Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,225 Member
    Options
    It’s 45 feels like 41 with a high of 60 and rainy today. Insight Timer Quote: Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—Confucius I AM: I am full of compassion for myself as I start over. Axe Sharpening: It’s not about denying that it’s challenging or that a weakness may exist. It’s about making the decision to not let either of those stop you from taking consistent action forward. Start Today.—Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Get back in contact with an old friend. Fitness quote for today: Never stop dreaming and believing in what you can achieve.—gymquotes.co. Motivational quote for today: Everything you desire is on its way to you. Be patient; your turn is coming.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 14,601 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Truck unload this morning at work then Full Body Week 3, Day 3 modified for at home after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,460 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a cloudy and mild day here today.my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. i have some laundry to do later on. then i am pretty much caught up in my housework. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,124 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @ALL I had disappeared on Monday and am back. I wasn't well, but today I am better. Am working on being stronger over time. TY TY TY TY for understanding. It was not covid. LOL thought I'd throw that in. SO FAR I've not gotten that. Today when I was out and about I was the ONLY person wearing a mask, I am not taking a risk with heart failure. I'll pick up with today postings.
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, hope work went well!!
    @Patti241 we have snow starting tomorrow night through Friday, but a total of only 4 to 8s still we'll HAPPILY TAKE IT!! More coming on Monday and maybe more on Weds next week. Again WE"LL TAKE IT!
    @Cormierannie,,, sounds like a good day. Glad you enjoyed.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was a crazy busy day. It was also TOPS and Weigh-in day. Gained 5.5 lbs. Ooops. Trying to find my new routine. Got Son's health card and blood work done. Went to his bank appointment. Couldn't get that done so that is now scheduled for Friday. After Son got home he called me in one of his episodes. I completely get why he was mad. Did get him calmed down but then it happened again shortly after he got off the phone and my sister got home. Cops were called and he chose to go to the hospital. While he was there I was at a meeting and waiting for an update. He was released around 11pm and stayed with us for the night.

Today was my exam for my food handlers certificate. Just waiting to find out if I passed. Also did laundry, and 3 loads of dishes. Also did some random movement to help encourage me to start moving more. Also took some me time to read as I have been tired all day with only 4.5 hrs of sleep last night.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1: Glad you are feeling better, especially so you can enjoy all the snow. We might get rain with snow mixed tomorrow. The midwest can't make up its mind whether it's spring or winter.

@CSEGUIN2: Good luck with the test results. Hope you get a good night sleep.

Tomorrow's word is GRACE.

Today the rain came down. So, here's the path I walked yesterday which will now be muddy for quite a while.

ixjhtiw9ctwf.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,429 Member
    Options
    Good evening, long day today, hope all is well and you are enjoying the slide on down to the weekend, I sure am !!
    s7db6bzoeoft.gif

• katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,284 Member
    Options
    ujjt1nisz3vz.jpg
    Crazy day..worn to a frazzle...time to tuck in...
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,124 Member
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,, Hope S is doing better now. It's hard watching such when a loved one goes through so much. Glad he was able to stay with you overnight. Ohhhh I'll be so surprised if you do not easily pass the exam!!! We are here with you!
    @Novembergail,, UGH SO SORRY on the rain!! The weather ALL OVER is so CRAZY TO THE MAX!!! We are in our coldest part of the year, and IT'S NOT COLD!! We've STILL been in the 40's never in the teens so far or even 20s for a high. Like many others I HATE THIS!! What a GORGEOUS PLACE to walk Gail!! TY for sharing!
    @Lindiemaep ,, SLEEP WELL Kiddo!! If you are going out have FUN!!! I might on Friday. Saturday we'll be busy with cleaning off the car and moving it.
    @Katiecondy1 ,,, I saw your post on the PS4L Team, I don't think I answered them tonight. HANG On kiddo!! You'll feel better with the dental work done though the timing is far from the best. Hope you also sleep AWESOMELY!!! I am OFF to sleep myself in a few. I DO NOT have to get up early tomorrow so I AM NOT doing to do so!! WOOHOO!!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,095 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and it is almost the end of the week. Tomorrow I get paid from my first paycheck from Burger King. I am excited to see how much I make an hour. I am not sure which I make. So we will see how that goes. Today I am going to try and sell insurane at work. That needs to be done. I need to be the first person to sell insurance on the new Folio. I am hoping I get that done today. I do have a couple of people reaching out today or tomorrow to get their policies started.

@cormierannie - I have some laundry to do tonight
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Glad you are not taking any risks. Yesterday went well for me. I am happy with yesterday.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Sorry your son had an episode. I hope all is well now. I hope you get your answer on your exam soon. I am sure you passed.
    @NovemberGail - I love walking in wooded areas. Right now though it is all mud. So no walking in the woods.
    @LindieMaeP - Hope you had a good day even if it was a long day.

Well it is time to get something to eat. I hope you all have a great day

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,225 Member
    Options
    It’s 33 feels like 23 with a high of 42 today. Insight Timer Quote: Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.—Marie Curie I AM: Deep love comes from within. Axe Sharpening: All change begins with a mindset shift. If you can change your mind, you can change your life.—Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for happiness: Focus on what’s good, even if today feels tough. Fitness quote for today: Not every day is a good day: Show up anyway.—gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Make yourself unavailable for negative situations and conversations, and watch how quickly the positive ones take their place.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 14,418 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Active Recovery 30 min walk and 15 min stretching/mobility after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,028 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. It is raining today.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good morning, it's a beautiful sunny day today but COLD and I will be going out in about half an hour to get some things done, then when I get home I be chuggalugging my water !! I hope you all are having a good day too !!
    @Tabatha_Cain, I chuckled when you said Burger King - my son worked there years ago, he most likely still remembers the routine and a few other things. I am glad you enjoy it there. I used to work at Woolworth ( think Woolco but smaller) a long time ago and enjoyed it. I hope you get some sales accomplished today as well.
    @NovemberGail beautiful place to walk, really lets you get close to God when you walk somewhere like that, and that is a good thing!
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I hope you get your numbers straightened out and start feeling better then you have been, it sucks when you are not 100% and you wanna be 110% - just cuddle with Izzy and call it a day !!
    @everyone, have a wonderful day now we just one day away to the weekend, you can do what ever you determine to do!!
    kjqd52doz2p0.gif

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,460 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a very windy and cloudy day here, with a chance of rain. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep. cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. i will also be doing some colouring in m adult colouring book later on today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yay Day 2 at the gym. This time I really want to stick to exercising and eating healthy!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -I just finished reading “the cloisters “ by Katy hays. Only 3 out of 5 stars-definitely too much tarot card stuff for me. And “blowing my cover: my life as a CIA agent”-another 3 out of 5. Didn’t love the language and needed more plot! Would have enjoyed reading an excerpt in a readers digest”
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -hope you are enjoying your new job!
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -are you supposed to get snow tomorrow (Friday)? It was on the news that New England was gonna get the storm. We wouldn’t care except hubby and older daughter are driving to Boston for a music audition-found audition and then driving right home
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,499 Member
    Options
    n5nfgadxr3wu.jpg
  • jeanhickokhaley
    jeanhickokhaley Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Looks like it is cloudy and windy all over. Same here. Looks like it wants to rain, but so far nothing but wind,

@NovemberGail that is a beautiful area to walk. Hope it dries up soon for you.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    WELL the rain held off the sun came out to play, it is cold I had to close my window a bit and now the sun is playing peak-a-boo with the clouds! That should create a beautiful sunset indeed !! I am looking forward to that !