WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Well, after one day with my son, who was complaining of being so tired, he tested positive for covid. He had just come back from a business trip in Charleston, SC. So, it looks like once we make sure he has everything he needs, we will head back to Pennsylvania and hope and pray we don’t get it. (Again for me!)

It’s a bit of a bummer, but that’s life. Haven’t told my daughter, who we live with yet. I was going to get my booster this coming week after having covid at the end of July.

Need to get myself together. So many thoughts. Happy travels @jugar.

Catch up later everyone.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

jn04qz5w4j9s.png
    bth4n69tohyz.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    x7ibuftfp6ne.png

By Pounds
    dq34ehhojorp.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    rw31rvoy7fnn.png

By Pounds
    4s2o8grn0nb4.png
    nmstowk9c1ir.png

Team Winners

qs2r1d5da0nn.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Love the way you look at that @KellyBgetsfit .. it's not about doing it all at once.. but building on where we are at. Hope the pumpkin patch field trip is a ton of fun!

@micki48 What an absolute bummer. So sorry to hear your trip has been derailed...

@DD265 Thanks for sharing your BED insights... I think there are many of us that get a lot out of it

The snow continues!! Today Brad and I will be spending our afternoon at two performances as part of the Honens piano competition. In between, we will go out for dinner. I am on call this morning and have some things to do around the house so I'm not confident a workout will be fit in. I actually have a really busy week this week because of Honens, work, and other things, so I'll need to be extra mindful of my choices!

Safe travels home @jugar ... that sounds like it was quite the experience. Was fun to be along for the ride

10/22 exercise:
    5842 steps
    62 minutes Peloton
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Ashley @ashleycarole86 Here are my step and exercise stats for the last 7 days:

Sunday 16th Oct - 2577
    Monday 17th - 2452 / 48 mins Caroline Girvan Epic Heat Day 1 - Uncomplicated Legs Complexes
    Tuesday 18th - 2459 / 48 mins CG Epic Heat Day 2 - Superior Shoulders
    Wednesday 19th - 9874
    Thursday 20th - 2632
    Friday 21st - 4587 / 39 mins CG Epic Heat Day 3 - Lower Body Legs
    Saturday 22nd - 3109 / 41mins CG Epic Heat Day 4 - Full Body Fuse

This week's goal is to get my steps up - they look pretty pathetic at the moment!

TTFN
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    @bobagurl2017 no problem to change to Saturday, but it is the only day of the week where you cannot be late! Great job on the steps - love those numbers.
  • jugar
    Options
    Back to the reminders:

Due Monday:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse

Off into week 4! I can't believe that it will be November soon...
  • jugar
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @BeeHapppy101 Welcome! I know the November challenge does not officially begin until Sunday, but you are welcome to join in right away. Tell us a bit about yourself, and ask any questions you may have. I hope you'll enjoy the team :smiley:

One thing that is good to know - you have chosen Sunday as your weigh-in day. That is the very first weigh-in day each week, so your "Week 1" weight will be posted on your first day. I know that seems weird, but I assume that your starting weight was for Sunday the 23rd, so it will really be your October final week result that you record on the 30th. If ever you want to change days, just ask here and it shall be done. Otherwise, Sundays work just fine - it is only the first one that is a bit odd...
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 196.8
    CW: 197.3
    🤷‍♀️

Welcome @BeeHappy101 - looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,112 Member
    Options
    Hi again WA's ...You have another new member joining your wonderful team for November who requested your team .. Please welcome @DianaGetsFit512 :)
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @BeeHappy101 @DianaGetsFit512 Welcome both, this is a great team! :)
This discussion has been closed.