Thurs: 6,023
    Fri: 10,034
    Sat: 10,433

Total for the week: 61,601 steps
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    cedarfoxy wrote: »
    That awkward moment when you look for yourself in the standings and realize you haven't reported. :/
    Are the results compiled Sunday morning?

Yep! Results are calculated on Sunday mornings, which means there really isn't a lot of wiggle room for Saturday weigh-ins. I've added your weight to the spreadsheet, so we can at least compare this week to last week's values.

Let me know if you'd like to change your weigh-day. Setting it to earlier in the week is useful if you aren't sure if you'll be able to report on time.
  • cedarfoxy
    cedarfoxy Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Yep! Results are calculated on Sunday mornings, which means there really isn't a lot of wiggle room for Saturday weigh-ins. I've added your weight to the spreadsheet, so we can at least compare this week to last week's values.

Let me know if you'd like to change your weigh-day. Setting it to earlier in the week is useful if you aren't sure if you'll be able to report on time.

All good! I'll just be more careful in the future. Thank you though!
  • colemanmelissa
    colemanmelissa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    melissacoleman430
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Pw 235.8
    Cw 233.0
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A) don't give up. That is excellent progress.
    B ) You have been working your muscles...that doesn't just mean water retention, but also muscle building, which weighs more but looks thinner...like Ashley says, maybe focus on how you feel and how things fit more than the numbers on the scale?

A) I haven't. I won't!
    B ) Both you and Ashly are right and that's where I am trying to focus on. Thank you for all your support! <3
  • MotylekOkruchy
    Options
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    Steps
    Sun Oct 9. 2666
    Mon 3678
    Tue 582
    Wed 3022
    Thu 1996
    Fri 1717
    Sat 5328

Sorry for the real low numbers this week. I spent 4 days in the hospital pretty much all of it in the bed. Got an infection with a lot of pain. My blood counts were all super low so had IV antibiotics and feel so much better. Go back tomorrow for a check up and maybe another dose of chemo

<3<3<3<3<3
  • MotylekOkruchy
    Options
    MotylekOkrychy
    steps:
    Sunday: 15522
    Monday: 14456
    Tuesday: 15345
    Wednesday: 14428
    Thursday: 14099
    Friday: 14645
    Saturday: 16193
    TOTAL: 104, 688

(October total so far: 195,797 which means I have 204,203 steps to meet my goal of 400,000. o:) )
  • colemanmelissa
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I really like this group, it gives me lots of motivation and everyone is so nice on here. Sorry for so many questions. Should I just use my old account name since that’s what’s coming up? I’m not sure how to fix it. My account name I’m on now is Melissacoleman430, and I have no idea even how to get into my old account
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    I really like this group, it gives me lots of motivation and everyone is so nice on here. Sorry for so many questions. Should I just use my old account name since that’s what’s coming up? I’m not sure how to fix it. My account name I’m on now is Melissacoleman430, and I have no idea even how to get into my old account

Post in here with whichever account you use most often, and associate your weigh-in with that name. I'll take care of updating your username, if need be.

• gem_t_86
    gem_t_86 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Username: gem_t_86
    Weigh In Day: Mon
    PW (Previous Weight): 12st 8.75
    CW (Current Weight): 12st 6.5

A nice drop this week - I wasn't expecting it! Remains to be seen whether I maintain it next week.

Steps - I did at least track every day this week, even if I didn't hit my goal:

11 Oct: 4990
    12 Oct: 3881
    13 Oct: 4204
    14 Oct: 4376
    15 Oct: 3904
    16 Oct: 10375
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun-6,542
    Mon-1,241
    Tues-7,452
    Wed-10,492
    Thurs-8,665
    Fri-2,636
    Sat-8,821
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    My steps were horrible last week. I was sick all week so I was lucky I made it through the work day. I am getting back to normal. I do have a busy week getting ready for vacation. We are going to aruba I have never been so should be fun. I am hoping not to eat and drink to much especially because I do not want to set off my stomach again.
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 210
    CW (Current Weight): 210

Steps October 10 - October 16
    October 10- 11817
    October 11- 11411
    October 12 - 11964
    October 13- 11937
    October 14 - 10808
    October 15 - 8112
    October 16 - 4840

wijlh0ohxk11.png

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    cedarfoxy wrote: »
    Cedarfoxy
    Saturday
    PW: 184.4
    CW: 183.9 (from Saturday)

That awkward moment when you look for yourself in the standings and realize you haven't reported. :/
    Are the results compiled Sunday morning?

Yes. I pm'd you to check in when I noticed you were missing but didn't hear back. Glad to 'see' you!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    minstrelofsarcasm
    October Week Three - Tuesday Weigh In

Previous Weight: 176 lbs
    Current Weight: 178.6 lbs
    Loss to Date: 55.4 lbs

This is about what I was expecting. I have been back from my international work trip for three days now, and I still don't feel anything resembling normal yet. My first workout since my return was last night, and it was tougher on me than it should have been. Today is a rest day, thank goodness.

I will be weighing myself again on Friday - I am considering switching to a Friday weigh-day. We'll see how it goes. All I know is that I need to drink a bunch of water, and maybe take a nap, today. Coming back to the States always takes a toll on me.
  • colemanmelissa
    Options

Post in here with whichever account you use most often, and associate your weigh-in with that name. I'll take care of updating your username, if need be.

I guess since it’s coming up as colemanmelissa I should just use that. If anyone needs to message me I won’t get it unless it’s melissacoleman430, though. Thank you so much! :)
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @saraHjoymanea congrats, with prayers for a bundle of joy in 9 months
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    I also have a bit of news! I think the bloating last week and "weight gain" was actually a result of being pregnant! We found out a couple of days ago, and we are so happy! For those of you that didn't know we have been trying for almost a year, we got pregnant back in April and lost our first in June. So to get pregnant again so quickly after is an amazing blessing. We are so grateful 🙏🏼🤲🏼

Oh my goodness, that's incredible! Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.