffyGirl88!! We’re very thankful!! We have rain in the forecast today & tomorrow, so I’m praying it skips our neighborhood! 🙏🏻🤗
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    October Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 207.2
    CW: 206 2
This discussion has been closed.