12/21: 2720
    12/22: 2689
    12/23: 2561
    12/24: 2752
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    zslql9vg87fl.jpg

My 2nd reminder of the people's steps I need for December week 3 ...Please have them in by this evening 12/27 so that I can post the steps in the morning ...Thank you :)

@rwood566 12/23

Sorry, Megan. I thought you needed the 24th.
    12/23 - 10006
  • rwood566
    Options
    Good evening all.
    Check in:
    Steps - 5655
    Calories - 2550
    Exercise - none. Was going to walk to bank and store but daughter backed out and then wife drove to them. Just baked/burnt cookies and went to see Avatar. Very long.
  • IP2021
    IP2021 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    IP2021

Wednesday
    PW: 252.8
    CW: 250.0

Despite Christmas, I managed to lose some weight and I can't wait to get below the 250 next week.

I've now lost a total of 25 lbs since June.

I can definitely tell the difference now that I'm on Ozempic. Normally I get two helpings during Christmas dinner, but this time I had only one helping and a smaller one at that.

I also didn't crave the holiday candy as much, so that's also a major win.

Yesterday I bought a Blendjet blender and used it to make a really nice smoothie this morning with Greek yogurt, apple juice, blueberries and a banana. Next time, I think I will add some chia seeds, but have to buy those first 😊

I hope everyone's recovered from Christmas.

Stay safe for those of you living in the snowstorm covered areas in the US.
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    PW 197.6
    CW 199.0

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought... several cheat days, but today I'm back on board...I really miss my veggies....lol

I think I blew my steps...I've been under for a week...can't even remember where I left off ..🙄

Hope everyone had a great holiday and I'm looking forward to the new year!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our wonderful team ... Please welcome @Tessita_07 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    PW 197.6
    CW 199.0

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought... several cheat days, but today I'm back on board...I really miss my veggies....lol

I think I blew my steps...I've been under for a week...can't even remember where I left off ..🙄

I need 12/22- 12/24
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/25 11899 - hike with mother in law
    12/26 7391
    12/27 10893 - hike in Bandelier National Monument

2023 is the year of hiking for me! Just ordered a little notebook so I can log my hikes and purchased the All Trails app. Excited to do some long hikes!
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    12/22 5,131
    12/23 2,555
    12/24 5,420
    12/25 2,284
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    78lgzmantfr1.jpg

DECEMBER WEEK 3 RESULTS:
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @lindamtuck2018 89,015 steps
    2nd @rwood566 70,581 steps
    3rd @Jpedno 48,485 steps
    4th @IP2021 47,948 steps
    5th @rwillems 26,009 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 384,035 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYBODY :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 7/7
    @rwood566 7/7
    @Morethanjustanumber 0/7
    @IP2021 6/7
    @aneedlecraft 6/7
    @red1185 1/7
    @rwillems 0/7
    @missGYST 2/7
    @MSWarrior7088 4/7
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hello team!

Those who celebrate, I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas. I have been away visiting family and got home yesterday evening. I had quite a challenging time with my weight loss journey over this past month. I have had a small gain ( 3 Lbs) but I’m gonna get back on this now and get that number back down. Today I am meeting with our Karate sensei and a couple of the other karatékas to do a small session. Tomorrow I will go to the gym and just slowly get back on my normal workout schedule. The hardest part will be the eating. I have the bad habit of shoving food in my mouth whether I’m hungry or not so I’m gonna be working in that lol. Gosh the mindless eating is bad!

Hope you are all doing well. I will try to check in more often moving forward. Hugs everyone !
  • rwood566
    Options
    Good evening all.only a couple days left in the year. Have you made any resolutions yet?
    Check in:
    Steps - 7143. Was more, but I didn't wear my watch grocery shopping.
    Calories - 2800
    Exercise - pickleball for 75 - 90 minutes. Very active games today.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    In the past I've dieted, lost weight, stopped dieting and then found it impossible to start dieting again (you know the one where you start on Monday and give up on Wednesday.and you've suddenly gained all that weight back!!)
    Well I've had a bad week, binge ate every day, gained 10lb and then ..... something just clicked in my head ... I just know I don't want to regain 90lb!
    Monday i started dieting again, and wow ..... I'm so happy to be back in control of my food and feel so much better without all that stodge! I've realised this is actually how I want to eat!

Great job getting on track. I was just discussing with my daughter how I need to get serious again. I really didn’t care for my pictures in the Dominican. My biggest problem is I snack out of boredom in the evenings.

IP2021 wrote: »
    IP2021

Wednesday
    PW: 252.8
    CW: 250.0

Despite Christmas, I managed to lose some weight and I can't wait to get below the 250 next week.

I've now lost a total of 25 lbs since June.

I can definitely tell the difference now that I'm on Ozempic. Normally I get two helpings during Christmas dinner, but this time I had only one helping and a smaller one at that.

I also didn't crave the holiday candy as much, so that's also a major win.

Yesterday I bought a Blendjet blender and used it to make a really nice smoothie this morning with Greek yogurt, apple juice, blueberries and a banana. Next time, I think I will add some chia seeds, but have to buy those first 😊

I hope everyone's recovered from Christmas.

Stay safe for those of you living in the snowstorm covered areas in the US.

Fantastic loss! Congrats on reaching 25 pounds.
    PW 197.6
    CW 199.0

Positive is you are still in onderland. Now that you are back to normal eating your small gain will drop.

Jpedno wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/25 11899 - hike with mother in law
    12/26 7391
    12/27 10893 - hike in Bandelier National Monument

2023 is the year of hiking for me! Just ordered a little notebook so I can log my hikes and purchased the All Trails app. Excited to do some long hikes!

Have you set a step or mile goal for the year. I believe it was @tahm42 who did 2022 miles in 2022.

Hello team!

Those who celebrate, I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas. I have been away visiting family and got home yesterday evening. I had quite a challenging time with my weight loss journey over this past month. I have had a small gain ( 3 Lbs) but I’m gonna get back on this now and get that number back down. Today I am meeting with our Karate sensei and a couple of the other karatékas to do a small session. Tomorrow I will go to the gym and just slowly get back on my normal workout schedule. The hardest part will be the eating. I have the bad habit of shoving food in my mouth whether I’m hungry or not so I’m gonna be working in that lol. Gosh the mindless eating is bad!

Hope you are all doing well. I will try to check in more often moving forward. Hugs everyone !

I think as few of us gained over the holidays. The mindless (bored) eating gets me in the evenings.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening all.only a couple days left in the year. Have you made any resolutions yet?
    Check in:
    Steps - 7143. Was more, but I didn't wear my watch grocery shopping.
    Calories - 2800
    Exercise - pickleball for 75 - 90 minutes. Very active games today.

I haven’t thought about resolutions yet but maybe I should. How about you? Great job on the pickle ball.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 251
    CW 249.8
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps:
    Tuesday: 3,149
    Wednesday: 3,872
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️
    Exercise:✔️

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I got up posted the weight reminders and went back to bed. I had a bad headache. I still have one today but not quite as bad. I will go to the pool later if it settles down. Unfortunately, I had to cancel a couple of appointments yesterday and one was my massage. I am surprised that I met my step goal yesterday. I am going to try to beware of moving more today.

Have a great Thursday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Awww thank you very much Linda <3
This discussion has been closed.