WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    @Iamafrespirit that's great that your step count is increasing, well done. Little by little, you'll get there.

@Zumba_Luvah I hope you feel much better soon, your doing well.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah - Even with a head cold you still did very well! Rest is just as important as exercise.

My steps have been down quite a bit since the beginning of the year compared to the last couple months of 2022. I had a head cold the first week of the year and had to take a day off. Last Thursday I had the 2nd dose of the singles vaccine and ran a fever all day Friday so had to take another day off. Those 2 weeks when I took a day of rest are the weeks when the scale dropped the most. When I weighed in on my normal day Friday I was only down .1 so, after a day of rest on Friday, I weighed myself again on Saturday and I was down 1.6!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I practiced hard and stayed to goal all weekend. I am hoping for another loss this week but we all know how fickle the scale is. It was a nice weekend all around. Full of family, fun, and work. Even work is fun when you do it with family. Did my food prepping yesterday. So I have set myself up for success. Yeeee Hawww!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Steps
    01/15 2031
    01/16 10527
    01/17 10073
    01/18 4182
    01/19 10610
    01/20 5310
    01/21 2202

total: 44,935
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone on the steps and weight loss. I gained a little last week and ready to drop a couple of pounds. My doctor decided the last meds were not working and I have one or two options left. She is dragging her feet on getting started but I hope it works when we do start again. It is pill so no more long waits x for infusion appointments. Yay!!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 1470
    Mon 1986
    Tue 4902
    Wed 2225
    Thu 2597
    Fri 2124
    sat 1941

Not a god weak for walking. I was very cold and staying under the covers
    Went to see "Come from away" yesterday and highly recommend seeing it
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Have any of you taken measurements to chart your progress?

It's been a while since I've taken actual measurements, but I take a progress picture in the same dress every single year. I'll have to post it here when I get around to it again in July.
  • Iamafrespirit
    Iamafrespirit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Have any of you taken measurements to chart your progress?

I keep telling myself that I need to do that. My scale is moving slowly but I can feel the difference in my body and the way my clothes fit me and I think seeing the numbers change will be motivating. I am pledging now that on Wednesday when I do my official weigh in - I will also take measurements.
    It's been a while since I've taken actual measurements, but I take a progress picture in the same dress every single year. I'll have to post it here when I get around to it again in July.
    I like this idea!
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    I took measurements last year but haven't compared now to then yet. Maybe soon...
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    I bought a mango today and it was so juicy 😋 Had it with melon and pineapple this evening.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    vfbvmhu0c8m6.jpg
    My personal challenge hearty cheers for last week 😁
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @JessicaVRosati Dehydrated foods are delicious. And I love Mangos. Will you be adding pineapple to your mix as well? I dehydrate kale and spinach. Makes for a nice salty treat.

Yes, I plan to do pineapple and papaya as well. I like the idea of drying kale and spinach.
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I bought a mango today and it was so juicy 😋 Had it with melon and pineapple this evening.

Mangoes are my favorite!
This discussion has been closed.