Adding Accountability Friends

Hi I am looking for fitnesspals! Currently focusing on improving diet and consistent exercise including strength, HIIT, and running. I’m trying to get back in shape after slacking off for some time. This is part of improving my self care routine.

Replies

• lamilove
    lamilove Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone. I am looking for accountability partners as well. I’m not for sure how to add people or anything yet. I’ve used MFP for a while but never really did much on it other than logging. Looking to get encouragement and be encouraging.
    I have been in and out of bad eating and exercise habits for years. Looking to change that for my health and self care
  • Lgrant023
    Lgrant023 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone! I also am looking for accountability pals. I’ve been in MFP for many years and had great success before and got close to my goal weight. However, after giving birth July 2021 I’ve really struggled. Hoping to add a support system will really help me mentally and keep me accountable.
  • LilyJohnson1996
    LilyJohnson1996 Posts: 4 Member
    I would like accountability partners. I'll add you :)
  • lwilliams718803
    lwilliams718803 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for accountability partners also! Wanting to tone up and tend to my body better.
  • lrw327
    lrw327 Posts: 73 Member
    Hi all! In the same boat... love the accountability of being on same path as others and seeing them succeed. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, but looking to get back into shape and feel better and stronger.
  • c0c0nutHead
    c0c0nutHead Posts: 20 Member
    I'd also love accountability friends who will keep me logging in and help me celebrate the wins :)
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    I just joined a gym and started strength training. Would love accountability too.