Tues-8,320
    Wed-9,845
    Thurs-12,247
    Fri-11,621
    Sat-9,624
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    My steps were horrible last week. My hip was hurting and could hardly walk. I did get back to walking yesterday. I thought I would be walking today but I forgot I had a staff meeting tonight, ugh. I do have appointments this week so will see what this week looks like. I am not going to promise myself that I will get up early because I failed at that this morning. I know tomorrow is a new day but my bed always seems to call my name that early in the am. 4am is tough.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny you're here, that's the first step, you're aware of obstacles, that's the second step, get some sleep rather than forcing yourself and the third step will fall into place. Keep going 👏
  • BodyTalking
    edited January 2023
    Options
    5ndwjgvc0rw4.jpg
    Today, I started my personal challenge and got 7 hearts 🤗
    If anyone else wants to do it or their own goals, feel free to copy it.
    @jessicakrall8 (just tagging you as suggested)
  • melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    melissacoleman430
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Pw 235.2
    Cw 235.0
    Sorry late
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I had a great day today. I ate within my calorie goal. I am done for the day and I did it without beating myself up. That is amazing progress. Tomorrow I am going to focus on getting my steps in. I need to practice being more consistent. Baby steps. I will end the day with pride today.

What are you proud of today?
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    I had a great day today. I ate within my calorie goal. I am done for the day and I did it without beating myself up. That is amazing progress. Tomorrow I am going to focus on getting my steps in. I need to practice being more consistent. Baby steps. I will end the day with pride today.

What are you proud of today?

Well done 👍

I'm proud of hitting my step goal and that I listened to my body when it was feeling discomfort and rested. Today will be better.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @BodyTalking Great job at hitting your step goal and listening to your body. It will all become habit with time and consistency. It is a good day!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge

Friendly reminder that I will be posting the results in a couple hours. If you have yet to get your steps in for the past week, now is the time!
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Going for 3 million in January is motivation enough... Let's go 🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️🚶‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.