WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options

What are you proud of today?
    I got up early this morning and made it to an 8:00 a.m. Aqua Motion class. This closed my move ring on my watch before I ever got to work, so now everything else today is just a bonus!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I got my steps in today. It took a concerted effort but I did it. I also drank all my water and stayed within my calorie goal. It was another good day. I am really trying to change the weekends. It is like if I have free access to the frig, I go hog wild. As of yet, I have not been successful with an on plan weekend. That is my goal for this weekend. It is just one weekend. I can do one weekend.

What are your wins today?
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @buniphuphu Yay! look at you being all consistent. I love water aerobics. They use to have a class near me but they changed the hour of the class and now I don't get out of work in time. It was great for my chronic pain. I sent an email to the pool people and asked if they could change the time back yesterday. Maybe they will. We shall see. In the meantime, swim for me!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Thursday
    PW ?
    CW 148.8
    I think I am still in my goal range
    Trying to stay there
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I bought lots of nuts, fruit and vegetables today, as well as, chicken, salmon and minced beef. I'll be healthily well fed over the next few days. I can get a tad lazy at times and not bother buying things that need too much preparation ☺️
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    @Stimpy56 No physical weight but did you lose mental weight? Your positive self talk shows that you have lost mental weight!! Good Job

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    From the Motivation app
    “The only successful way to reach and maintain a healthy weight is to find what works for you. “

This quote is true. But the hard part for me has always been that I change. Like I find something that works- I lose the weight- but - -then I change and the weight comes back on.

Maybe this time will be different. Only time will tell. I ate over my calories today but tomorrow I won’t.

My weight is currently fluctuating between 156 in the morning and 158 lbs in the afternoon. If I get it down to 146 to 148 lbs I will be happy maintaining that. That was my problem last time - I lost weight but I didn’t know what minimum weight I’d be happy at. I think it’s important to know what weight you are most happy/comfortable living in your body with.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in 1/20

PW 166.7
    CW 166.6
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 197